Managers Sister(Justin Bieber...

By BrittanyStacey

Edits and new chapter More

Managers Sister(Justin Bieber love story)
Chpt1:
Chpt2:
chpt3:
Chpt 4:
Chpt 5:

Chpt 6:

2 0 0
By BrittanyStacey

(YN's POV)

I wish they didn't leave me. I wonder is Scooter is even ok but then again i never bothered to ask if he was. My thoughts got interrupted due to my cell going off. I looked to see it was Pattie so i picked up.

" Hello" " (YN) where are you? Are you oki?" I laughed because she acts like my mom sometimes but in the best way possible. " I'm fine Pattie just needed some space after all the drama in the car." " Oki well you better hurry back so we can take off." I sighed knowing that i couldn't stay in my home town. " Yea ill be there shortly." We said bye and hung up.

I looked at the clock and seen i had been gone for 3 hours  and it was almost dark. I hopped on my skateboard and went to the airstrip. As soon as i got there i was attacked with hugs and questions from Pattie and Caren asking if i was ok. I nodded my head and got on the plane.

Well here's to a new start in a new state and city. I texted my best girl friend CJ short for Crystal Jones. We talked about how things quickly escalated. I shortly fell asleep after saying good bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352K 15.2K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.7M 57.9K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
363K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
493K 14.2K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc