The Bizarre Mundane Story

By MissKara20

Unlike any other story, my life became so unique. My life started to change since my mom send me to an Instit... More

Prologue:
Chapter One: The History
Chapter Two: The Faerie Queen
Chapter Three: Niel is lost
Chapter Four: Ligaw na Gubat
Chapter Five: Meet me at Galleon
Chapter Six: Meet Leo
Chapter Seven: Lover
Chapter Eight: 911!
Chapter Nine: The Meeting
Chapter 10: The Bait
Chapter 11: Finding Oakley

----

94 8 0
By MissKara20

Disclaimer:
This story is pure fictitious. Space and time have been rearranged to suit the convenience of the book, and with the exception of public figures. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Certain long-standing institutions, agencies, and public offices are mentioned, but the characters involved are pure imginary. The opinions expressed are those of the characters and should not be confused with the author's. Also, some terms that are left unexplained will be discussed in the further chapters.

Thank you and to God be the glory!

~*~

Author's Note:
Feel free to read and comment. Good or bad critics, no matter your thoughts are, please tell me and I'll accept that whole heartedly.

Thank you for taking time to read this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 759 12
In This Season, Things Get Odder And Crazier! As BroZone Dives Deeper Into Their School Lives, Along With Their New Friends GalZone, They Get Engage...
236K 6.9K 57
I could say this is one cliché story. A college girl died and transmigrated into an otome game she once played. Unfortunately she becomes the villain...
226K 11K 57
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
89.5K 2.5K 26
"𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝...