It was just a bet (Editing)

By Mari_mmv

Lily kissed Talon king the popular boy in her school and then she runs away and he pays all the ice creams. ... More

characters
- chapter 1 - Not Him Again
- chapter 2 - Group Project
- chapter 3 - Not Invisible
-chapter 4 - Metting the Family
- chapter 5 - Its a Secret
- chapter 6 - Does He Like Me or Not
- chapter 7 - Wedding
- chapter 8 - Sleeping Together
- chapter 9 - Rumors
- chapter 10 - Not an Official Date
- chapter 11 - It Wasn't a Lie
-chapter 12 - The Fight
-chapter 14 -i have feelings
- chapter 15 - everything was good
chapter 16 -Is this the End?
-chapter 17 - Decisions

- chapter 13 - the fight (2)

122 3 5
By Mari_mmv

❉ Talon P.O.V ❉

I hold laras hand has we walk inside the shop and i let the girls seat and when i walked away i felt someone next to me when i look up i saw a big man i recognised his face from the fights he is the snake.

" pretty girl " he comments looking at Lilly

" what do you want? " i ask paying the ice-creams and look at the table and i couldn't see Lara so i had i little heart attack but Lilly wouldn't be so relaxed if something happened so i presume that she in the oposit side and this guy cant see her and thats a f-king great thing.

" he doesn't let you go like that you gave him alot of money by winning those matches so tonight you fight or something happens to that pretty little girlfriend" he says giving me a paper with the location.

I walked to them with the ice-cream and i had a forced smile on my face and i looked again to snake and he had a creepy smile on his face and then he looked at lilly and i saw what he was thinking and my body was really tensed that lilly gave me a worried look and i gave her a smile and looked to snake again but he wasn't there anymore.

" i was thinking that you could do a little party " i say to lara and she smiles and claps her hands

" yes and lilly could play with my barbies "

"Yes yes you guys could do a girls night " i say looking at lillys reaction and she looked at me and i think that she knows that something is up.

" yes and i could invite the girls"

" are this girls your real friends? " lara asks and lilly nods

" yes kelly and stacy " she says smiling

- later in talons room -

" i will give the house and you and the girls Bring food and since this is a girls night i don't think thats a good idea to have a good looking guy like me in the same house. " i say putting my hands behind my head.

" whats going on and don't lie to me " she says seating in my bed.

I could not look at her i cant let her know its too dangerous for her to even imagine what im about to do.

" nothing is going on lilly " i say pushing her to me and i put my hands on her waist.

" you don't trust me " she says trying to get free
" you know thats not true i do trust you " i kiss her head " i will tell you some parts of its ok? " i ask her and i felt her head nod.

" i was 16 and i was very angry at life so i decided to go to a fight and someone liked me and if i win they gain alot of money this year i decided to quit but its not that easy so if i don't go tonight something really bad is going to happen and i don't want that " i explained touching her check and i slowly kiss her pink lips.

" why did you start ? Why its not that easy to quit ? Do you know who dangerous that is you are really dumb for even start fighting " she say hitting me in the shoulder

" i know but im trying to find a way out " i say ignoring the other question.

" just be safe and don't get hurt please " she says walk out of my room

When i put everything in my bag I went to be with my sister who was playing with some dolls and i found lilly there she was having a tea party and I joined.

when the girls arrived I called Lilly to talk to her

"Lilly i'll go now have fun" and when I was about to turn my back she pulled me and kissed me as if it was the last time she will kiss me ... I hope that is not the last time.

I drived to the ring and i found snake.

" you did the right thing son. He was about to send me to have a little ride with your girlfriend . " he says looking to the boss who was distracted with some people.

" do you want a advise ? It him in the the right leg and then in the jaw." He says as he puts his hand in my shoulder and hits in the cheek.

" and why should i follow you advise? " i ask we never know when people are trying to get you killed especially since this guy is a a-hole.

" do whatever you want i just don't want you to die at least not today" he walked away and he seated right next to the boss and i walk inside of the locker room.

I dressed my clothes and i did a little warm up.

Snake calls me " Talon it's time boy go out there and smash him" he says putting my gloves. I jit my gloves a i walked in the ring.

It's now this is my way out and thats wath i want the most.

I see a guy with probably 6'9 smiling has he walks in the ring.

The fight in the first round was equal because we were studying one another but the second wasn't that easy he hit me pretty hard and my eye was bleeding but i hold on and i avoid any contact until time was up.

" kid i told you hit him in the leg and on the jaw."

"His arms are too big i can't do that " i say spitting blood

The third round i hit him har in the jaw as he was trying to hit me in the face then he hit me in the face two more times then hit was just puching each other in the face until de round ended.

My eye was pretty bad it was almost closed but i didn't more like i couldn't lose this is my passport to go away from this.

A guy come up to me and asks if i could see then he showed me his and and asked

" how much do you see " my mind couldn't think and surely my eye didn't see i was screwed but i felt a hand on my back hitting me with one finger it took me a few seconds to understand and i say one then he changed and i waited for the hand and again the hand showed me 3 and i say three.

" he is good "

" i would never think that the gold boy could go this far this is been a great combat lets see wath is going on we have brick and gold boy trying to hit each other and oohh gold boy is on the floor he isn't moving may this be the end for the boy...oh my god he got up like nothing happened this is a warrior. "

I could hear the guys say and then the round had finished and i seat on the conner .
" kiddo listen you have to have a K.O or you will stay here forever do has i say go around his punchs and as he tries to punch you hit jim in the chest then the jaw and if he is down i hope he is hit him in the leg like you are hitting in the person or situation that makes you more angry and i promise if you do that you are free like once i was " he says

I follow is commands and it actually worked i looked at snake and i could see in his eyes that he was proud something that i never did see in my fathers eyes " i run out of the ring and i hugged him

" thank you for everything if you need anything i will do it " i say and i heard his voice shaking

" you already did something you buied my freedom now i can go and be with my family " says with tears in his eyes " the boss told us that if you win and if the ones that wanted go out like you bet in you that he would free them. I think that he trough that you weren't capable of winning...he was wrong. " i llok at him and smile " but be careful he will always have eyes on us just for now just go low" he hi
ts me on the back and walks away and i followed him so i didn't face the boss.

i drived home to find everyone sleeping i walk slowly to the bathroom and i tried to clean the cuts.

" do you need help " i hear lilly say.

★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 768 24
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
3.5M 106K 66
FOLLOW DULU BARU SECROL ! Sesama anak tunggal kaya raya yang di satukan dalam sebuah ikatan sakral? *** "Lo nyuruh gue buat berhenti ngerokok? Bera...
707K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
490K 14.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?