Forever & Always // Daniel Se...

By littlesliceofpeace

*Sequel to White Lies* This story follows up after my other story White Lies so if you haven't checked that o... More

Shattered Glass // C1
The Forgotten // C2
Final Decisions // C3
Adventure Awaits // C4
Ville de l'amour // C5
Expect the Unexpected // C6
Isolated // C7
Misguided Affection // C9
Forever Yours // C10
Broken Loyalties // C11
Over and Done With // C12
Last Efforts // C13
Old Enemies // C14
Captive // C15
Skedaddle // C16
Lying in Misery // C17
Death's Kiss // C18
Serenity // C19
Silver Lining // C20
Broken Inside // C21
The Race Against Time // C22
Battle for Love // C23
Trial for Justice // C24
Forever & Always // C25
Epilogue
Author's Note
Important Info!!!

Without Him // C8

4.1K 95 46
By littlesliceofpeace

"Missing you comes in waves and tonight I'm drowning" - Unknown

Amberle's POV:

Lately, Daniel has been missing my calls...I know he's been super busy creating new music but we haven't talked in two weeks. I know this sounds super arrogant of me but I wish he would at least shoot me a text. I sat in my trailer staring at my phone, hoping he would text me...

"Are you still waiting for him?" Shawn asked as he entered my trailer.

"Of course I am" I said as I sighed.

"He's just been busy with his career, trust me I've been there too" Shawn said as he sat down next to me.

"You think? What if he's avoiding me?"

"Him? No...he wouldn't avoid a princess like you. He's lucky to have you, and he knows it"

I immediately smiled and touched my "taken" necklace.

"Come on, let's go" Shawn said taking my hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To set five, they need us" he replied.

I stared at my phone just as Shawn pulled me out of my trailer. We walked to set five which was "my house" and I believed we were shooting the scene where Nathan found out my secret. Since Shawn had to get back to his music ASAP, we were shooting all of his scenes first.

"Hey Stan" I stared as I waved.

"There's my favorite Captain Marvel" Stan stated as he applauded. "But what are you wearing?"

I looked down at my sweats and awkwardly smiled.

"Mary! Get Amberle to wardrobe!" Stan shouted as one of the crew members took my arm and walked towards the wardrobe.

"Bethany?!?" I exclaimed as I entered the wardrobe room.

"Hey!" Bethany stated as I ran up to her to give her a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm part of your wardrobe crew" Bethany said as she shrugged.

"That's amazing! I'm so happy you're here!" I said as she walked over to pick out an outfit.

"Trust me, I'm just as ecstatic" Bethany said as she pulled out high waisted shorts, a black buster, and a printed kimono.

For those of you who forgot, Bethany was my wardrobe stylist during the tour with the boys.

"Throw these on" Bethany said as she handed me the pair of clothes.

I walked into the changing room and changed into the cute outfit.

"You look adorbs!" Bethany exclaimed as she started to loosely curl my hair. One of Bethany's assistants did my makeup as Bethany finished curling my hair.

"Thanks Bethany!" I stated.

"No problem! Now go...they're waiting for you!" Bethany said as she shooed me out.

I walked back to set with Mary as she pointed out my spot in the next scene.

"Alright! Let's do this thanggggg" I yelled as I got into placement.

In this scene, I was sitting on the couch as Shawn bursted into my living room.

"Scene 32, act 5" Mary yelled as she clicked the thing they use. I don't know what it's called...

"AND ACTION!" Stan shouted.

Shawn bursted into my living room as I got up off the couch.

"Jeez, you scared me Nathan!" I exclaimed as I placed a hand over my chest. "For a second I thought you were a robber"

"I know your secret" Shawn mumbled.

"What?" I asked baffled.

"I know your secret" he stated louder.

I paused for a minute, "Okay fine, I skipped school on Monday to go to the beach" I said trying to play it off.

"No...I know your Captain Marvel" Shawn stated as he walked around me.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said innocently.

"Don't lie to me" Shawn said angrily.

"Nathan this isn't funny...I don't know what you're talking about" I said getting irritated.

"Why do you keep lying? I saw you on Monday helping to fight crime...I saw you with Captain America" Shawn said as he approached me.

"Nathan, you must have it all wrong...maybe you saw someone else" I said as he backed me into a corner.

"I'm your best friend! How could you not tell me this?" Shawn stated.

"Because I didn't want you to get hurt!" I said raising my voice.

"So it is true...." he said as he turned his back to me and I slowly tried to approach him.

"Look I didn't want to lie to you but the more people who knew would be more people that I put in danger" I said as he looked down to his side. "You're my best friend Nathan! We've been through so much and if I knew that I was the one who put you in danger...I couldn't live with myself"

He immediately turned around and rushed me back into the corner. With my back against the wall and his hands above me, I was trapped. I looked back toward Stan and everyone behind the camera and I saw that they were on the edge of their seats.

"But YOU put yourself in danger everyday without my knowledge...what if you got hurt? Or something worse..." Shawn stated with his face inches away from mine.

I know we were just acting but I could feel the affection practically rolling off of his body.

"I'm careful...and besides as my friend you should support me!" I stated angrily.

"But as someone who deeply cares about you I worry for your safety" Shawn stated quickly embarrassed.

"So? Sophia is my sister and she cares about me but she doesn't prevent me from doing my job!" I yelled.

"You're so stupid I swear" Shawn stated with bitterness rolling off of his tongue.

"Stupid? You have no right-" 

Shawn interrupted my sentence with a passionate kiss. I knew this was inevitable in the script but I still couldn't help but feel guilty...ugh I'm a crappy actress I swear. Shawn pulled away from our kiss and looked into my eyes for approval. I paused for a minute and as directed in the script I grabbed his face and pulled him into another kiss. Shawn wrapped both of his arms around my back as I relaxed my hands around his neck. This kiss was way more aggressive and passionate than the last.

To any human, we would've looked like we were in love...but I knew deep down that Shawn was not Daniel. However, I still couldn't help bit feel that small tingle I got from whenever I was around Shawn.

I pulled away, still in Shawn's arms, as Stan yelled cut.

"That was perfect you two! But let's run it one more time with the alternate script so we can experiment in editing later!" Stan yelled.

I awkwardly avoided Shawn's eye contact as I walked back over to the couch to reset the scene.
________________________________

We continued filming scenes throughout the day and before we knew it, it was nightfall. I tiredly headed back to my trailer knowing that we had to film more scenes in four hours. I figured I should try to call Daniel before I went to get some sleep. It was 1 am here but in L.A it was 4 pm there. I called him and desperately waited for him to answer as each minute went by.

"Hey, it's Daniel! You've reached my voicemail-"

Ugh voicemail...I drowned out the rest of the message as tears began to stream down my face. The phone beeped and I sniffed as I began my message.

"Hey Daniel! Its Amberle! I just wanted to call to tell you how much I love you and I miss you...you haven't spoken to me in two weeks. I know you're busy but can you at least shoot me a text and tell me you're okay? Anyways I love you and I hope you're doing okay. Bye!" and I hung up the phone.

I took a deep breath as I angrily threw my phone on my couch. I slumped to the ground as tears began to fall again. I don't know if it was because of my lack of sleep or if it was because I missed him but I was definitely upset. I know he's busy and everything but he could of at least texted me once in the past two weeks! Maybe I was being arrogant....

I curled into a ball on the ground and fell asleep to the sounds of my sobs.
________________________________
A/N: Poor Amberle...what is Daniel doing to her? Well I can tell you that he has a reason...it's probably a crappy one but y'all will find out next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 259 37
I couldn't help my eyes from being dragged down Daniel Seavey's body, nor could I keep them from being pinned down on his smoking hot abs. "Seeing so...
982 74 22
"Baby, I hate that you lost your memory. I hate that you forgot what happened. But if you looked me in the eye now and if I told you what really happ...
10.6K 593 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
44.4K 1.7K 30
β‹˜ ──── βˆ— β‹…β—ˆβ‹… βˆ— ──── β‹™ "I don't need a boy in my life" Ashley said. "And I never will" When her mother died she didn't really take it well. It was all...