O͟͞b͟͞j͟͞e͟͞c͟͞t͟͞i͟͞v͟͞e͟͞:...

By VioletViety

༬Aphmau Green༬ She is the princess of Phoenix Drop. Everyone in the kingdom loves her and her family. Until h... More

༬Princess༬
༬Guard༬
༬Michi༬
༬Walk༬
༬Friends༬
༬Jealousy༬
༬Revealed༬

⚠️Important⚠️

1.1K 31 4
By VioletViety

Published on August 30 2017

Dear Violetviety's Followers and Readers,

I'm sorry for the interruption but I want to say something very important.

First, let me introduce myself, I am Sara, Amina's best friend. And something very tragic happened today.

Amina (or Violet) is in the hospital while you're reading this, she had appendicitis. She is currently unconscious and the doctors told us she's unstable due to the blood loss.

So she won't be updating for a few days until she gets better.

Just to give you an update she is currently out of surgery but unconscious, her family and her friends are really worried about her.

I know it's sudden but I just wanted to inform you for the lack of updates on the upcoming days.

Thank you for all your support on her stories.

Sincerely,

Sara, Amina's best friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
951K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
235K 8.1K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...