Yuzhou Fiction [Passionate Lo...

By Yuzhoumiracle

There was a rumor that two good looking guys were dating in the school, it is not true to begin with but that... More

Chapter 1 : The rumor started
Chapter2: Jingyu makes it obvious
Chapter3: Roasted duck noodles 🍜
Chapter4: Perverted Jingyu
Chapter 5: Stolen shoot
Chapter6: It goes viral overnight.
Chapther7: Bitter and sour
Chapter8: Is it a date? Or we are just hanging out?
Chapter9: Guilty pleasure
Chapter10: Bitter and sour X 2
Chapter11: Ignore you for a day
Chapter12: Cold War
Chapter13: Perfect night
Chapter14: Supportive boyfriend
Chapter15: Comfortable night
Chapter16: Tournament day
Chapter17: Discuss about the future
Chapter18: Someone appeared
Chapter19: To the berries farm🍓
Chapter20: The trip to Tokyo
Chapter21: Night out after made out
Chapter22: Jingyu panicked lossing his WeiZhou
Chapther23: Return home
Chapther24: Discovered the illness
Chapter25: Please come back
Chapter26: A short separation
Chapter27: Who are you?
Chapter29: Hopelessly wait for Jingyu
Chapter30: Well-planned
Chapter31: New CEO
Chapter32: WeiZhou's painfulness
Chapter33: New policy
Chapter34: Find out the past
Chapter35: Showing hints of Jelousy
Chapter36: Love you once again
Chapter37: The special moment
Chapter38: Life or death
chapter39: WangDong learned new thing
Chapter40: The hot couple

Chapter28: Forgotten everything

655 45 6
By Yuzhoumiracle

"Who are you guys?"

WangDong and Zhang was stunned. Lukas had told WangDong in advance that thing might happen but he couldn't believe that his son couldn't remember him.

Zhang on the other hand though Jingyu was joking, "Young master, don't joke with us, we been waiting for you more than 10hours. How come you don't know us?"

Jingyu furrowed his brows, he asked,"Young Master?" The jokingly silly face of Zhang flow away, "Sir, should I call the doctor?"

WangDong shook his head, "No need" he moved closer to his son again, "Son, I'm your dad. Your dad."

"Ba? You are my dad?" Jingyu asked cluelessly.  WangDong guessed Jingyu will retrieve his memories after a few days as what Lukas told him, he nodded, "Yes, your dad"

Jingyu smiled and he nodded, like a new born baby, learned quickly, "Ba"

Zhang smiled of how cute Jingyu was, "And I'm Zhang" Jingyu turned to Zhang,"Zhang?"

"Yes, it's Zhang."

Knock knock, the nurse came in with a tray of medicine.

"Sir, after the patient wake up, he must feel painful. I will let him have this medicine to cut down some pain.", the nurse handed some medicine and a glass of water for Jingyu. Jingyu looked at the medicine and the glass of water, he feel painful but he didn't know what to do. Jingyu lift his head up to looked at his dad. WangDong took the medicine from the nurse and fed it to Jingyu. "Open your mouth, son."

Jingyu slightly parted his lip and took the medicine in. WangDong then gave him the glass of water, "Drink this."
Jingyu took a gulp of water and pushed the glass away. 

----------------------------------------------

After a few day, Jingyu learned new things but didn't seem to recall any memories from the pass, he can't even tied a shoe lace, wear his own shirt, nor eating or drink properly. WangDong was so worried, the weird thing is he sleep longer then he used to, talk less, eat less. He only talked when his dad asked.

Seeing that Jingyu's condition is weird, the nurse help WangDong assigned a meeting with Lukas.

"Lukas, you said Jingyu will retrieve back his memories after some day but it looks like he doesn't. Just look at him, he didn't improve at all."

Lukas walked closer to observe Jingyu, he asked,"Jingyu do you remember your hobbies, what do you like to do?"

Jingyu think, he looked at the ceiling, hobbies? "What is hobbies?" Lukas asked again,"Do you remember someone you love the most?"

Jingyu answered immediately after the question, "My dad" . Lukas understood something, he turned to talked to WangDong, "I would like to scan his brain again to see what exactly happen."

After Jingyu had his brain scan, Lukas called for a meeting with WangDong.

"It is like this, Jingyu situation is very rare, he has a long term memory lost. Jingyu is the second person I knew undergo this experience." Lukas said as he show the image to WangDong.

"Long term memory lost?" WangDong curiously asked, "what does that mean?"

"It means Jingyu is like a new born kid now, he has forgotten all of his past experiences. From now on, Jingyu will start learning new things. He might or might not retrieve his memories after some years but there is very little percentage that he can." Lukas explained in detail.

A new born child, my 18 years old son is new a new born child? WangDong slapped the table, he shouted,"Why does this happen to my son?!"

Zhang who was standing beside him jumped and Lukas was shock, "Please calm down, you know everything could happen after brain surgery."

Zhang, the most evil person came up with such and evil though all the sudden,"Does that mean he will forget WeiZhou too?", his face lit up.

WangDong expression darken, "Do you think it a good thing for my son to lost his memory?" , his tone was so scary that it scared Zhang.

"I mean we can't do anything since it already happen, why not take an advantage out of this." Zhang tried to find excuse.

In fact, it was true, since thing has turned like that, the only thing to do is accept it. WangDong sighed, he walked out of the room and Zhang followed him.

Jingyu was waiting for his dad the whole time, once WangDong enter his room, Jingyu face brightened up, "Ba, you come back, why did you go? I'm so hungry, can I eat something?"

WangDong hold back tears as he nodded, "Of course you can eat anything." He then ordered Zhang to buy some food from the restaurant near by.

Zhang bought some potato salad and soy milk for Jingyu. Jingyu took the box of food from Zhang and formally thanks him. Zhang was quit happy to hear this because Jingyu never liked him before, never even talked to him properly not to mention thanks him.

Jingyu can't open the box so Zhang helped him open it and pour the milk into the glass for him. WangDong watched every action, Jingyu innocence face as he eat his food. He can't even hold the fork probably. The image of Jingyu now remained WangDong of 12 years ago when Jingyu was just a little kid. All kind of emotion crossed WangDong face, he smiled as he looked at his son, perhaps it a good chance for them to be a loving father and son once again. Perhaps, this is a chance he can make Jingyu a person he want Jingyu to be. Haft crying, haft smiling he asked, "Jingyu are you happy?"

Jingyu nodded and continued to eat his food.

"Jingyu, do you want to know something?" WangDong asked again.

"What is it?" Jingyu asked.

"You have a English name, it is Johnny Huang. I called you Johnny when you were 8 years old and you really like that name."

Jingyu stop eating and lift his head up to looked at WangDong, "I like that name so called me Johnny"

WangDong smiled and took the fork from Jingyu's hand,"Let me feed you"

When Jingyu was sleeping soundly, WangDong was still sitting next to him and looked at his son. He saw the phone that remained untouched on the lamp table, it was once belong to Jingyu. WangDong took to phone to had a check, once he unlocked the phone, WeiZhou sleeping face appeared as a wallpaper. WangDong heart tightened when he saw another unread text.

Jingyu, when are you going to have a surgery? It was from WeiZhou. WangDong quickly deleted everything.

He had start a new plan for Jingyu life, from now on Jingyu is Johnny, the Johnny eight years ago.

The nurse walked in and asked him, "Sir, this is Jingyu medicine, please let him have it after he wake up." The nurse put the tray of medicine on the table and was about to walk out.

"Wait" WangDong stopped her.

"Is there any thing i can help?" The nurse asked.

"Yes, help me change the this patient name to into Johnny Huang because this is his English name.

WangDong didn't know why he did this but what Zhang said this morning came into his mind. Jingyu had forgotten WeiZhou. That is what he want and he want a new life for Jingyu.

"And by the way, throw this phone away for me." WangDong lift the phone in his hand and handed to the nurse.
----------------------------------------------

WeiZhou was reading the old text of him and Jingyu from last week, he sent Jingyu the last text asking him about the surgery but Jingyu didn't reply him. WeiZhou didn't want to sent another text, though Jingyu wasn't allowed to used his phone. Maybe a few days more he will respond back, maybe he is not awakened now or maybe he is lost his phone. WeiZhou thought alone.

Soon, there a knock on his door.

"Come in"

The door opened and ChenWen came in, "WeiZhou let go to have a registration for our college, school will start soon."

WeiZhou keep the phone into is pocket and stand up, "Okay but wait first, I'll go change my cloth."

When they were walking to the school, WeiZhou didn't focus on the road, he almost walked into the car if ChenWen didn't pulled him back.

"Hey, What is wrong with you? You want to die?" The driver shouted.

ChenWen apologized to the driver instead of WeiZhou then he asked WeiZhou, "WeiZhou are you okay, you seem like you have no life."

WeiZhou tried to act normal, "Really, I just didn't see the car."

ChenWen narrowed his eye, "No, tell me what were you thinking, did you regret coming with me?"

WeiZhou looked confused, "No! Why won't I regret. I was...I was just think of some other thing."

"What other thing you were talking about? Huh?"

WeiZhou hesitated before he told the true," I was.. I was Jingyu worrying about Jingyu, he didn't reply my text. I afraid something bad might happen to him."

ChenWen tapped WeiZhou's shoulder, "I feel you", "oh by the way, why don't you asked Yun, he was he boy that you help during the exam. I heard that he has a lot of siblings in Germany."

"How can he help me with that?" WeiZhou was unsure.

"There will be a possible way to find out how is Jingyu doing, you know? You help him once, it's reasonable to help you back, isn't it?"

"There will be a classmate reunited next week, be there so that you will meet him." ChenWen continued to give the advice.

Even though WeiZhou didn't like to asked for help but when it comes to this, he didn't care much, "Sure I will go."

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, next chapter will be updated tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.8K 28
"uhhhmmm...I'm Xiao Zhan I am a psychologist and I hope to be able to umm..make you better?"Xiao Zhan mentally slapped himself when he doesn't seem s...
31.8K 1.8K 27
●A cursed infant ◆ A wolf pack ◆ An ancient prophecy ◆ An unforgettable adventure● Ferhia knew nothing about her past, nor did she know about her...
24.7K 1.1K 77
The story started after Sizhui and Jin Ling travelled to the past together with Lan Xian. When they went back to their original time, the memories t...
775K 30.5K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...