Bite me (boyxboy)

By HackPrade

Hack is your typical teenage boy. He likes punk bands, hates school, like boys. All the usual. But everything... More

Bite me (boyxboy)
Day 2
Adrians journal 10 june 2006
Night 2
Adrian's Journal 12 August 2010

Night 1

7.4K 275 24
By HackPrade

I looked around my room in anticipation. What if he doesn't show? what if he doesn't like me? what if this is a hoax?

I groan as I crank my favourite Pentatonix song. Singing along to all the parts where humanly possible, trying to get dressed and doing my hair.

"F*ck I have nothing to wear," I muttered turning to Phoebe. She giggled and walked to my wardrobe, pulling out my favourite ripped up tank top, blue skinny jeans and maroon beenie. She turned around as I got dressed and I announced when I was decent. She turned and gaped in awe.

"Hack, holy crap..." she goggled me. I gave her a quizzical look. "You have lost a lot of weight from all those photos you have." I smiled and she started finishing my hair up for me, putting my beanie neatly over the top.

"How do I look?" I asked after fully getting ready, having put on everything, including my fabled 'guy liner'. Phoebe giggled but before she answered there was a knock on the front door.

"THAT'LL BE HIM! I'LL GET IT!" Phoebe yelled, running down the stairs and opening the door. I heard her bring someone inside talking to him. "Hack wont be a minute."

"Damn banshee's" I muttered to myself as I went downstairs. Then I saw him, the perfect man. But he was different. In his night clothes. His hair was messy and had a purple streak in it, he had a septum and eyebrow peircing and large streachers in his ears. I groaned in excitement as I got a wiff of his cologne. I noticed him smiling as my Dad walked in, nodding at us and glaring at The God for a minute, probably noticing the tattoo on his colar bone. TATTOO WHAT?! I was in way over my head.

"Shall we go?" he asked, his voice breaking the silence. "I will have him home tomorrow at a reasonable hour Mr Prade." He said, a dark hint in his voice. My dad shruged and walked off.

"Good luck Hack, if things get heated, remember, BACK POCKET!" she whisper yelled in my ear. I put my hand to my ass and noticed a condom packet. That bitch. But before I got the chance to say anything I was being dragged out of the door by a night god.

** A/N HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? ITS BEEN TOO LOOOOONNNGGGG OMG IM A TERRIBLE PERSON... whats gonnnn haappennnnnn? i dunnooooooo.... VOTE, COMMENT AND HEART :* ILY**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 285K 101
In this life, a human without the money to pay for their own life is worth nothing. Take those humans in as property, breed them, and you'll end up l...
329K 17.1K 85
Book 1 - His Mate Book 2 - His Mate: The Demon King An unexpected union. Hatred turned to love. Mysteries arose. History explained. Unexpected figh...
28.5M 1.1M 56
[Completed] Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse i...
753K 20.2K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...