Angel's Story

By KrissyGreen

Angel tell's her story on how she went from being a sweet sixteen year old werewolf, to a cold blooded killin... More

Angel's Story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

691 5 6
By KrissyGreen

      As I stood waiting for Jax to come back, I got a sick feeling spreading through my body. My wolf was feeling un easy to. Like she didn't feel right in my body, she wanted out. What was going on? Was he in danger? 

     'Go after him.' I jumped at the sound of my wolf. She hasn't ever talked to me since I had changed. I could hear a little laugh, if you could call it that, come from her. 'I didn't want to talk til now.' 

   'But he told me to stay here. And thanks, for scaring me to death.' I tell her.

    I don't care what he said. He is our mate.....' She got cut off.

    'Angel, go run, they caught me.' I heard Jax's voice in my head. 

    They caught him? What the hell dose he mean by that? He wants me to run, leave him behind. Should I go?

  'Jax, what happen?'  I ask him.

   'Angel, its something more powerful. They know that you know about Sam. They are coming after you.' He tells me.

  I pick my bag up, sling it over my shoulder. 'Should we go and save our self's or go and save him?' I ask my wolf.

   She takes a few seconds but answers. 'Lets go save our mates ass.' Is all she says.

  I close my eyes, and sniff out his scent. I was walking back towards the road. But then the scent took a sudden turn. I was now walking to the right. As I got further into the woods. His scent was getting stronger. But there was other scents to. But not werewolf's, or humans. I have never smelled anything like this before. It smelled, dust and flowers. But something else was mixed into it to. But I just couldn't pin-point that smell out.

    It led me to this big clearing, I never knew was there. I hid behind a big oak tree. Watching what was going on. What I saw was nothing that I was thinking, was going to be happening. I thought it was our pack that had him. But I was wrong.

   There was five guys, around Jax. They had a circle around him, with one guy in the middle. He was talking to Jax. But what really had my mind reeling, was that these guys had blue light coming out of their hands. It was rounding it self around Jax's body. 

    "Where is she?" The man in front of Jax, asked him. But all that Jax did was spit in his face.

   That made the man mad.  He waved his hand fast, and then this red light come out of his hand. And went right across Jax's face, leaving a cut over his cheek. I wanted to scream out. But my wolf kept me from screaming. It was hurting her, but I could tell she was coming up with a plan.

  "I am going to ask this one more time. Where is this girl!?" He yelled. But Jax just shook his head.

   "I am not telling you shit!" He yelled at the man.

   The man was going to hit him again with that red light. But this time, I flung myself out from behind the tree. I ran up to the first guy. 'Calm your self. And see a red light come from your hand.' My wolf told me. What the hell dose she mean? I am a werewolf, not someone that has powers.

   But I just calmed down, looked at my hand and made myself see a red light come from my hand. 'Now make yourself see it go around his neck.' She said.

    I saw the red light go from my hand and around his neck, with out her even telling me, I knew what to do. I yanked my hand back, and the guys head fell off his shoulders. That got everyone's eyes on me. But before they could act. I moved both of my hands, making a green light come out. I knew it would be worse than the red. I hit two of the men, in the chest with it. They fell like dead flies, to the ground. 

   "What the hell!?" The man that was hurting Jax, yelled out.

    I looked at the other man, made the green light come out and hit him in the chest to. And like the other two he fell down dead. I turned to the last guy standing. The one that was hurting Jax. I was just going to kill him, but I had a better idea. He knew what happen to Sam. 

   So instead of using the green, I used red, wrapped it around his neck, and his hands. No way was he going to be slick and use those big ugly hands of his. By now, Jax, was laying on the ground, panting for air. I walked over to the guy. 

  "Why do you want me?" I ask him, with my eyes looking straight into his. 

   "Your....your a werewolf, you shouldn't have powers. How do you have powers?" He asked, instead of answering me. 

  I tight ed my hands, making the red light get even tighter on his skin. Making him yell out in pain. "You will not ask me anything. You will answer me. Now why are you after me!" I yell.

   He looked at me, with hate in his eyes. "I am not going to tell you." He says.

    I laugh. "Well its either you tell me, or you die. Pick one." I tell him.

    "I am after you, because you know to much. I am to kill you." 

    "You are not going to...." Jax starts but I cut him off.

      I look back at him. He is standing up now. "I have this under control, un-like you did. I can take care of myself like I told you before. Stay out of it." I say. With a power behind my voice that makes him flinch. 

  I look back at the guy, "Well to bad you wont be killing me. Now where is my brother." 

    He laughs this time. "He isn't dead, but I bet he wishes he was."

    "Where is he?" I ask. Stepping closer to him. He just shakes his head no. I don't like that answer. So I make the red light go tight around his wrists, to the point that they get cut off, and fall to the ground.

   "Argg." He yells out. Blood pours to the ground.

    "You don't have much time, you can either tell me where he is, and I'll kill you right now, so you wont be in pain. Or you can die a slow painful death." I say with a smirk on my face. 

   He is breathing hard. "He....he is being held by the Yellow Stone pack." He tells me. The Yellow Stone pack? I don't ever think I have heard of them. 

    "Where are they?"

    "I don't know. Our kind don't really hang around your kind, well his kind." He says pointing towards Jax. What dose he mean his kind? I am his kind, right? But then where did these powers come from?

   "What are you?" I ask.

   "I, and you, are Faye. You are part Faye, where I am full. But it seems that you have great power for only being a mix breed." He says smugly.

   "But both of my parents our werewolves."

   "One of them must not be your parent, sweetie."

   "Don't call me that."

    "Are you done with me? Cause I would rather die right now."

    I look at him, getting read to kill him off, but before I can, my wolf speaks to me. 'Ask him why they wanted Sam.'

   "Why did you guys want him, and that pack?" I ask him.

   He laughs bitterly. "Because we thought he was the one with the powers, but we must have been led on differently. Your father had told us that he was the one."

   My father? So he did want to kill him off, or he wanted to save me to use me. "Well, you got it wrong, and I am going to kill every single one of you, til I get him back, then again I may still kill all of you." I say with venom in my words. Before he could say another word, I moved my hand backwards fast, and his head dropped to the floor.

   'Did you know that we had powers?' I ask my wolf.

   'Yes.' 

   'Why didn't you tell me?'

   'Because you wasn't ready, I had to wait for the right moment, and saving our mate was the right moment.'

   "Angel? What was that? How do you have powers? Why did you defy me and come to me? You could have been hurt. I had everything under control." Jax says in one breath.

  I turn around to look him in his eyes. "You didn't have anything under control, you almost got killed. And didnt you just hear everything he just said. I am Faye. I am a mix breed. They took Sam because they thought he was the one, but no it was me." 

    "Plus I can do whatever I want to. You are not my boss." I say poking his chest. I was already getting sick of this mate thing, and my wolf was to in a way. She didn't like to be controlled. 

   He puts his hands above his head. "Okay, I wont tell you what to do." He says.

   I turn around and start walking away. I had to find Sam, he would know what to do now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                               One month later

      "Angel, what have you done to your hair!?" Jax yells at me. I laugh at him.

     "Damn calm down, Jax. I just dyed it. Nothing big."  I said, brushing my dark red hair. If he had a problem with the hair, just wait til he sees the black make-up and lip ring....

    "Angel!? Why in the Moon Goddess name did you get your lip done?! And that black make-up!? I don't like it." 

  I laugh at him. "Jax, its my face, I can do whatever I want to it. I am not the old Angel I use to be. I am a new person. I wanted a change."

  He walks closer to me. And sat down on the hotel bed. We have been moving from place to place, trying to find the Yellow Stone pack, killing people on the way. Well mainly me killing. I really am not the person I was three months ago. I am a killer. 

   I sigh, "Did you find anything?" I ask.

   Trying to get him off the subject of my new look. He just shakes his head no to me. Great another day, another place wasted. But I guess it was better, cause now we can rule this place out. 

  I get up and change into my shorts and tank top. And just so you know, me and him have not mated all the way yet. I don't plan on it, not until I find my brother and save him. 

   I walk back over to the bed, push the covers down and get into bed. I warp the cover over top of me. Jax is already under them, I scoot over to him. And lay my head on his chest. I was almost asleep, when I heard a sound outside of our room. I jumped up out of bed. 

    "What is it?" Jax whispered to me. I waved my hand to him, telling him to shut up.

   I walk over to the window. I peek through the blinds, to see three men in black picking our lock. They must not be that smart, it was taking a long time. 

  I walk back over to the bed with out making a sound. I get Jax up. And making the bed, look like we were laying in it. Then I grab our stuff, and walk to the bathroom. I open the window, push our stuff out then went out myself, then Jax went out. I shut the window, and ran down the ally. Before we could get away all the way, I heard a big bang. And then yelling.

   "She got away again!"

   "He is going to kill us!"

   That was the last things I heard, before we got into the car that Jax had stolen.

(I hope ya'll like this chapter! It has action, and I thought this story was going to slow, so I thought I would speed it up just a little bit. I hope it is okay.  Vote, Comment!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.8K 63
This is a story of a sixteen year old girl named Valentine Winters, she is a werewolf and an Alpha's youngest daughter. On her sixteenth birthday, sh...
4.7K 587 21
What would you do if someone tried to kill someone important to you and you were the only person that could stop it? Would you give up everything and...
0 0 26
After an attack that ended with her losing her brother Dean, 19 year old Ellie Winchester given up her hunting life and it's up to Sam and Bobby to c...
6.1M 146K 41
Ariana Belle was the typical quiet girl. She was the weak link in the ferocious Crimson Pack. She was shunned by everyone except for two people, her...