Desire (Kakashi) - Indefinite...

By CloudedSkies

Crazy and wild, four teenagers are transferred into the world of Naruto and found by a certain sexy silver-ha... More

Desire<3 A Kakashi Love Story
Le Begining
Flipping Shit
World War Three!
Angry Kaka-Baka and a bunny!!!!
Muahahahahaha >:}
A Quick Kiss:
You....pass????
Le New Mission!!!
Ninja attack!!
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuunnnnnnn
REAL QUICK!
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist! Part Dos!!
Fluff :3
The First Thing Kakashi Has to do:
Grow up:
Boy Advice and a History Lesson from Haku:
A gift:
GASP!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
The Return of Cow-Man
Le Fight! Part Uno-
Death and Heartbreak:
Bye, Bye Haku <3 You shall be missed.
Not Quite A Lemon.......But Getting there!
Warning: Content Might Make You Fangirl Squeal And/Or Smile Like An Idiot.
Kakashi has a fan!
I cried writing this....Don't hate me....
The Sakura Funeral
Time Will Tell:
Team Minato:
My What?
Little Sasuke!!!!! *glomp*
Fluff!!! Somewhat anyways :3
Finally! Some sort of an explanation!
Warning: Content of this chapter...may cause Nosebleeds....
Ramen~!
Kushina?
Home Sweet Home!
Author's Note
Some Lemon-Like Qualities:

Le Team Seven vs Zabumoomoo!

12K 374 72
By CloudedSkies

Nickname rightfully belongs to BluePringlez. I simply stole it for the use of the title because i thought it was awesomefull :D but i will change it if you have a problem with it.

ONTO LE STORY!!!! -------------

“Look, this one is trembling still.”

We are surrounded by water clones-each poised and ready to take our heads off. My sword is unsheathed and my arm begins to ache-an all too familiar burning sensation flickering atop my skin. I smirk slightly, stomach twisting with nerves.

“I’m trembling…with excitement.” Sasuke smirks.

“He’s all yours, Sasuke.” Kakashi turns to duckbutt, smiling slightly.

In less than two seconds, all the Zabuzas’ disperse into water and rain down onto the uncompleted bridge. I smile proudly, rubbing at my bandages.

“Ooo,” Zabuza says, false awe dripping from each word-twisting into bitter venom. “So you could see they were water clones, huh? Brat’s improving. Looks like you’ve got a rival, Haku.”

 “HAI HAKU!!!!!” I leap out of the confinements of the circle so the masked male can see me, waving frantically. “You’ll never guess what happened,” I wave my sword in the air. “You were right! Look at what Kakashi got meh!”

 Haku laughs lightly and waves back, nodding. “So I see. It’s very nice.” Zabuza sends him an incredulous look-much like the one Kakashi and the kids are giving the back of my head right now.

I smile sweetly and turn back to look at Kakashi. “He gave me boy advice. Who knew transsexuals were so good at the stuff!”

“Get back.” Kakashi rolls his eyes.

I giggle and skip to his side. “Well, I guess I was right.” Kakashi drawls, looking down at me. “It was all an act. With a cute little mask.”

“Like yours!” I poke his cheek.

He rolls his eyes, again.

“You really got to stop doing that, Scarecrow, or they’ll get stuck that way permanently. Like Duckbutt’s scowl.” I say in a matter-of-fact tone.

Sasuke ignores my comment and glares at the two before us. “Big phony.”

“So all that about being a tracker ninja and having to protect your village was a bunch of bull, huh?” Tazuna scowls. I nod.

“They look pretty chummy to me. I’d say they’ve been pulling scams like that for a long time.” Kakashi states, bored.

“He’s got some nerve showing up here again!” Sakura growls. “After pulling that…trick!”

“And hiding behind a mask too. Who does he think he’s fooling?” Kakashi shakes his head scornfully. I snicker and nudge him with my elbow. “Hypocrite.”

“Speak for yourself, Sensei.” Sakura rolls her eyes.

Kakashi sends me a boyish closed eye smile. I snort and roll my eyes, shoving him slightly. “Careful, Alex, they might get stuck that way.”

I flash him a devious grin.

“That’s it.” Sasuke scoffs. “I’m taking him out. Who does he think he’s fooling? Hiding behind that mask like some sort of clown.”

Kakashi tries not to laugh, because I am mouthing words as Sasuke speaks them, but fails and ends up snorting loudly. Sakura squeals, all in favor of Sasuke kicking butt, and we adults shake our heads knowingly.

“Fangirls.” I grin, shaking my head.

“Look who’s talking.” Kakashi smirks.

I whirl around in a huff, hands on the flare of my hips and sword jutting out-almost slicing Sasuke in half. “I am not your fangirl. I used to be. But then I met you.”

All of sudden, a large gust of wind rushes to us-a mini tornado whirling around and around and around. I blink, surprised at the sudden attack, but then shrug. They must have gotten tired of us talking so much. Sasuke readies himself, kunai knife poised to deflect any type of attack.  

The kunai and one of Haku’s needles clash, each holding their own against each other.

“Sakura, Alex, cover-”

“Sakura, you can handle watching Tazuna by yourself right?” I smile sweetly down at the pinkette. She nods and Kakashi scowls darkly.

“Alex…”

I flash him a dirty look.

Loud rings and clings sound-Sasuke’s kunai and Haku’s needles clanging against each other throughout their intricate little dance. It’s times like this when I wish I had pompoms, I’d make one hell of a cheerleader.

“We want the bridge builder, not you. If you back down, I won’t have to kill you.” I hear Haku tell Sasuke. I sigh softly, fearing the end of this battle. I don’t want Haku to die.

“Save it.” I hear Sasuke snicker.

“You’re making a mistake.” Haku presses. “You won’t be able to keep up with my speed. I’ve gained two key advantages.”

“Is that true?” I hear Kakashi murmur. I look up to find him staring at me, a worried look transfixed in his features. I smile reassuringly and pat his shoulder. “Don’t freak…yet…”

“Yeah?” Sasuke sneers. “What are they?”

“First, we’re surrounded by water.” Haku explains slowly, as if he’s explaining something to a two year old. “Second, I’ve blocked one of your hands. Therefore you only have one free hand to defend yourself.” Haku’s forefingers rise to his masked lips.

“Now this is when we worry.” I say hastily as Haku begins to form hand signs with one hand.

“Secret Jutsu: A Thousand Needles of Death.” Haku says, stomping his foot. A wave of water splashes up, thick bubbly puddles sharpening into prickling needles. Hovering in midair, the needles quiver once before darting forward.

It’s hard for me to stand still. “Move Sasuke!” I growl, silently urging the kid to move.

The needles shatter-a sphere of water splashing out and obstructing my view of Sasuke. Haku jumps back just before they hit and then looks up. With a small shocked intake of breath, Haku leaps back to dodge the knives that are thrown his way.

I grin up at Sasuke and elbow Kakashi, hard. “You taught em that, Kaka-Baka.”

Sasuke appears behind Haku and they engage in hand to hand combat for like two seconds. Duckbutt is able to land a fearsome kick to Haku’s face-knocking the male away. “You’re not as fast as you think.” I hear Sasuke make a jeer towards the masked transsexual. “From now on, you’ll be the one defending yourself from my attacks.”

“Don’t let it get to your head, dear!” I call out the boy. “It’ll come back and bite you in the booty!”

Haku skids to a stop in front of Zabuza. Sasuke’s ego inflates like a balloon-making it extremely hard for me to breathe. I cough loudly and lean against Kakashi, waiting for MooMoo to make a move. He’s the one I really want to fight.

“You made a pretty big mistake calling these ninja brats. That’s just guaranteed to bring out Sasuke’s attitude. And he’s the best young fighter of the Hidden Leaf Village.” Kakashi says. “And Sakura, here, is our sharpest mind. And our number one hyperactive knucklehead ninja, Naruto.”

“Let’s not forget about their lazy-bored-all-the-time Sensei who is secretly addicted to porn!” I add in a singsong voice, pointing to Kakashi.

“And a crazy mentally challenged Sensei who’s addicted to Diet Coke!” Sakura and Kakashi say in unison, giving me pointed stares.

I smile. “That was so sweet, you guys! No one’s ever complimented me that much before!”

Kakashi rolls his eyes, his small smile fading.“Let me deal with Zabuza.” He says softly.

I shake my head. “I don’t think so. Not alone at least.”

“Please, Lex? Just this once.”

“Kakashi, I’ll be fine!” I insist, waggling my sword out in front of him. “I’ve got this! And my awesome jutsu.”

“Alex…” Kakashi’s tone is serious.

“Look, I’m going to fight. I’m not going to stand on the sidelines and watch you guys get hurt.” I stand up on my tip-toes; still a good inch or two shorter than his face, and pull him down. I press my lips to his masked nose in a small sweet peck.

“Awah!” Sakura squeals loudly, watching us.

I shrug, ignoring the blush that creeps into my own cheeks, and step forward and point my sword to Zabuza.

“Alright, CowMan. You and me. Let’s go.”

Really short, yes I know. I have a HUGE presentation I have to prepare for Friday -.- stupid teachers! And I’m trying to get these done as fast as I can. I won’t update Desire until I can write a full chapter-so no more puny little small ones like this. So you might have to wait like….two days before I update again on this story. To make it up to you all, i chose this super sexy pic of Kaka-Baka *drools* :D I love you all! Thanks for commenting and voting!!! Please don’t be afraid to critique in any way possible-I love good and bad comments just the same :D and I don’t mind comment spam lol just makes me laugh  

----Cloud<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 2.3K 47
Akira was born into war. The Third Great Ninja War raged for many years, and death followed it every day. Friends died, leaders were struck down, and...
1.6K 35 26
KAKASHI'S LOVE STORY (Trilogy) Konoha is recovering from the 4th shinobi war. The town is loomed with the dark time yet before Kakashi became the 6th...
94.5K 1.7K 17
Male reader x Naruto. In some weird bizzare way at the age of 5 you started hearing voices in your head claiming to be the past present and future ho...
11.9K 548 17
Naruto is your average A-Class Vampire. Wealthy, but not a huge deal considering he's part human. Sasuke is an S-class Werewolf. One of the finest...