Walk On Memories || EXO Xiumi...

By ahwaeee

All he has is the memories between them. Highest ranking: #11 in exocbx More

Foreword
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen

three

253 23 0
By ahwaeee

To you,

I stared at the kids playing around in the playground, wondering how our kids will look like, if we actually have one.

Remember the days when we bicker about having how many kids?

Well you said that you wanted only one so that you wouldn't have to get through the pain of labour a lot of times. I told you that I wanted for two so they won't be alone while growing up and they can play with each other and we'll get our own sweet time.

I even joked with you before that I wanted to have a whole football team. You hit me and asked me to do it with Luhan.

Luhan has Yunling, and I have you, Nayeon.

You said that it'll be extremely painful for you if I really wanted for a whole football team. I teased you that we can see each other's most private part for more times. You were embarrassed about that and asked me to stop speaking of that.

Little did I know that you'll actually enjoy it at the end because you love every single thing of me, just like how I love every single thing of you.

Yeon, if you could be back, I would be satisfy even that we don't have a child.

Love, Minseok.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...