Cigarette Smoke šŸš¬ Lip Gallag...

Oleh BloodyAppleQueen

(Completed 3-28-18) Paige was in and out of foster systems and juvie since she was thirteen. She had a family... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter. 17

Chapter 14.

1.2K 21 7
Oleh BloodyAppleQueen

Tired. Paige was tired of the way things were going. She was sick and tired that she had to get up at seven on the weekends and spend time with her family. Lip had gone to his college and found a new girl. Paige was tired of being used. She was happy that Lip had found someone. But she didn't know that someone was a little bit older than Lip.

Paige was tired of hearing the tools in the house when she tried to sleep before she had to start the day at school. Vee and Kevin had decided to build on to the house. Paige will have a bigger room downstairs while Noah gets Paige's old room. The baby gets the room across from Vee and Kev.

Paige was tired of the amount of homework her teachers would give her. It was endless. Every day, after she had turned in the homework from the night before, she would get more. She was fed up with it. She had a few months anyway. So she didn't have to worry too hard. But she also wanted to get into a college. That was gonna be the hard part.

"Paige! Noah! You two ready to get going!?" Kevin yelled from downstairs. Vee groaned in pain as she has a headache. "Sorry baby." Kev kissed her head as she sat on the couch with a big baby bump. She was showing a lot more then she had a month ago.

The Inspector came over and saw the extra room. He approved of it for now. But it had to be done before winter. That was when the case will be reopened. The Judge will have to decide if Noah and Paige can be adopted by Vee and Kev or to live with their actual parents.

Paige and Noah were both tired of the court talk. They wanted peace and the house wasn't peaceful. The school was the only place they could get some peace. But even there it wasn't enough. With the constant yelling and bullying, it sucked being there.

Paige didn't get bullied after she threw the star quarterback off a railing at school. Noah though. He had a tough time with the girls. He actually had been thinking more about guys then he had about girls.

Noah had asked Ian how he knew he was gay. It shocked Ian at first but he took Noah out and showed him the cute guys and what he thought were cute girls. Noah was looking more towards the guy's side then girls. That was when Noah knew. He was gay.

Paige had been talking to a few new people at school. She met two girls who's names are Melody and Stacy. Stacy was badass just like Paige and they often get into trouble together. Paige knows how to get them out of it though. So it wasn't a problem. Mel was a great girl. She had a good head on her shoulders and knows her way around Southside. Paige also met this guy who had been checking her out for some time now. His name was Adam. He was sweet and was in a band.

"Come on Noah. Let's get going before we're late." Paige says knocking on his door. He opened it up and smirked at his sister. They walked down the steps and saw Vee holding her stomach with her eyes closed.

Noah walked over to her without her noticing and kissed her for head gently. "Bye V. We'll see you after school," Noah whispered knowing that she had a headache. Vee smiled at his words and next was Paige.

Paige kissed her cheek and placed a gentle hand on her tummy. "Don't stress or bend down to pick up anything. Let Kev do that. Love you." Paige says and vee opened her eyes and chuckled at the two kids.

"You two are too sweet. Now get going before you're late." She smiled but is it when she had to be stern.

Paige and Noah kissed Kevin's head and ran out the door With their lunch in hand.

When they opened the door they saw Carl and Ian. "Come on losers. Let's get going." Noah said to them and they ran over. Fiona came running out before they left with Liam in her arms.

"Hey. Do you guys have enough time to take Liam to school?" Fiona asks as she gave the boys their lunches.

"Yeah. Put him in the middle with Ian. I'll make sure he gets to school. where's Debs?" Paige asked as she looked at the house. Fiona kisses Liam's head and then passed him to Ian.

"She walked with a friend. I owe you one Paige. I really do, thank you." Fiona then runs back inside to finish getting her work clothes on. Paige got in as Liam was excitingly jumping on Ian's lap. She chuckled and started the car driving off. If Paige wanted to make it to school on time she needed to get Lain to school fast. They only had ten minutes. She looked down at her gas tank and saw she was almost out. She would have to get some after school.

"Gas money everyone!" Paige yelled in the car and they all began to pull out any money they had in their pockets. Ian gave her ten dollars, Carl four and Noah gave her seven. She shoved them in her pocket and turned around the corner to Liam's school.

°°°

"Don't be late again, Carl!" Paige yelled at him and Noah as they ran to class. Carl stuck his thumb in the air as he ran. Ian kissed Paige's head and ran off to his class before the late bell rang.

She watched and the remembered. "Shit!" She quickly ran to her class which was on the other side of the school. She turned around the corner as fast as she could and slid on the floor and almost fell. No one was in the halls anymore as the bell above her ran. But she made it just in time before the teacher closed the door.

"Cutting it close again Miss. Moore." Mr.Finkle says as he shuts the door behind her. Paige sighed as she sat down next to Mel. She smiled as she twirled her red hair and blew a bubble with her gum.

"You almost got in trouble with Mr. Tinkle, Bones." Paige rolled her eyes with a chuckle and pulled her notebook out of her skull bag.

"Ya, well let's hope I don't get in trouble with Ms. Stickler." Melody giggled as she dropped the strand of hair and took her sparkling pen, writing something in her notebook. Paige rolled her eyes and looked down.

"Oh, my," Paige mumbled and Mr. Finkle glared at her. She quickly shut her mouth and began writing what was on the board.

°°°

"Hey, slut," Stacy says as she leans on the locker next to Paige. Melody giggled at the nickname she had given to them. It wasn't hurtful it was just a joke.

"Hey, Stacy. How's ya mom doin? Oh, wait. She's busy fuckin the band Fountains of Wayne." Paige smirked at her. Stacy hates how her mother named her after the damn song.

"I don't get why she had to literally cock block me with my own name. Everyone knows thst song and then ask me stupid jokes about my mother. It's gross." Paige and Mel laughed as they began to walk to lunch. "Oh my god. Three o clock." Stacy whispers to Paige.

Paige looked up to three and saw Adam looking at her with a smile. That smile that made her knees weak. A guys smile shouldn't be this beautiful. A guys smile shouldn't have that effect on anyone actually.

"God. If he looked at me like that I would jump his bones." Mel says smirking. Stacy rolled her eyes at her.

"More like jump on his dick. Every guy you date, you end up fucking and then leaving him." Mel rolled her eyes and pushed Stacy a little. They then were playfully fighting while Adam said something to his friends and walked over to Paige.

"Holy shit. He's walking this way." Mel says as she got hit with Stacy's bag. "What the hell do you have in there?" She asks as she rubs her arm. Stacy felt accomplished that she got her for once.

"Hey, Paige," Adam says as he stops near the girls. Stacy and Mel were drooling over him as he smiled at Paige. His eyes never wandered away from hers.

"Mr. Jones." She smirked as she leaned on her hip. Adam watched as it popped out and he bit his lip.

"I was wondering what you were doing this Friday night." He asks as his hands slipped in his leather jacket. It was real to not that fake shit.

"I was actually thinkin about goin out for a movie. Why? Ya got somethin better for me to do?" Her accent made him want to kiss her. He was a fan of Batman, Harley Quinn, and the Joker so this was just beautiful.

"I was actually thinking that you could come to hang out with me during one of my shows." He smiles as he stepped closer. Paige stepped closer to him and their faces were close but not that close. Mel and Stac were freaking out for Paige.

"Maybe I'll go then." She smirked and he did the same.

"Fine." He says as his smirk turned into a smile.

"Fine." Mel grabbed Stacy's arm as they looked like they were going to kiss. The two girls were cheering on for the two. They were like that ship that had sailed hard.

"I'll pick you up at seven?" Adam asks as he tucks a stray hair behind her ear. Paige nods her head with her teeth biting down on her plump pink lips. Adam looked down at them and sighed. "I'll see you then, Paige." He smiles and then walks away never taking his eyes off her until he went around the corner with his friends.

"Oh my fucking god! He was about to kiss you!" Mel yelled and the jealous girls in the halls that liked Adam glared at Paige. But when she looked at them they quickly looked away.

"Alright, weirdos let's get goin." Paige says as she walks to the lunch room. What was she going to tell Vee or Fiona about this? They would go over the top trying to find the perfect outfit for a concert.

"Maybe after the concert, you'll do the dirty in his dressing room," Mel says smirking and Stacy rolled her eyes at her words.

"Mel, just call it sex. You do it a lot you should be comfortable with using the word." Stacy smirks while Paige smacked her arm.

Mel is actually the only virgin in the little breakfast club. Paige would be but Lip and her couldn't keep their hands off one another. Plus Paige loved sex way too much now. She was craving it. But she knew she had to take it slow. So she did. Adam and Paige weren't going to be anything like Lip and Paige.

"Ian, babe!" Mel yelled and quickly sat next to Ian. "Paige's got a date with Mr. Jones. What do you think she should do? Jump him or take it slow?" Ian laughed shaking his head. He looked up at Paige and be smiled. She was moving on and that was a good thing.

"I think you should take it slow. Remember last time?" The two girls raised there eyebrows at Ian and Paige.

"Last time?" Stacy asks as she takes the other side of Ian. Stacy acted as if Ian was her boyfriend since Mad Dog didn't want to take the job anymore. Plus she ran away after Karen had gotten ran over.

"Yep. This little brunette actually dated last year's hot guy." Mel's eyes widened.

"You dated Lip fucking Gallagher!?" Stacy smacked Mel's might shut and Paige sighed. She sat down at the table and placed her bagged lunch in front of her.

"Yeah. That was until he cheated on me with Mandy." Ian took Paige's hand and smiled at her softly. Mel and Stacy were shocked. They heard rumors but they never believed them.

"What an asshole. No offense, Ian." Stacy says wrapping her arm around his. They were so used to pretending being together they actually were okay with kissing now. After Michael had called Ian out for being gay Stacy swooped in and made out with Ian in front of everyone. Ian was forever in her debt. She needed a fake boyfriend to keep her reputation up and Ian needed to make sure no one knew he was gay. So it was a perfect fake match.

"Well enough of the sad shit. Let's talk about your fucking date girl!" Stacy says and Ian was all in this conversation. He loves helping Paige out. She wasn't so boyish anymore. She was trying hard to do her best around here. She had all A's in her classes now. Making her at the top of everything.

°°°

"Well for one. I'm very proud of you. You're moving on." Fiona says as she pulled a black shirt that was AC-DC and ripped in some places. It was hella cute.

"Just be careful alright? I don't want you to get hurt anymore. Lip was a mistake you will never make again. No offense Fi." Vee says rubbing her stomach as she pulled out some dark blue ripped skinny jeans. "Damn these are cute as hell. Plus that shirt would make it even better."

"Non-taken. Lip has some issues keeping a relationship. He just came home the other day telling everyone about how he fucked up another relationship." Paige rolled her eyes as she began to try on the clothes Vee and Fi gave her.

When she put them on Fiona and Veronica stopped talking and took a double take on her. "Holy hell did we do good," Vee smirked as Paige tried to pull the shirt down a little.

"Where the hell is the bottom half?" She asked giggling. Vee shook her head while Fiona made her sit next to Vee to get her make-up on.

"Alright. So what can you tell us about this Adam?" Fiona asks as she applied foundation but she really didn't need it so she just wiped it off. Paige's face was so clear of acne it freaked Fiona out.

"Well, he's super sweet and a gentleman. He likes to hold the door open for me when we leave class or go to class." Vee likes the sound of that. "He's got blonde hair and these very icy blue eyes. His voice is deep too. It kind of freaks me out. Like the time Ian got his voice to go deep." Fion laughed when she remembered that.

Ian had come back from a boot camp to see everyone and when he opened his mouth everyone freaked out. They never thought baby Ian would get a deep voice just yet.

"He's also in a band. Which I think is hot." Fiona shuttered remembering something.

"Do not do anything to make him break up with you. Seriously Artist's like to express themselves way too much." Fiona says as she finished the blush. "Damn. I do a bang up job with make-up." Vee made Paige turn her head.

"You looked beautiful." Vee kissed Paige's head and Paige smiled. She loved getting the attention from her adoptive parents. She wasn't used to it. But she likes it.

"Alright. He's almost here. He better be on time. Let's get you some heels." Fiona says as she dug through Vess shoes. She pulled out some cherry red strappy stiletto heels that were about five inches.

"Alright. Come on. Downstairs missy." Fiona says rushing her downstairs. Vee was being helped by Fiona as they walked down the steps together.

Ian was talking with Carl, Noah, and Lip at the table. When Paige turned around Ian had stopped talking and Carl gaped at Paige. "Holy shit!" Carl cussed out and the other two boys turned to look at her. Paige looked up from her heels to see them all gawking at her.

"He's defiantly bound to ask you out or fuck you in the dressing room," Ian says smirking as he remembered what Stacy said and Paige laughed. Fiona glared at Carl for cussing. Carl rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Damn, mama. You are looking fine." Carl spun around her. He couldn't take his little eyes off her ass. She rolled her eyes and smacked him on the head.

"Don't stare at my ass." She sighed and turned to find her leather jacket. Lip and Carl were staring hard. Fiona rolled her eyes but she knew that she did well.

Vee smacked Carl on the head and for the final time he cried out and he stopped. Lip though. He could be drooling over her if this was a cartoon. Hell, he would even have those heart eyes popping out.

When she turned around to say something there was a knock on the door. Her eyes widened. "Oh god. He's here." Paige mumbled and Fiona smiled at her.

"You, missy. Are going to have a great night. Trust me. If something goes wrong call one of us. It doesn't matter who. Just call." Paige nods her head and took a deep breath as Vee let the boy in.

Lip stood up and grabbed a beer from the fridge as he watched Adam walk in and stop for a second.

"Wow." He says looking at her. He looked up and down for a second and then went up to her face. "You're gorgeous." He smiled and this made Paige smile brightly. Adam was shocked. He knew she was beautiful but her outfit today made her glow.

"Okay, kids. Go have fun. Not too late alright?" Vee says as she pushed Paige over to Adam. Adam took her hand in his and smiled at everyone.

"I'll take care of her. I promise." He says and Fiona nods her head. When Lip saw that Paige was happier without him he was hurt. It was his fault but he didn't want to lose her.

As he leaned on the counter he wondered to himself. Why would he ever cheat on such a one of a kind girl? Hell did he even have the chance to take her back? Does he have a shot?

"Come on." Paige grabbed Adams hand and walked out the door. "Bye everyone," Paige says as she closes the door. Then she turned around to see Adam was staring at her. "Oh dear. We're gonna be late." She pulled him to the car and he smiled as she did.

"You know. I feel like I should be taking you out to something fancy than the concert." Paige rolled her eyes and tried to open her side of the door. But he got it quickly instead.

"Thank ya." She slides in and he shuts the door. She saw that the door was locked on the other side so she unlocked it for him and then pulled her seatbelt on.

"YES!" She heard him yell and it made Paige freak out. She looked to see if he was okay and he was smiling like an idiot. "Sorry. It's just something me and my dad talked about before leaving." He says as she gets in and starts the car.

"Well. I hope you can go brag about the car door test to him after our date." She smirked and Adams' eyes widened.

"You know about that?" He was shocked. This girl is classy as hell. His dad said girls hadn't done this in years. So to see her do this made him happy to know girls still had some class.

"Ya. I watched the movie The Bronx. I love olda movies. But yeah in the movie the guy took her on a date but locked his side of the door. If the girl unlocks it for him. She's a keepa. If she doesn't...leave her." She says and Adam nods his head and took her hand in his.

"That was exactly what my dad said." He drives away as Paige laughs at him.

"It's a good thing I unlocked the door then." Adam chuckled and saw that Paige had the most beautiful smile he had ever seen. He kinda didn't want to take her to his concert show. He didn't know if he will embarrass himself. He truly wanted to make a good first impression for her.

°°°

Adam was backstage after the show and saw Paige was sitting on one of the speakers with a bottle of water. She was looking around the set as busy people kept going back and forth to do their jobs.

Adam hadn't been spotted yet so he took this advantage to sneak up on her. So he as he slowly crept up on her Paige smiled knowing he was behind her. "I would be careful. I heard I have a not so nice relax on those who try and scare me." Adam was shocked. How the hell?

"Damn. Well, I'm glad you told me before you started swinging." He says chuckling. Adam got in between Paige's legs and leaned close to her. She was smirking down at him.

"Ya know what?" Paige tilts her head to the side a little bit. Adam did the same making her smile. "I want the first CD ya get from the band." Adam was shocked.

"You liked it?" He asked as his eyes looked hopeful. Paige nods her head and leans closer to him.

"But I like ya better." Her voice was soft but still sounded a bit rough. Adam couldn't help himself. He cupped her face with his hands and kissed her.

Paige kissed back. It was soft and slow. But it was nice. It made both of them wanting to stay there forever. Adam slowly pulled away and placed his forehead on hers. "That was-"

"Wow?" Paige finished for him. It was a cliche thing to say. But Paige liked cliches. She was a hopeless romantic. Lip didn't know that at all. This was the side Paige didn't show to anyone.

"Yeah. Wow." Adam smiled and kissed her again. This time longer and with a bit more force. But he never let his hands wonder anywhere below the waist. It was either her face, waist, or neck. He was a gentleman. He knew what girl a liked and didn't like. His mother would beat him if she knew he wasn't.

"Let's get you home," Adam whispered against her lips. She smiled and nods her head. Adam picked her up and she squeaks in surprise.

Paige began to wonder to herself. Was this guy gonna treat me like Lip did? No. He was gonna be better. Adam was different from Lip. The question was. Was that a good thing? Or a bad one?

For the first time in years. Paige actually didn't feel tired. She felt wide awake. She wanted to feel like this forever. Being with Adam makes her feel that way and she loved it. It was a new feeling. It was a new kind of trust.

Adam Walker was going to make sure this girl had everything she wanted in a boyfriend. He wanted to make her happy. He wanted to be that boyfriend that she could come to when she was having a problem. Adam wants to be there for her.

This was going to be good for both of them. Adam can show her new things and Paige will probably stay out of danger. She would stay out of fights that aren't necessary. Adam was good for her. But would Paige be good enough for him?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

17.7K 184 19
SEQUEL THE ILLUSION OF PLEASURE IS OUT This last year, Fiona had struggled more than she had ever before. Alcohol has always been a tough subject in...
34K 713 26
Its been a few years that Amanda has been in the Gallagher family. They've overcome so much together, But nothing can prepare them for what the next...
30.9K 278 19
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The stories are finished and requests are closed :)
78.1K 759 68
just a buncha imagines from shameless.imma try make em like a couple thousand words. if you wanna request then comment. I'm making it any gender.(but...