Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa...

By peaceout647

Elsa has powers and can't control them. Then she meets Jack. Jack tries to help her control her powers. Alon... More

Jack to the rescue ( a Jelsa fan fiction )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Sorry!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
A little message :)
Another little note:)
Another note
My new book!!

Chapter 15

745 28 3
By peaceout647

Chapter 15: trying to find Elsa

Elsa's POV

I don't know where I'm going!!! I am not even in castle grounds. I must get away from Jack. I can't hurt him like I hurt Anna. To tell you the truth I secretly love Jack. He thinks he can help me.. (snort) yeah right.

Jack's POV

Oh no oh no oh no!!!! Must summon the guardians!!! I love Elsa and can't let Pitch have her!!! I searched the whole palace with the guardians, Luke, and Anna. None of us can find her!!!

We have been searching for hours!!!! She must not be on castle grounds. I can't believe it took me so long to figure it out!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey imma back!! Srry it took so long to update. Omg this book has over 8,00 views!!! Thx you readers soooo much!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I'll update soon. Plz stay tuned!!

-peaceout647📚📖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.6K 60
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
282K 13.5K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
348K 12.1K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
154K 7K 102
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...