Revealed Secrets

Von erispells

He was shattered. She was heartbroken. And it was all because of one man. One man, that made a once cheerfu... Mehr

/prologue/
/chapter 1/
/chapter 2/
/chapter 3/
/chapter 4/
/chapter 5/
/chapter 6/
/chapter 7/
/chapter 8/
/chapter 9/
/chapter 10/
/chapter 11/
/chapter 12/
/chapter 13/
/chapter 14/
/chapter 15/
/chapter 17/
/chapter 18/
/chapter 19/
/chapter 20/
Authors note
/chapter 21/
/chapter 22/
/chapter 23/
/chapter 24/
/chapter 25/
/chapter 26/(part 1)
/chapter 26/(part 2)
/chapter 27/
/chapter 28/
/chapter 29/

/chapter 16/

109 17 3
Von erispells

Hello, how are you.
Its so difficult of me to talk about myself I'm sorry.
I hope, that you like this,
And comment on all the updates that I'm writing up today.

It's no secret, that I need all of the likes I can get...

So hello...

That is a wonderful remix. I'm a musician indeed. 😁😁
Cheers.

Note that I'm changing the name in the next chapter.

NOT EDITED.

Target; 7 likes and 5 comments
Hope y'all like the chapter!😁👏👏

********************

ARIA'S POV.

"Let's go to bed. It's been a long day.", Alessio whispered. His voice was low and tired, stirring feelings in me.

Turning to him, I gave a weak nod. I left the room and ascended the stairs. Not long after, I was in bed clean, tucked and ready for sleep. After many attempts of me to fall asleep, I couldn't. There were so many things on my mind, sleep couldn't appear.

I felt alone. Cold in the warm room.

I could imagine myself in Alessio's muscular arms as they folded around me. Without thinking, I slid out of the soft sheets and led myself out of the bedroom.

Taking myself through the dark passages, I made several twists and turns until I reached the dark oak doors.

I knocked softly, pinching each of my fingers in nervousness.

Knock...

Wait for two seconds.

Knock...

Wait for two seconds.

Kno-

I was greeted by the face of a ruffled and disheveled Alessio. His hair was in a mess, probably from him constantly running his hands through it.

I've never seen someone that rocks bed hair like him.

And his shirt was creased, and the pyjama pants he wore clung to his legs like they were meant for him.

Yet, he still looked beautiful.

"Done checking me out?", his Italian accent was very thick as his husky voice settled in my ears.

"Oh... I wasn't. Can I sleep here? I mean. I wasn't so comfortable in my bed. If you don't want me here I'll go. I promise. I don't snore or drool."

I looked into his clear cerulean eyes that were glinting with amusement. The light on the passage shined in his eyes, making them look more beautiful.

Of course he would not want me to sleep with him. So embarrassing.

"I'm so sorry. Please don't mind me."

As turned to leave, he clutched my arms. "Please, don't leave."

Hearing his pleading voice made my insides swoon. Hallmark moment alert.

His hold left my arms as I turned. As I walked in, he ushered me into the room with his palm on my lower back.

I climbed into the dark sheets without looking round the room. Not long after, I was spooned in Alessio's body as he clutched my waist.

This warmth was what I was needed. Wonderful.

"Aria?"

He called my name softly, more like a question to ensure I was awake.

"Yeah," my reply was soft, indicating my consciousness.

"My parents are coming tomorrow. I wanted to tell you but you were asleep in the car." His whisper was directly in my ear, tickling me a little.

My heart was beating at an erratically fast pace, sending me to an overdrive. I could feel the panic settling in my bones as my head thrashed my neck began to ache.

"Alessio neck.." I could hear him talk to me, trying to reduce my panic.

He immediately left the room for the bathroom. I moaned in pain as flashes of him hitting my head against the wall.

"It's okay cara mia." I could make out the voice of Alessio reassuring me.

Suddenly, a cold towel was placed on my neck. It relaxed the throbbing of the muscles in the arc between my shoulders and my neck. He kept pressing the cold towel on my neck changing it at short intervals.

Soon after, the pain in my neck was reduced. It was still there, as a slight tingle. His palms slowly massages my neck in an expertly manner. The warmth and scent of the ointment caressed me, relieving the pain in my neck.

Alessio didn't speak of the scars on my back, even though he noticed them when we had sex. He began to trace the little scars on my back, gaining more access due to the ripped state of my pyjama top.

Then he advanced to the larger one that ran from the middle of my spine to the waistband of my shirt. Slipping out from the bed, he reached his closet and pulled out a shirt of his. I watched with the aid of the bedside lamp the way his muscles moved with skill and accuracy as he pulled out a grey shirt.

He got nearer to me and supported my back on the grey leather backrest of the bed. He carefully pulled off my shirt without maintaining eye contact. My exposed torso glistened as the light shone on my pebbled nipples.

His pupils dilated at the sight of my chest but he quickly pulled on the soft fabric of his shirt. After placing the towel back in the toilet and discarding my ripped shirt, he returned to the bed.

"How do you feel, cara mia?" I heard his voice whisper in my hair.

"I'm fine. Thank you."

I feared to ask him about the scar on my back. And I didn't know if he wanted to know or not.

But laying safe in his arms, washed away my thoughts. I just relished the feeling of being in his arms enjoying his minty cinnamon scent.

And just before the arms of sleep pulled me out of consciousness, I felt a light peck on my temple.

I am putting my heart on a silver platter. All I hope is that it is not used to make some tasty sushi.

***
I stared at Mia as she selected several clothes from my closet. Alessio had provided series of clothes, shoes, bags and cosmetics from different stores.

They were all expensive, of course as they filled the massive closet. But learning that Alessio's parents were coming, a perfect outfit was impossible to find.

It was either it is too slutty or it did not fit the occasions. Until my superhero Mia came to my rescue.

"You are wearing the red one and that is final, Signorina. You go have your bath now."

I didn't want to take a shower. Alessio's shirt was still on my skin, enveloping me in warmth.

I placed the cinnamon scented shirt in my cupboard and took a shower. I let the warm water reduce my tension and relax my body. When I was out, my skin was blotching red due to the temperature of water I used.

I slipped the red dress after applying a soft moisturizer to my skin. I applied my makeup as Erin taught me and left for downstairs. Mia complemented me greatly for all my efforts. That actually put a smile on my face because three months before, I couldn't even properly apply a liner.

Reaching down the stairs, I saw Alessio entering his office. I sprinted as fast as I could in the three inches heels I was wearing.

"Alessio!"
He turned to me and smiled. His pearly whites glistened as he did so. I think I should form an Alessio fan-base club.

I reached him and smiled. It wasn't a full one due to all the wracking nerves that bubbled in me.

"I see you have taken a bath, cara mia. Come in."

I stepped into the familiar study. I remember the last time I was here. I was basically swearing to never be with Alessio. But I happened to have slept in the same bed with him the night before.

See how life works.

I sat on the chair directly opposite his table. The questions swirling my mind began to pour out of my mouth.

"How do your parents know about our marriage? Do they know about the plan? Why don't you speak much about them?-"

He raised his arms up to halt my questioning. I struggled not to wince at his outstretched arms.

"Okay. I'll answer them. My parents know about our marriage because it is all over the news. The whole America knows I'm married but they do not know who I'm married to."

He paused for a while to probably give me time to assimilate all that.

"How could you not tell me about this?", I questioned angrily. The glare I was throwing at him didn't seem to affect him at all.

"It didn't matter. Plus we needed the exposure and my publicist made sure the information got viral.", his reply was sure and confident.

I knew I had a right to know what happened, I am also a member of the revenge plan.

I motioned for him to continue his explanations.

He began to to walk closer to me slowly, and carefully. He stood in front of me with back resting on the table.

"My parents do not know of our plan. And they won't ever know."

The last part was said lowly, with a threat laying underneath.

It didn't scare me at all.

I found him very attractive that moment.

"Thank you, cara mia. That was a very sweet compliment."

I didn't say that out loud. Did I?

"Yes you did, cara mia. You did."

And then he bent to my level and slammed his lips against mine. He lifted up to the table and continued to massage his-

"Ciao figlio"

A warm voice resounded in the room.

I whipped my head to see a beautiful woman standing at the door. Her eyes were a familiar, cerulean.

"Hello mother."

I think I could faint right now.

************************

Hope y'all liked the chapter. And my new singing profession. I think I could become a singer😂😂😋

Aria's scars, food for thought.

Please like my chapter if you liked it.
Comment on the chapter.
And share to your friends and your friends' friends.

So as usual,
Like,
Share,
And
Comment.

✌✌💗😍

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

8K 157 45
Lorenzo Giovanni, Italian Mafia king, and owner and CEO of Giovanni corp. He's the most feared person in the world of mafias. From a small age, he wa...
688K 19.6K 43
Hope you all will like and support this story. ********************************* "Look,who is here?"his voice echoed in the hall. "Aww!Mr Black's wif...
1M 42.1K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
145K 4.4K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...