Fuck Me Till My Death

heyitsme125 tarafından

What happens with 17 year old Kim, when she decides to give her virginity to a play boy? Read to find out Daha Fazla

chapter 1
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Question
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Note!
Serious note.
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Question
Chapter 11
Chaptet 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Note.

chapter 2

25.4K 290 34
heyitsme125 tarafından

It has been 3 hours and I am still in the parlor with three tall ladies trying to fix my hair. They are giggling and whispering to each other and its making me uncomfortable.

Stupid

Moron

Idiotic jerk

He will pay for it. What does he think of himself? I look innocent but this time I will show him what can I do.

"How much time will it take?" I can't wait to take my revenge

"Uh only ten minutes" she tells me.

Seriously ten minutes!

"Ok" I simply replied.

............

After ten minutes I looked at myself in the mirror and I am glad I came here. They look shiny and clean now. I paid her and headed towards James house.

He will be home now.

Here I come bitch!

Watch out!

I parked in the front of his mansion and knocked at his door.

God please give me the strength to teach him a lesson.

"Hello miss Kim. Nice to see you." One of his servants greets me.

"Hi, where is James?" I am very impatient to teach him a lesson.

"He is waiting for you in his room"

Oh so he already knew I would show up.

Smartass.

i rushed upstairs and stood infront of his room.

Then I knocked on his door and waited for him. He opened the door with a stupid grin on his face.

"What the hell is your problem James? Why can't you just mind your own business?" i started taking out my anger.

"Well hello to you too beautiful" he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes.

"Come in, we don't want audience in here now. Do we?"

I pushed past him and walked into his big black room. I loved this room since childhood.

When I look behind me the door was closed and he was laying by the wall smirking at me. He kept on staring me. It was getting awkward.

"What?" I finally asked him.

"What" he repeated my question.

"Why did u do that?" I asked in disbelief.

"do what?" he kept on smirking.

"James im serious" i said dryly.

"I love teasing you beautiful" he winked.

Oh so he is going to do this way. I will teach him a lesson but he has to wait for it.

"James you know, when you tease me, I love it, you know this whole time I liked you and every time you come near me I can't think straight. i like u"

His expressions quickly changed from amused to shock.Yes!! He is shocked! He fell for my trick. Now now now Mr. James you are dead.

"Kim, are you serious?" he looked really confused.

"Yup. It's ok if you don't like me." i tried to sound hurt.

"No baby, I have been hiding this thing from you since four years. I like you too. and i think i love you"

WTF!!

No this can't happen

"Are u serious James" I'm tried to look excited.

"Yes babe"

Holy shit. This is impossible. The bad boy and hottie cant like me.

Oh my god did I just call James a hottie?

No god you were supposed to give me strength.

This is all going wrong

"I have to go" I quickly said.

I looked and the door. I have to make it out of here. Dear door here I come. When I was about to run he grabed my waist and leaned me against the wall. His body was pressed against me.

His hands were on my waist.

My hands were on his shoulders. Omg I can stay like this forever.

I feel so comfortable.

NO!! I am an idiot to think that. I hate James. That's it

When I looked at him after checking our position he was staring at me. Then he glanceed at my lips.then back to my eyes. he was breathing heavily . and he looked so hot!

Oh those lips.

OH GOD NO!!

PLEASE NO!!

He licked his lips and leaned forward.

Am I really doing this?

Should I give my first kiss to someone I hate?

Is he lying? He can't love me. Ever. I know it.

He humiliates me in front of everyone.

But what if he is right?

I open my eyes and look at him. His eyes were closed and his face seems so damn soft. He is looking way younger right now.

"Stop staring and over thinking. Just enjoy the moment" he chuckles.

"James I-I can't." I step away from him but he grabs my waist again and pulls me closer to him.

"Why not?" now he looks kind of angry. I'm scared.

Should I tell him it was a joke for me?

Will he be mad?

"I don't know. I think you are playing with me. You just want me as all other girls for one night. Plus you humiliate me a lot. And how could I believe u actually love me. It's a game for you, not for me." I rant

.

I see his features soften.

It's a good sign. Right?

"Baby I've loved you ever since I've laid eyes on you. I just didn't want you to know that I actually cared for you "he sights. "I just wanted you to notice me. Just think about our time together even if it's worse."

Are you kidding me?!!

What the hell?

I thought he'll make fun of me and then let it go but what the hell.

I hate him!

I know I do! From the core of my heart.

I should tell him that it was a joke when I told him I loved him

"James listen. Look I know I am not good at taking revenge or something. I lied. I don't love you. I only came up with the worst idea to say that and then try to see your reaction. But this is really not I expected, I'm sorry." I say and walk away.

He grabs me by my wrist again and pins me to the wall and presses his body against me forcefully

"Just give me a chance to prove it to you that you can live the most wonderful life. I can make you happy. I'll fight for you. I will give you whatever you want" his eyes were hard.

"One chance won't hurt. Just try. Please?" he begs.

Should I give him this chance?

Will he really make me happy?

Will he make me forget about my miserable life?

One chance won't hurt. Right?

I should give him this chance.

"Okay" I say and his eyes light up and then he presses his lips against mine.

His lips taste like mint, he kisses me softly and teasingly, his tongue is playfully gliding over mine. His hands wrap into my hair, and I can feel his erection pressed against my stomach as he brings his body closer to mine. He let go of my hair and take my hand and kiss it gently. Then he takes me to bed and tells me to lie down. I do what he says. He lies on top of me. His long fingers slide inside my shirt, and I wince.

"Shhhh baby" he huskily says.

"But James we-" I try to say.

'Baby please let me make you feel like the way you should feel. I promise to make it perfect for you"He pleas.

I just nod. I don't have words

His face lits up again, and he slides his hands up my shirt.

I feel like I'm about to explode anytime

It feels so damn good

His long fingers run along the undersides of my plain bra, dipping inside of it and then back out

He licks his lips as he cups me with his large palms rubbing up and down.

"Can I take it off?" he hastily asks.

I nod

I can't speak a word

I don't want to ruin anything

He unclasped my bra as I arch my back to help him open it. Then his hands worship my boobs. It feels so good.

His eyes are bright and he is staring at me

Then he suddenly takes off his shirt and pulls the hem of my shirt

I quietly lift my hands up and he removes my shirt quickly

I quickly cover myself up by my hands.

A frown takes over his face.

"Don't be shy from be babe" he huskily says and removes my hands from my body

He stares greedily at me and then his eyes and hands explore my boobs.

"Can I make you feel like you mean the world to me?" he asks

"Mhmmm" I moan

"I love you" he says as he stands up and removes his pants. He keeps the boxers on. And I can see it. Its poking out

He slowly pulls my pants off

Now I'm only in my panties and he is in his boxers

He lies beside me.

His hand slide in my panties.

I whimper but he doesn't say anything

I cry out as his fingers enter me and I wrap one of my hands under his arm.

Suddenly I get the confidence and I slide my other hand over his boxers and palm him. He groans and I squeeze him gently and continue to rub him.

"Are you sure Kim?"

"Yeah I am" I groan

"I love you and I'm going to show it to you" he softly says

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

545K 14.9K 59
17 year old Megan Parker can't wait for Winter break to start. Two whole weeks in Florida with her family, but when a unexpected blizzard locks her i...
2.5K 120 22
this is a story about how 17 year old Ariel fell for this boy kameron when she was 14 but after he broke her heart she was able to never love again a...
434 52 22
Jeon Jeongguk finally moved to America when he was just 17 years old and made a friend that he'd go through school and college with. Little did he kn...
38 0 1
The girl who has no interest in love, but she fallen in love with the person, who he is senior to her, suddenly the girl left him, he were so hurted...