Little Paul// Why Don't We fa...

By mandawdw

Chloe Paul is the little sister of Logan and Jake Paul. Chloe has a sassy personality and isn't afraid to sho... More

Will you move in with me? Chpt. 1
Moving to LA Chpt. 2
Cast!
Fights. Chpt. 3
Concerts! Chpt. 4
Stalking Chpt. 5
A/N
Lyrics. Chpt. 7
WDW house! Chpt. 8
Text. Chpt. 9
Pool day! Chpt. 10
Something Different. Chpt. 11
Help me help you. Chpt. 12
A/N
Mind. Chpt. 13
Let me explain. Chpt. 14
Heart. Chpt 15
Hug. Chpt. 16
Golfing. Chpt. 17
Everyday, bro! Chpt. 18
Diss track! Chpt. 19
A/N IMPORTANT
Fall of Jake Paul! Chpt. 20
The day after. Chpt. 21
No pics plz. Chpt. 22
Walks. Chpt. 23
Jealous. Chpt. 24
A/N...
Next time. Chpt. 25
A/N- sorry <3
Q&A+ Face Reveal?!
Make up? Chpt. 26
Her... Chpt. 27
Awake. Chpt. 28
Asleep. Chpt. 29
Wide Awake. Chpt. 30
A/N- im sorry...
Choch. Chpt. 31
Back. Chpt. 32
Day with Daniel. Chpt. 33
Should I? Chpt. 34
Prank wars. Pt. 1. Chpt. 35
Prank wars. Pt. 2 chpt. 36
Prank wars finale. Pt. 3. Chpt. 37
Nice ass. Chpt. 38
Shopping! Chpt. 39
A/N
A/N
A/N: NEW BOOK?!

Meeting WDW Chpt. 6

9.3K 146 47
By mandawdw

March 6th
CHLOES POV
I woke up to Logan starting his vlog as usual. Today was the day he had to shoot this music video for a boy band. I got up and changed into fishnets, black ripped jeans , and a crop top.

(Chloe+ outfit^)

As the crew showed up, the guys did too. I never formally met them, but apparently Logan did! "THAS MY BOIS! We got Jonah, we got Daniel, we got Zach, we got Jack, we got Corbyn with a 'y' though!" Logan said fist bumping all of them. "Also, superstars, I have my baby sister with us today! She will fill in if we need more girls!"

"Hey, I'm Chloe, @Cholepaul on Instagram, twitter, and Snapchat! Always plug!" I say to them.

After I said that they all looked at Logan's vlog camera and chanted "@whydontwemusic"

While we were chasing the sunset, I got Daniel to take a picture of me for my Instagram, the life of being an Instagram model! "The sunset is so gorgeous!" I say.

"Really, because I think you are!" Daniel says with a wink. He then runs off to catch up with the rest of the guys for one of the last shots of the day.

"Chloe! Come here! We need one more shot!" Logan calls.

"Sure what's up?" I say walking over.

"Just stand there, swoon over them, and act all surprised and stuff. Got it?"

"Sounds easy enough!" They all started singing and my heart melted. It wasn't very difficult swooning over such hot guys, but I needed to keep myself somewhat together so I didn't start crying tears of joy.

The finished the shoot and threw rose petals into the air. I think it's kinda funny how in that shot Daniel is the only one not throwing any petals so it looks like he is just standing to the side holding a guitar.

We head back to the apartment and all the guys gather up their stuff and go. We heard five people saying 'goodbye' to us as they left.

About an hour later the crew was out of the apartment too. The place was somewhat cleaned up so I decided just to go to sleep.

I showered, changed into my pajamas, and checked my phone.

@seaveydaniel followed you
@jackaverymusic followed you
@jonahmarais followed you
@imzachherron followed you
@corbynbesson followed you
@whydontwemusic followed you

A/N
Heyyy! My post schedule is currently messed up on this book because I want to get a good amount of chapters out so I will have enough to only post once a day!

I hope you keep reading!
Please vote and comment!
Lyyyy!
-Manda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 7.4K 37
In which Hayden follows in the footsteps of her two youtube famous half-brothers and meets five boys who would soon turn out to become her best frien...
63.4K 1.1K 101
Sophia Rose Paul. Logan and Jakes younger sister. The 'unknown paul' is very much well noticed now. Her talent to sing and apparently a magnet to al...
42.6K 854 29
Falling in love with Jack Avery. Bonnie Paul. Yup, Logan, and Jake Paul's little sister. She's 17 years old and is a YouTuber just like her brother...
373K 6.5K 59
This was my first book so it's really bad I'm sorry 😂 -Lillian Mae Paul is 17 years old and is the sister of Logan & Jake Paul. She lives with Logan...