The Fall

By takeachance51

The city lights were always blown out in some areas. Places were in pitch black, some only alive from dim lig... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.

3.

20 2 8
By takeachance51

(Justin's prov's)

  I didn't sleep at all last night mostly because I was worried about dani. Yes her names dani... At first I didn't recognize her because its been so long but i remember her.

  She's beautiful yet I know I've seen her before the clothes she wears. She always shadows over the second floor of the hang out in the dark. What I don't understand is she's a fighter I knew from when I was little. She's in the same gang I'm in but I thought she died. I thought she died when the government whipped out half the country leaving only some places as quarantines.

  She's alive and now I'm curious more then ever on how she survived. I lost my family to the government and I thought I lost my best friend whose sleeping in my bed across from me where I sit In a chair.

  "Justin...." I hear soft whisper. "Hey dani it's me your okay I got you." I heard her gasp probably thinking the same thing as me. What the fuck??? Lol .

  "How did you know it was me. I haven't even seen you since my family died." She gulped loudly making me nervous myself. "I've seen you hiding on the second floor and I know you fight too you wear the mask." I caught on I pieced it all together in the last 19 hours I've been awake with no sleep.

  "Don't tell anyone Justin please." She looked scared an I felt scared for her. But why???? Ever since we were little I wanted to protect her I fell in love with her till she disappeared and I thought she died. I never knew she was still alive if I did I would of found her sooner.

" we'll looks like we have a lot of talking to do huh?" I smiled as I looked at her broad thin frame. Her body had bruises that lingered there most likely from the fighting but I saw something else. Scars??

  I didn't want to say anything but I think I let my star linger long enough that made her flinch on the spot I quickly looked away. "Im sorry." I whispered before heading into my kitchen to make us both some breakfast.

  Is this really happening right now!?

Continue Reading