His Prisoner

By Lixxyy19

Jack Morgan has been a friend of my parents for years. That is until they died when I was fifteen. Jack took... More

Prologue
His Beautiful Eyes [1]
Hormones My Arse! [2]
This Is My House [3]
The Wolf [4]
Heartbeat [5]
Panic [6]
Chase The Giant [7]
The Button Problem [8]
Strangers That Care [9]
Teaching Him A Lesson [10]
To A New Start [11]
Looking Into The Past [12]
Playful Mornings [13]
Eliot's Surprise [14]
The Drunken Truth [15]
Werewolves Are Real [16]
I Can Live With It [17]
Love And Heartbreak [18]
Author's Apologies
Revelations [19]
The Truth Hurts [20]
Getting Back To Normal [21]
You're The Wolf [22]
Girl Or Boy? [23]
The Note [24]
Where We Stand [25]
Meeting The Family [26]
Motherly Love [27]
20-Week Scan [28]
His Devastation [29]
Her Devastation [30]
I'm Leaving [31]
Jack Is Back [32]
He Has A Mate?! [33]
Missing Meredith [34]
Now A Rogue [35]
Sarah Adams In The Flesh [36]
So, This Is Carter? [37]
Christmas With Family [38]
Heart To Heart [39]
For Them. [40]

Epilogue

19.2K 556 157
By Lixxyy19

~ 2 years later ~

Meredith

I sit on the toilet lid with tears streaming down my cheeks. I stare down at the white stick in my hand that has a very clear pink plus on it. I can't believe it. I can't be pregnant. But it's right in front of me. That little pink plus staring up at me mockingly.

Do you remember that moment? It was the start of my story. It was the beginning of the rollercoaster that I have been living for the past few years. The day I took that pregnancy test, was the day my life changed. I met people that brought happiness and love into my life but also a new world full of supernatural creatures and a past of sorrow that clashed with mine. My life wasn't simple anymore, it was complicated and dark. 

It's been two years since I locked Jack and Sarah away in their separate cells to live out the rest of their lives. I'm not sad to say that they both didn't last very long. Sarah went crazy. Her wolf couldn't handle being apart from Jack's and it drove her insane. Three months after she had been sent away to Blackwater, she killed herself. I wasn't fazed by the news of her death. As much as I wanted her to live for years, suffering the heartache of being so far away from the mate she tried so hard to fight for, her death was just as much satisfying. Jack felt the pain of her death and it eventually drove him insane as well. He never wanted to be with Sarah, he didn't care for her as a mate but his wolf still had a connection with hers. Two weeks later, he was dead too. 

Since their deaths, I've found it easier to breathe. I can open my eyes in the morning and smile for the day ahead. I miss those that I've lost because of them but I have other reasons to keep living. 

It's that moment again, where I'm sitting on the toilet lid with tears streaming down my cheeks, only this time I'm not crying because I'm devastated. I'm crying because the white stick that has a very clear pink plus sign on it fills me with such happiness. This time I can believe that I'm pregnant and all it brings me is joy. I'm mated to a man with striking blue eyes and a soft smile that makes my insides melt. I love him more than I've ever loved anyone in my life and I couldn't be happier to carry his child. 

It took a while for Eliot and me to rebuild our relationship. I spent a lot of time grieving over the baby and everything that had happened but Eliot was patient. He held me when I cried and wiped away every single tear that spilt over my cheeks. When I screamed and shouted at him for all the bad things that happened, blaming him despite knowing it wasn't really his fault, he took it all and never got angry about it. I was thankful to have him by my side. He was the rock that I needed to keep me up and fighting.

Once the grief began to lessen and I was able to get out of bed without struggling to breathe, Eliot and I started talking. We let our feelings out into the open. We had no more secrets or fake feelings. Talking about everything that happened really helped us move on and rekindle our friendship. I wanted to go slow. I wanted us to have a strong friendship first before it became romantic again and Eliot respected that, he understood that it was what I needed. 

Now, two years later I feel better than ever. I'm living back in the Hunt household as I am now the Luna of the White Cresent Wolves. It's a tough job to do, especially as a human leading an army of wolves but the pack are very supportive of me and respect the things I do. Eliot's family are happy to have me back and I can't say I'm not happy either. I sold my parents house in the end. Despite the horrible things Jack did revolving around the house, one of the things he said was true. It was just a house and my parents are gone. I have to let go. I will always have the memories of my parents but I don't need their house to keep them.

A knock on the bathroom door breaks me away from my thoughts and I quickly wipe my tears away as his voice floats through from the other side. 

"Meri love, are you alright in there? You've been in there a while." I smile at the concern I hear in his voice, knowing that starting a family with him is definitely the best decision I'll ever make. 

"Um yeah, I'm fine. I'll be out in a second."

I quickly clear up my mess around the sink and stuff the pregnancy test into the back pocket of my jeans before taking a deep breath and unlocking the door. As soon as I open it, I meet his gorgeous blue gaze. He's sitting on the end of our bed, his hands clasped together in front of him with his elbows resting on his knees. I can't help the smile that takes over my lips as our connection sizzles with energy, the smile he returns to me weakens my knees. 

I take another deep breath before I take the few short steps towards him until I'm standing right in front of him. His hands reach out to grab my hips and he pulls me down onto his lap so I'm straddling him. My fingers automatically weave their way into his thick golden locks and I feel the tension leave my body when his nose skims the base of my neck. A hum of content passes his lips as I press my lips to his.

"Hi." I murmur softly to him. 

"Hi." He replies just as softly, our voices only loud enough for us to hear. 

He squeezes my hips before sliding one hand down to my thigh and the other across my lower back until it presses into my skin that's exposed from my ridden up shirt. I giggle as he falls backwards onto the bed, bringing me along with him. My hair falls around my face like a shield and all I can see is him. I feel a blush rise in my cheeks at the very compromising position we're in right now. I try to sit up and get off of him but his deep chuckle and gentle hold on my back keep me in place. 

"You feeling OK?" He asks, bringing his hand away from my thigh to cup my burning cheek, his thumb brushing against my skin. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?"

"You've been in the bathroom for ages love and you've been acting weird the last few days."

I let my hands slide out of his hair only to press against his chest and support myself as I sit up a little bit. I brush my hair away from my face, moving it to one side instead when it refuses to stay in place. 

"How have I been acting weird?" I ask him with a raised eyebrow and an amused smile. 

"You almost took Chase's head off with a spatula when you found out he ate some of your chocolate."

"Next time I will." I giggle as he rolls his eyes.

"You cried at Fast and Furious last night."

"Dom nearly died!" I protest. "It's a sad moment. Poor Letty."

"You've seen it before." He argues back.

"It's still sad."

"I told you I loved you and you sobbed for twenty minutes, Meri." I bite my lip, the blush deepening on my cheeks. 

"So I'm emotional. What's your point?" His hands return to my hips and he rubs up and down my sides soothingly, his expression one of loving concern.

"You just haven't been yourself lately,  I'm a little worried."

I lean down to press my lips against his in a reassuring kiss. "I'm fine, I promise." I whisper against his lips.

He groans deep in his throat and threads his fingers through my hair to deepen the kiss.

"But you might have to deal with my emotional outbursts for a little longer." I tell him with a secret smile as I move away from his lips to watch his reaction.

He raises an eyebrow in question, clearly having no idea what I'm talking about. I move a hand to the back pocket of my jeans and take out the test, a smile still on my lips as I hold it above him. His expression changes, first to confusion as he squints at the object in my hand and then to shock. He grabs hold of my wrist to move it further away from his face to see it better, obviously not believing his own eyes. 

"Is that-" He begins, his eyes darting to me and then back to the test. 

"This is why I was in the bathroom for so-" He cuts me off, flipping me over onto my back so now he's hovering over me. I bite my lip, my eyes searching his face for a reaction. 

He still looks shocked and for a split second, I feel panic. But then his lips burst into a wide grin, his gorgeous blue eyes sparkling as he takes the test out of my hand to really look at it.

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming." He murmurs, his eyes fixed on the test.

"You're not dreaming?" I say it as more of a question than a statement, bemused at his shock. 

He drops the test onto the bed next to us and leans down until our noses brush against each other. His hands cradle my face and his lips skim mine as he speaks.

"You're pregnant?" I nod slightly, as much as the slither of air between us will allow. 

Eliot doesn't waste any time in crashing his lips to mine, a kiss full of passion and promises. When we pull apart for air, he's grinning at me like a kid on Christmas morning and I can't help but giggle at his excitement. 

"I take it you're happy about this."

"You're really pregnant?" I roll my eyes at him.

"You said so yourself Eliot, I haven't been myself lately. This is why. I'm pregnant. We're pregnant."

"I've never been so happy to deal with your emotional crazy arse." I gasp, slapping his chest in mock offence. He chuckles, capturing my hand in both of his. He brings my hand up to his lips, placing a kiss to my knuckles. 

"I love you." He smiles a breathtaking smile.

"I love you too Meri. More than anyone in this world."

Except maybe the little bundle of joy we'll soon welcome into this world. 

I've finally found my happily ever after in the arms of a blonde haired, blue eyed god. 

And I wouldn't change a single thing.

[ THE LAST CHAPTER EVER! *sobs like a baby* I can't believe this story is finally over. I want to thank all my readers, those that supported me throughout this long journey. I know I'm terrible at updating in a timely fashion so I'm grateful for all your patience. I really hope you all enjoyed this story. I have certainly enjoyed writing it and I'm a little lost now it's over but I have others to write. Bad Blood will be my next book to conquer and I've already written a few chapters so I'll edit them asap and get them published for you guys to read. Thank you all so much for your votes and comments, I really appreciate your kindness and enthusiasm for this book. I hope you'll all continue supporting me in Bad Blood. -x- ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 95.4K 61
THEY REJECTED ME and I BECAME SACRED. If only that night didn't come, maybe my family will love me again, maybe I won't see hate and disgust in my p...
9.2M 264K 36
I never pitied anyone, because the grass wasn't greener on this side either. But the one woman I felt bad for all my life was the unknown mate of the...
124 11 10
My name, is May Stone. I'm the only daughter of Jason and Emma Watson Stone, the Beta family of White Fang pack. The one and only pack that belongs t...
194K 6.3K 23
The rules were simple, every full moon, omegas and alphas would gather and they would find their mates. So... How did I get unlucky enough to fall in...