Deliver Your Love (Camren AU)

By VeggySoup

Camila was about to go home one night after her shift at the restaurant. She got one last unexpected delivery... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

15.8K 580 220
By VeggySoup

Miss me? 😏

--

"We won't hurt Camila, right?" Austin assured, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"Austin.. I'm not Lauren. I'm not a fuckgirl okay? I promise to take care of your friend." She whispered, touching the boy's arm to make it more believable.

There was a moment of silence, Austin definitely deep in thought, trying to figure out the right thing to do. Does he really wanna do this?

"I don't know man... they look happy." Austin cared about Camila. There was no doubt about that. She had been there for the boy through all his failed exams, all his detentions and all his bullying. It's only a friendly thing to do to do the same for her.

The girl scoffed, rolling her eyes. "She's playing with her, Mahone. It's a fucking dare, okay? This is all as fucking dare."

Austin glared at her in confusion and part rage. What the fuck was she talking about?

"What?" He yelled. The girl shushed him, forcing him to lower his voice.

"I'm her friend." She started. "We had a dare a couple months ago where I told her to date someone for twenty bucks. Like seriously date someone since I thought she was never going to make it. But hey- she did! Which is fucked up. I didn't know she was going to take it seriously and do it to a girl who's so sweet and innocent." The girl shrugged, and the more the words come out of her mouth, the tense Austin was.

"You made the dare and you're Jauregui's friend. Why'd you care so much about Camila?" Austin spat.

"I-" She looked down at her shoes, arguing with herself whether or not to tell Austin the truth but decided on yes. "I had a crush on her and- I don't know maybe this was her revenge or something."

"So you're doing this because you want Camila?"

"No. I'm doing this because I don't want her hurt."

--
The number 10 on Camila's back made Lauren's day. She promised herself she was going to win this game no matter what. Not for the scouts, not for her coach, not for her school, kind of for her team but most importantly, for her girlfriend.

Camila stood up proudly, clapping her hands as the team walked out the field. Lauren blew a kiss towards her girlfriend, who pretended to grab that invisible kiss and put it on top of her heart.

Camila had no idea what on earth was going on. What even is softball and how does it even work? She just sat the entire time, contently watching her girlfriend's ass- hand. Her girlfriend's hands as she tightly held that bat. She watched as Lauren hit the ball and run around for some fucking reason.

Camila chanted at all the right times and cheered when Dinah did.

"Are they winning?" Camila whispered, pointing at their school's team.

"Yes, Chanch. We've been winning since the start." Dinah sighed. Camila nodded and thanked her for a while, before pretending to be indulged in the game again.

The best part of the game was when it was over. A sweaty Lauren jumped up and down and ran towards Camila. She hugged the girl tight and kissed the top of her messy hair.

"You were amazing baby..." Camila complimented. Because let's be honest no matter how shit Lauren had played, it'll still be amazing in her eyes.

"I know. I'm the captain for a reason." Lauren replied, rolling her eyes. She's good. And she knows she is. But today, she was just over her standards.

"I'll see you tomorrow yeah?" Camila asked, kissing Lauren's cheeks as she packed her bag.

"Huh? I'm taking you to the restaurant." Lauren said.

"Babe- I'll be late. I'm fine." Camila assured, closing her backpack. She really didn't want Lauren to grow a habit of taking her to the restaurant. The reasons for that are:
1. She learned that Lauren needed peace and quiet to truly focus on her homework.
2. Instead of doing homework, Lauren was usually distracted by Camila's majestic ass.
3. Lauren refused for Camila to pay for her gas money.
4. Camila would be devastated if/when one day Lauren stopped the tradition. Might as well stop it now.

"Nope." Lauren stole the bag away from Camila and rushed over to her car. Camila sighed as she followed the older girl. Lauren knew she was going to follow her, so she grinned widely as she opened the door for her girlfriend to sit in.

"I hate you." Camila grumpily lied as she entered the car.

"Can't relate." Lauren leaned down to give her girlfriend a kiss between her eyebrows and then closed the door to sit on her side of the car.

She started the car, ready to drive her usual route to the restaurant. She couldn't help the smile that won't seem to dissolve from her face. It was rare for the said girl to feel this- happy. But Camila made her feel a lot of her forgotten feelings. She had made her feel joy, love and excitement again. She had reminded Lauren what it truly meant to love and to be loved. No, that four letter word shouldn't come out of Lauren's mouth anytime soon but deep down she knew she was going to sooner or later.

She groaned at the traffic in front of her but used it as an opportunity to check on her favourite girl. She didn't expect to be greeted by a swooning Camila looking back at her with a warm smile and wide eyes.

"God- you're so beautiful." Camila let out more as a whisper. The two girls blushed, definitely not used to all of the fluff.

"I know." Lauren winked, pretending to fan herself. Camila chuckled as she messed with Lauren's hair.

"Good."

"But not as much as you babygirl." Lauren sincerely spoke, using her free hand that was not on the steering wheel to hold her girl's. She lift it up as she watched the cars in front of her and kissed it. She let down their intertwined hands but never let go of Camila's soft hand. She drove in peace towards the restaurant, never once letting go of their perfectly fit hands.

--
"Soup. Drink up." Camila kissed her forehead quickly before leaving the bowl in front of Lauren, beside her stack of papers.

Not that she doesn't her girlfriend's effort? But what the fuck is that? That looked like dragon puke. She examined the bowl filled with green gooey stuff that looked like a kindergarten make out of a chemistry experiment. She could see the carrots and the green beans but she couldn't spot anything that looked remotely edible. She scrunched her nose in disgust as she smelled the cat shit.

Camila didn't realize her girlfriend pushing her food away, clearly busy with ushering new customers and serving. She did check on her half an hour later to make sure Lauren had eaten it. Of course the stubborn asshole hasn't.

"Babe." Camila complained, walking over towards Lauren.

"No." Lauren replied.

"C'mon..."

"What is this?" Lauren demanded, pointing at her food. Camila chuckled, it did look pretty bad but hey! What her future mother in law wants, she gets. She had texted Clara earlier, telling her that she didn't have to worry about dinner that night because Lauren would get a free meal from the restaurant. Clara had informed her that Lauren had grown to a really bad habit of eating unhealthy junk and that she was worried about her. Therefore, she had insisted on Camila serving Lauren their most healthy choice and Camila agreed.

"I know it looks like-"

"Shrek's shit." Lauren gladly interrupted.

"Like Shrek shit." Camila agreed, before sighing a little. "But, I promise you it's not as bad as it looks. It tastes really well, I promise and it's good for you."

Camila sighed again, looking at her girlfriend. She just sat there with her arms crossed, intently watching the food as if it was some enemy about to make a strike. "It can't hurt you baby." Camila assured, slowly pushing the bowl towards her. As the bowl moved, so did Lauren. She hesitantly moved back, afraid of that poison.

"C'mon..." Camila insisted, taking a spoonful of soup and lifting it in front of Lauren's lips. She gagged as she smelled how foul it was.

"Over my dead body!" Lauren kind of yelled. Child. Literal child. Camila thought.

"Babe, if you don't eat this shit right now, I'm breaking up with you." Camila spoke with a poker face but she didn't get the response she wanted. Lauren just smirked and shook her head.

"Pfft, as if." She scoffed.

"Hey Alexis?" Camila called out, standing up from her booth, but not before putting the spoon back down her bowl.

"Wait Camz- Camz no. Fuck no." Lauren grabbed Camila's wrist and pulled her down so she was sitting on her lap.

Her arms went to autopilot as they wrap securely around Camila's waist. She let her chin settle on Camila's shoulder contently as she glared at the blue eyed girl who turned her head around at the sound of her name.
Camila laughed out loud, rubbing her girlfriend's arm to calm her down.

"Stop staring at her like that." Camila chuckled, kissing the side of her head. Camila waved her head at Alexis as she shook her head, signaling her for a 'never mind'. Somehow, Alexis seemed to get the point and nodded to her teammate.

"You think this is funny huh?" Lauren grumbled, sinking into the booth seat. God, she really need to control her jealousy issue.

"Eat your goddamn food, woman." Camila warned, moving her ass from Lauren's laps to the spot beside her. She lifted the spoon once again and moved it towards Lauren. She blew it softly and lifted it in front of her lips.

Lauren opened her mouth and take the soup in. It wasn't that bad, but it just- God. She just didn't like it. Camila laughed at the face her girlfriend made and pecked on her lips shortly.

"Wait. So every spoon I take, you'll give me a kiss?" Lauren smiled cheekily.

"Nope." Camila shook her head. "I need to work. But if you finish that bowl and finish that 5 page essay you've been working on. I'll see what I can do." She winked, before pinching Lauren's pale cheeks.

Lauren was still thinking about her words, staring at Camila as she walked back towards the kitchen. And then, she hurried to finish the goddamn food.

--
It was totally worth it.

"God- uh- babe, just- eat a mint." Camila complained, taking out her mint from her pocket.

"Does my mouth smell that bad?" Lauren laughed, quickly devouring the candy.

"It smells like that goddamn soup." Camila told her, before going back to straddle her hips in a more comfortable position.

Lauren was trying her hardest to finish the mint as soon as she could but she lost her focus when Camila's hands started exploring uncharted territories. She unbuttoned her jeans and Lauren thought she might just die as her breath hitched.

"Hmm.." Camila hummed in approval as she saw Lauren's black lacy underwear that looked so goddamn inviting. She didn't know what she was doing, she clearly didn't want their first time to be in a car in front of her parents house.

She glided her tongue against the skin of Lauren's neck, slowly moving it up and down her sides. Her lips explored the endless possibilities, trying to figure that one spot that made the older girl squirm. And she did. Lauren knew she was fucked when she felt a smirk form above the spot. She moaned as her beautiful girl sucked on it with so much passion. She gripped the smaller girl's waist tightly as she held back another moan.

"Fuck- Camz."

"Hmm?" Camila teasingly replied a she let go of Lauren. 

"Jesus christ." Lauren let out, panting.

"Goodnight baby." Camila kissed her nose as she rushed out of the car, not even letting Lauren reply a goodbye. Camila was laughing out loud as she ran clumsily towards the door. That little shit knew what she was doing. 

Lauren could't help but chuckle. A bit happy but also disappointedly still turned on.

She smiled warmly as she made sure her girlfriend got in her house safely. She took out her phone and texted her.

Goodnight baby.
The soup is fine, but I prefer eating you out ;)

--

A/N
Looking at the vote difference I guess the last chapter was very bad huh? 😂😂😂
Anyways the top part of this chapter is the main 'drama' of this story. I promise it's not that bad, it just adds to the storyline so all the fluff won't bore you like my last chapter.
Can you guess who that is? 😏😏😏
I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Please be patient with my next one.
XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
656K 11.7K 31
Camila met Lauren in the cafeteria the first day of high school. At first glance, there was already a certain attraction between them, but they had n...
190K 4.5K 36
Camila was with Austin but Lauren hated their relationship. She knew her best friend deserved better but how could she finally show her that? But al...
147K 3.8K 32
Lauren Jauregui had the life. A+ student, tons of friends, dreamy boyfriend. She had it good. Until the beginning of her junior year, when a shy brun...