model call || h.s

By EmilyBlakeBooks

Nora Dodson is a "fast-talking, F-bomb-dropping, born-and-bred New Yorker". Harry Styles is no longer a membe... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
Author's note....
Your opinion matters to me!
Model Call: Reimagined
I need to think things through better
I swear this is the last one...
Asking for help....

78.

6.9K 228 29
By EmilyBlakeBooks

Friday, February 3rd 2023 — Harry

Her eyes had a seductive glint in them as she peered up at me and immediately, I felt uncomfortable. I knew I couldn't send her away, because I'd promised a friend that I'd work on some writing with her, but I wasn't going to be too friendly. "I've been a fan of yours for so long, and this is just...it's an amazing opportunity, so thank you, Harry." I force a smile.

"Of course." I point to the small cushioned area in one of the recording studios that I usually rented out. "Shall we get back to it then?"

"Please." Her breasts are spilling out of her bra, which can be easily seen through her mesh top and her leggings are very, very snug around her...bottom half, and all I can say is that I've never been more disinterested in a female. "I'm so excited for what we're going to do, Harry." Again, my faux smile was given to her. I'm annoyed that we've still got a good hour left. Her tacky and obscenely long acrylic nails graze my forearm and I make a point to pull my arm away. I don't trust her, she's just...that kind of girl. I can feel it, and I know because I've met enough of them. As if she's read my mind, there's a knock on the door and I turn to see my unimaginably gorgeous wife leaning into the room. 

"Well, hello." I greet her, oh-so-happily.

"This is kind of a private session..." Jessica had to have known who Nora was. She just had to. If she knew me, she knew Nora, it was just a very publicized marriage, and the two of us were never private about our feelings, especially in public.

"I'm his wife." Nora doesn't miss a beat and I try not to look too pleased.

"Her being here is fine." I say to the young and overly conceited artist. "Give me a minute, yeah?" She nods, looking agitated. I stand up and pull Nora out the door, although there's glass surrounding us, so she can see right through.

"I'm going to plant one on you, just to shove it in her face, and because I've missed your lips in the eight hours it's been since I've kissed them." I rest my hands on her hips and savor the taste of her tongue.

"What're you doing here, love?"

"Well, truthfully, I forgot what time you were done...and Lara and Eric are taking the kids to a movie tonight and they're sleeping over there."

"Ah, so we've got the night to ourselves then?"

"We do...I was thinking we could just...walk around, enjoy the city."

"And the massive storm that's supposed to be rolling in, in about..." I glance at my watch. "An hour? What about that?"

"Don't be such a bummer! Who cares if it's raining?" I grin down at her and her fingers hold onto the collar of my shirt. "Remember what you said after you proposed to me? You suggested we jump in the prohibited pond..." I try and think back to that incredible day. "You said, I'm Harry Styles and you're Nora Dodson and let them try and stop us. But now—"

"May I?" I ask, interrupting her as she nods. "I'm Harry Styles and you're Nora Styles and let them try and stop us."

"It's just a little bit of rain, baby."

"Okay, alright. Fine...we'll walk around in the rain, you buffoon." She kisses me again. "But, I do recall...after I said that, you mentioned something about sex...?"

"I'll put it this way..." She muses, sensually, as she begins to back away from me. "We're not sleeping tonight." My goodness gracious. I fumble to pull her back and she twists her arms around my neck. "When are you going to be finished?"

"Right now." Her eyes roll back.

"I don't mean sexually, Har." I chuckle.

"Neither do I! I don't want to be here anymore. It's been a horrid day and I don't like her one bit, so I'm gonna wrap it up. Can you wait a minute?"

"One minute?"

"Yes, one single minute."

"I can." She pinches my butt as she slips away from my grasp. I step back into the studio and Jessica has her arms crossed, looking entirely displeased.

"I'm so sorry to have to do this..." I begin, as she scoffs. "I've got to cut this short...but truthfully, I don't think you need my help." I didn't feel too much guilt, it's not like she was paying for my time. This was a favor, and as an established artist, my expertise was that she could figure this out on her own.

"Okay, no disrespect, but this seems so unprofessional—"

"I understand why you might feel that way, but in my opinion, I myself can't help you. I can refer you to someone else and I can speak to my producer, but that's about it. I promise, I wouldn't be much help, not with what you want to achieve." She stands up and rolls her eyes.

"I had high expectations about you. I really did. I thought we were going to make a great team."

"Again, I apologize." She hastily grabs her things and shoves them in her purse before sliding her arms into her coat.

"This is bullshit, and to be honest with you..." She shakes her head. "Never mind. Screw this." I watch her leave and then I watch her shove past Nora as she peeks back in. She silently lets her mouth drop open in shock and I can't help but laugh.

"Oh my goodness, she's so angry! What did you say?" I lean forward, pulling her in with one of my hands and tucking her hair back behind her ear with the other.

"That I wasn't going to be able to help her any more."

"Why?"

"Because, I don't like her very much, Nora!"

"Why?"

"Because—dunno, I just don't trust her. I had a bad feeling. Plus, I'm not a fan of her style."

"Her music style?"

"Yeah, her writing style. S'not something I usually dabble in."

"She was pretty." I can hear the bitterness behind her words as she says this.

"Sure, if you like that sort of thing." My response is a truthful one.

"And you don't?" I pop my gum and grin at her.

"I like you...so, whatever you are, that's what I like."

"What if I wore what she was wearing?" I shrug, simply.

"Then, I'd like it."

"You're weird."

"I'm in love." I say. "There's a difference."

"Are we gonna go, you dork?"

"Yeah, yeah, fine. Let's go." I take her hand and we head out. "You can charge me for the last hour, Phil! I'm finished in there for today." I call to the manager as I wave to him.

"Will do. Night Styles—and Mrs. Styles!"

"Good night!" Nora calls back, cheerfully. 

*The song that I listened to on repeat while writing this part is My Eyes by The Lumineers*

The dark clouds are heavy in the sky as we step out of the studio, but as Nora requested, we walk, with no set destination in mind. "Speaking of love...I'm a huge fan of these wide leg pants."

"Yeah, you like them?"

"I really do." She steps away to look me up and down. "You got the high-waisted thing going and everything."

"Are you being sarcastic?" I ask, skeptically.

"No, I promise, I'm not. I genuinely like your outfit, and the denim jacket makes the whole outfit better. You look good, honey. Like, really good." I sling my arm around her shoulders and kiss her cheek before we start walking again.

"As do you, my love. Very pretty." She smiles up at me.

"Thank you." I like the feeling of her hand in mine, so I let my arm fall back down as my fingers curl around hers.

"Where to, baby?"

"I dunno...I'm kinda hungry."

"I could eat, yeah. What are you in the mood for?"

"To be honest with you...I could go for Wafels and Dinges." In that moment, nothing sounded better than a decadent Belgian waffle.

"One-hundred percent, yes." I answer, whole-heartedly. "Are we walking there?"

"Why not?" Just as she says this, it begins to sprinkle. 

Within five minutes, the down pour is heavy, but as I look to Nora...she's got the biggest smile on her face as she stares up the sky. Eyes closed, grinning like she's never been happier. I don't care that my hair is beginning to droop, or that my pant legs are growing increasingly wetter with each step that we take. Her grip on my hand is tight and I pull her close, marveling at her as she marvels at the sky. My breathtaking wife. She blinks a few times as the rain droplets slip down her eyelids and she catches me staring. "What?" I shake my head, unable to tell her just how I'm feeling...what I'm feeling. I wrap my arms around her, my hands fastened beneath her tiny bum, and I lift her up. It feels as though we're living in slow motion. She leans down to kiss me and, reluctantly, I place her back down on the ground. My lips, however, stay put against hers. They move together, like they're dancing. She pulls away, utterly breathless. "Why were you looking at me like that?"

"Because, I still can't believe that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I can't believe that you're mine. I truly can't, Nora." Her wet thumb pads across my lip.

"You sap."

"It hits me especially hard at times like this...when you're just so..." Again, I'm speechless. Not a single word is deserving of her. She's too good. Too beautiful.

"So what?"

"Words wouldn't do you any justice, Nora. I cannot think of a single word that's worthy of describing you, or how I feel about you."

"Not one?" I smile and kiss her.

"Not one word."

"You're my fairytale." Her grin is mischievous and absolutely adorable.

"And you're mine...but more like...the most epic of all love stories. My greatest gift and my most beautiful treasure."

"For someone who can't come up with any, you sure are smooth with your words, mister."

"That was nothing. Like I said, there aren't any that are deserving of you, my love." Her back arches as she lets herself fall into my chest, and her fingers slip into my back pockets.

"Then just kiss me and tell me that you love me and that you..." She thinks for a second, "can't imagine a world without me in it." I kiss her, multiple times.

"I am in love with you..." Kiss. "And I truly can't imagine a world without you in it, my beautiful Nora." Kiss.

"Ditto, Harry." I don't care about the rain. I don't care about the paparazzi...the citizens and tourists of New York. I don't care about any of it. I take her hand and we run. We run through the pouring rain to go and get a couple of Belgian waffles and I don't want to spend my time doing anything else in the world with any other beautiful girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

786 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
6.6K 258 15
*COMPLETED* It was a normal morning at the bakery when green met blue for the first time. Harry suffers from lack of trust due to a tough past. Will...
21.6K 289 23
My first story.. Just me walking down the street and bumping into ordinary boy... Or not?
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...