Adopted? (Completed)

By likethecolour

Jamie is a normal teenage girl, she lives on drama and has a crush on the schools quarterback, but everything... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Sequel is Posted!
If you can't find it...here it is:

Chapter 18

18.3K 416 51
By likethecolour

Guess what today is.....MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Celebratory Chapter!!

...I know some of you are anxious to know who the heck kidnapped Jamie...and why the heck Pamela lied....and how many chapters are left......and when the hecks the wedding...or the proposal, and why the heck haven't I started the chapter yet?! Well Im here to answer one of those questions...the rest will be revealed during time...except the last one

Well....I do not know how many chapters are left...maybe six or seven..not including the epilogue. Maybe less....or more

Anyway, CHAPTER 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on clouds. I had to be, nothing else could be this soft...and warm. My bed must have gotten an upgrade. I felt someone move beside me. I smiled, "Hi, Chris." I opened my eyes, and screamed. I fell off the bed in horror, as I stared at him...and his chest. I couldn't really help it, Im a hormonal teenager. But, Chris's abs were so much better.

Chris...Chris.....where the hel- heck is Chris?!

"You!" I yelled pointing at him, "Why the heck are you here? Where the heck is Chris? Why the heck was I laying next to you? What the heck happened? And why the heck am I asking these questions, when I should be kicking your ass." I said in one breath. He smirked at me,

"Im here because it's a free country...and Im watching over you, I don't know where little pretty boy is, and I was laying next to you because it's only one bed in this hotel, and I was not sleeping on the sofa, oh and I kidnapped you...would you like some coffee?" He asked as though this was an everyday situation.

He walked over to a tray and grabbed two cups, that Im sure were filled with coffee. He handed one to me, but I didn't take it. He rolled his eyes and then started to talk,

"Now, I didn't introduce myself, Im Liam, and Im your kidnapper,." I looked into his grey eyes, and glared daggers in them, "How dare you?! I thought you were rich...wealthy." I said and he laughed a humorless laugh.

"I was, and I will be....see, I was once rich, I use to work for your grandmother...old hag, everything was going perfect until your dreadful grandma fired me. I lost my money, my stocks, and then I heard about the party. Where the richest women in this town...state, was celebrating the arrival of her granddaughter. And I found out you were adopted, and then I found out your adopted parents are rich.

"And then I had it...the perfect plan, the perfect time to get my money back, so I kidnapped you. End of story, end of explanation, now....why didn't you want the coffee, it's perfect, and it's de-"

"What the hecks wrong with you?!" I asked and I grabbed his cup of coffee and threw it against a wall, "You're so going to jail, because my parents will find me, my dad will find me, my grandmother will find me, Chris will find me. And, I will make sure you pay if it's the la-"

I was interrupted when his lips crashed into mine. WTF! I pushed him away and he smirked,

"I always liked it when girls were angry....especially redheads." He said trying to grab my waist, but I quickly walked backwards, looking for a place to escape.

"And don't worry your pretty redhead, they will find you...and they will give me my money. See, when you were sleep, I gave them a message." He sighed, "Im exchanging you......tonight, or so I thought. You're really pretty, Jamie...and I don't think I want to let you go." He said and I started to panic.

Freaky weird guy wants me to stay with HIM?! The hell I will! I couldn't do that. That meant not seeing my family anymore, that meant not seeing Sam, Ethan, Jenny and most of all Chris.

Eversince our date...I've been thinking about him, about his eyes, his smile....his abs. Im sorry but once again, Im a hormonal teenager. I actually like him, a lot. Actually I....love him. Im scared to say it, because I use to be against couples saying they loved each other.

But now, it takes one smile, from Chris, and I want to sing it to the world. Yep, I said it...Im officially corny aren't I. Liam stared at me, not noticing my speech I had in my head. I should ay something since I was quiet this whole time,

"If I would have to choose between being stuck with you, and eating dirty underwear. I would choose the dirty underwear. Sweaty, greasy, day old underwear." I said, crossing my arms and he frowned. He threw some clothes at me, and then pointed towards a door, "Go take a shower, and change into those clothes." He said all bossy like.

I looked at the clothes he gave me and scoffed, "Baggy clothes....no no NO, I refuse to wear such crap." I said and he smiled, for a second before he glared at me. Wow, this guy is the definition of bipolar.

"You have to...it's a disguise, unless you want to stay with m-"

"No No, these clothes will do, thank you!" I shouted as I hurried towards the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I looked around the bathroom, this guy is smart. There were absolutely no windows...hes clever.

I turned on the shower, and peeled offmy dress. Wow, I was still in the clothes I was wearing yesterday, Liam might be an ass, but I thought he would change my clothes like a pervert kidnapper. I looked at the mirror to see my face staring back at me. But, my face was paler, and covered with smeared make-up. My usual lively and excited eyes were lifeless, and dull.

My redhair was tangled in a wild mess, that could only be described as that. A wild mess. I slipped into the shower, letting the steamy water soak my hair. I sighed, as my body relaxed. I never appreciated a shower so much. But I didn't want to stay in there forever, so I took a quick shower.

After drying my hair, and putting on those horrible baggy clothes, that were quite comfy, I walked out of the bathroom, to find Liam, wearing a suit. I looked at him, with disgust, and he simply smiled,

"Redhead, I see you're out of the shower, finally, let's go." He said, grabbing my hand, and basically dragging me out of the hotel, until we were inside a taxi. The taxi driver looked at me with a curious face, and then he looked at liam.

"Where to?" He finally asked, after staring for about an hour.

"8976 Mikleina Road." Liam replied and the driver nodded. He started to drive, and then he started to talk,

"Wow, you look so familiar.....I can't quite figure out why you look familiar.......Oh, did you guys hear about the girl that was missing?" He asked, and my ears instantly perked up. I replied with a no, at the same time Liam replied with a yes.

The looked at us curiously before he started to talk again,

"Well, there was this girl, who suddenly disappeared at that Scott's family party. You know, those rich folks."

"Oh I know." Liam replied, and Im sure he did.

"Anyway, well she disappeared after she runaway from her mom. Pamela.......wrench, wo-"

"White." I said, and he looked at me curiously, "Yeah, white...anyway, everyones saying it was the grandmother. And I believe them. That old lady has a lot of tricks, and secrets up her sleeve. People say that the reason her son, and Pamela broke up, was because the she paid Pamela off....can you believe that?!" He asked laughing, and I laughed along with him.

But inside, I was screaming.

OH

MY

BANANA JUICE!

That makes so much sense,....how Pamela left suddenly, how people followed grandmother around, with fear in there eyes. That women did this...I know she did, now I have to prove it, and talking to Pamela will help. I still can't believe that witch lied to me.

Making me believe my dad was bad..that he was evil. I wonder if he's sitting somewhere, worrying about me right now. I wonder if Pamelas crying her eyes out right now. I wonder if Chris Is worrying about me, trying his hardest to stay strong for everyone else. I wonder...

*

NOBODYS P.O.V.......BACK AT THE SCOTTS MANSION:

"Its happening tonight!" Adam shouting, running into the living room, that was filled with pity smiles, and melancholy faces. He held up a paper, and everyone instantly perked up. Chris sat up, and stared at Adam, "What is that? And what's happening tonight?" He asked and Adam sat down,

"Were getting Jamie tonight. The person said he wants five million or else.." He trailed off leaving our imagination to think of the worst. Pamela was sitting at the side. She has been blaming herself, her face is pale and lifeless, and dry tear stains were visible on her cheeks.

"I'll give you the five million.....It's my fault in the first place." Pamela said quietly, as she looked at the ground, as her lips trembled. Fiona started sobbing, as she got up and walked away, Andy following behind to comfort her. Jamies parents were sobbing on the love seat next to the sofa.

Petunia, Adams mother, walked in with a smile on her face, in a club outfit. She sat down, and smiled at everyone,

"I just had the most hilarious golf match with Linda, this old lady, who thinks she's the bomb, just because she gets guys adams age to go out with her. Can you believe it?" She asked laughing....but no one laughed, no one found it funny. Heck, I didn't even find that funny.

"We've got Jamie...were getting her tonight, for exchange of five million dollars." Adam said and Petunia looked at him, as though she just saw him for the first time today,

"Oh right Jamie.......tea?" She asked, and everyone looked at her, as she called a maid over, and asked her for seven cups of teas. "Tea?.....TEA?!" Pamela shouted, standing up and standing in front of Petunia.

"This is YOUR fault!....My babies out there somewhere, with god knows who, while you're sitting here asking about TEA?!" Pamela shouted. Petunia smirked, pamelas outburst not fazing her.

"My fault? Last time I checked...Pamela, you accepted the deal." She said, and Adam looked over at her, "Deal?" He asked. Pamela glared at Petunia, as Petunia continued to talk,

"Yes...deal, hasn't Pamela ever told you the REAL reason why she left. It was a deal, a business bargain. I simply bribed her off, since you were ruining your future." She said and Adam stood up, "You're the reason why she left.....why Jamie was adopted?" He asked and Petunia nodded, "Thats correct, I did it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946 33 14
Jamie was a orphan living in an orphanage. Then the day came she dreamt about every night. She was adopted. But what she didn't realize was that the...
23.3K 1.1K 47
Jaime Alexander is a normal high school student, she gets good grades but not a nerd. She's part of the cheer leading squad and a dance team. She's h...
387 13 23
JamieLynee (Jamie-Line) Brooks was adopted by the brooks, But things was never as they seemed. What will happen when the truth comes out?
36.2K 905 11
~TRIGGER WARNING~ this story does include self harm, so if you are sensitive, please do not read. A fifteen year old girl with a scratched up past so...