Chapter28: Forgotten everything

"Who are you guys?"

WangDong and Zhang was stunned. Lukas had told WangDong in advance that thing might happen but he couldn't believe that his son couldn't remember him.

Zhang on the other hand though Jingyu was joking, "Young master, don't joke with us, we been waiting for you more than 10hours. How come you don't know us?"

Jingyu furrowed his brows, he asked,"Young Master?" The jokingly silly face of Zhang flow away, "Sir, should I call the doctor?"

WangDong shook his head, "No need" he moved closer to his son again, "Son, I'm your dad. Your dad."

"Ba? You are my dad?" Jingyu asked cluelessly.  WangDong guessed Jingyu will retrieve his memories after a few days as what Lukas told him, he nodded, "Yes, your dad"

Jingyu smiled and he nodded, like a new born baby, learned quickly, "Ba"

Zhang smiled of how cute Jingyu was, "And I'm Zhang" Jingyu turned to Zhang,"Zhang?"

"Yes, it's Zhang."

Knock knock, the nurse came in with a tray of medicine.

"Sir, after the patient wake up, he must feel painful. I will let him have this medicine to cut down some pain.", the nurse handed some medicine and a glass of water for Jingyu. Jingyu looked at the medicine and the glass of water, he feel painful but he didn't know what to do. Jingyu lift his head up to looked at his dad. WangDong took the medicine from the nurse and fed it to Jingyu. "Open your mouth, son."

Jingyu slightly parted his lip and took the medicine in. WangDong then gave him the glass of water, "Drink this."
Jingyu took a gulp of water and pushed the glass away. 

----------------------------------------------

After a few day, Jingyu learned new things but didn't seem to recall any memories from the pass, he can't even tied a shoe lace, wear his own shirt, nor eating or drink properly. WangDong was so worried, the weird thing is he sleep longer then he used to, talk less, eat less. He only talked when his dad asked.

Seeing that Jingyu's condition is weird, the nurse help WangDong assigned a meeting with Lukas.

"Lukas, you said Jingyu will retrieve back his memories after some day but it looks like he doesn't. Just look at him, he didn't improve at all."

Lukas walked closer to observe Jingyu, he asked,"Jingyu do you remember your hobbies, what do you like to do?"

Jingyu think, he looked at the ceiling, hobbies? "What is hobbies?" Lukas asked again,"Do you remember someone you love the most?"

Jingyu answered immediately after the question, "My dad" . Lukas understood something, he turned to talked to WangDong, "I would like to scan his brain again to see what exactly happen."

After Jingyu had his brain scan, Lukas called for a meeting with WangDong.

"It is like this, Jingyu situation is very rare, he has a long term memory lost. Jingyu is the second person I knew undergo this experience." Lukas said as he show the image to WangDong.

"Long term memory lost?" WangDong curiously asked, "what does that mean?"

"It means Jingyu is like a new born kid now, he has forgotten all of his past experiences. From now on, Jingyu will start learning new things. He might or might not retrieve his memories after some years but there is very little percentage that he can." Lukas explained in detail.