Idol's love [Diabolik lovers...

By Midnight-black

You are a very famous idol, that is known throughout the world. Your busy schedule is packed everyday. Your m... More

Introduction
I
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII

II

1.2K 20 7
By Midnight-black

(S/N)- song name

/////

School, hello again.

After my photo shoot I need to go out and buy supplies for school. I haven't done this in 2 years. That's a long time.

I ate lunch before going to my photo shoot.

~Time Skip brought to you by takoyaki~

Finally over!! That was a long time. I then went back to my room and getting ready to go shopping...for what... School supplies not clothes....

Tying my (H/L) in to a messy bun and putting on my hat and sunglasses I went to the front door to get my bag before heading out the door.

I didnt call my limo because I didn't want to greet any fans today, I'm too tired, I just want to buy my stuff, and go home and sleep. Actually that's what I want to do everyday.

~•~

Walking to the mall because it's only like 5 minutes away. I took out my (F/C)  headphones/earphones and plugging them in my phone and listening to my haven't yet released song (S/N), and trying to memorize the lyrics so I don't embarrass myself when I'm recording.

When I arrived at the front of the shopping mall, the glass doors were blocked with a big crowd. Which pop star is it now. Why does it has to be to today?

Fate hates me

What did I do wrong? I attended all my photo shoots, went on all the tours, attended all my dance lessons and signed all the autographs that the fans asked. Tell me what did I do wrong?!?

Well out of all places in the mall do they have to be in the middle and in front of the door? Then I did what normal people did

I tried to squish myself from the edge of the crowd to go in the mall. I want me shopping, not for clothes, but for stationery to be fast because I want to go home and sleep. Obviously failing in getting myself in the mall and I don't know why that I was pushed through the middle of the crowd. How did that happen? Getting myself pushed in the middle I accidently tripped and

Plop

"ouch" I say and my hat fell off showing my beautiful and (H/C) hair. Thank god my sunglasses haven't fell yet, but I'm pretty sure the people already know who I am because I can hear whispers around me like

"oh-m-ge is that (I/N)? "

"You mean the Idol who knows 10 languages...fluently? "

"my favourite ship kyaaaaaaa "

Then looked up and not to my surprise I saw my enemy

Mukami Kou

////

Hey people!

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hoped you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
84K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
1.5M 26.2K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
378K 11.9K 87
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...