Warm Hands [Hiroomi x Akihito...

By weebakon

[#1 IN #KYOUKAINOKANATA 8/30/21] [#17 IN #ANIMEFANFIC 5/19/19 :))] [#1 IN #BEYONDTHEBOUNDARY 8/21/21] [#436 I... More

Chapter one: Warm Encounter
Chapter two: Daydreaming
Chapter three: The Walk Home
Chapter four: Get to Know, Then Judge
Chapter five: The Nase House
Chapter six: Soft Cheek
Chapter seven: Troubles and Ice Cream
Chapter eight: Indirect Confession
Chapter nine: A Date and Doubt
Chapter ten: "Glasses Make It Better"
Chapter eleven: Nightmares
Chapter twelve: Titled Words
Chapter twelve.2 [Bonus!]: Halloween
Chapter thirteen: Chilled Hands
Chapter fourteen: Help from a Little Sister
Chapter fifthteen: In Between
Chapter sixteen: A Special Place
Chapter seventeen: Patching Things Up
Chapter eighteen: Love Under the Lights [Christmas Special!]
Chapter eighteen.2: Extended
Chapter nineteen: Reserved Kiss
Chapter twenty: Defend
Chapter twenty-one: Akkey to Akkun
Chapter twenty-two: Half-Knowing
Chapter twenty-three: Uncertain
Chapter twenty-four: Learning and Growing [V-day special!]
Chapter twenty-five: What the Future Holds
Chapter twenty-six: Not Feeling Well
Chapter twenty-seven: Half-Yumo and Spirit World Warriors
Chapter twenty-eight: School Without Akihito
Chapter twenty-nine: Awake
Chapter thirty: Fear of Being Alone
Chapter thirty-one: Power
Chapter thirty-two: Spiritual Presence
Chapter thirty-three: Cold Appearance
Chapter thirty-four: Unnoticeable Things
Chapter thirty-five: Swimming in Love
Chapter thirty-six: Calm Before the Storm
Chapter thirty-seven: Losing
Chapter thirty-eight: Expanding
Chapter thirty-nine: Rice Omelet
Chapter forty: No Joke
Chapter forty-one: Thoughts
Chapter forty-three: Accepted
Chapter forty-four: Yumo
Chapter forty-five: Containment
Chapter forty-six: Running Rage
Chapter forty-seven: Safe Haven
Chapter forty-eight: Risks for the One
(Not a Chapter)
Chapter forty-nine: Time To Finish What Was Started
Chapter fifty: Smiliar Demons
Chapter fifty-one; final: Warm Hands

Chapter forty-two: Warm Satisfaction

469 11 3
By weebakon

Hiroomi Nase
[WARNING!: includes some smut :))]

       I gain conscious and find myself back in Akihito's bed. My skin felt groggy and stiff, probably from the push-ups. I rubbed my eyes with my wrists and groaned. My arms were so sore that it hurt to lift them. I stretched them side to side and winced at the feeling. Akihito stomped into the room with two bottles of water and frowned when he saw me awake. We stared for a bit. He was now wearing a loose, long sleeve shirt along with his casual pants. His eyes narrowed at me and his face was scrunched. Cute...

     "What were you thinking? Working yourself half to death?" He sounded like a concerned yet agitated mother. He waited for my response, but my brain delayed me. He rolled his eyes and threw the bottle gently onto the bed. I caught it before it hit the covers and quickly unscrewed the top and took several sips.

     "Don't chug it, you idiot." Harsh, but true. I let my body catch up to the water and took several seconds to breathe fresh air. Akihito sighed, his face still upset.

       "I thought you were dead." He scuffed while taking a sip from his bottle as well. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he was really worried. Damn it, I look down at my hands and frown, quit worrying Akkey. I lazily kick the covers off and ask to use his shower. He nods and taps my behind with his foot as I pass by.

    "I'll grab you a towel." I hear him move out of the room in search of a towel. I open the door to the bathroom and pull the curtains away. A tub and shower head wait still in front of me. I turn on the shower and wait for it to get hot. I soon realized I was still only wearing sweatpants and took them off along with my boxers. I reached my hand under the water and felt the warm water bounce off my fingertips. My eyes automatically close as I imagine the warmth all around me. This sensation to be warm moves my body into the tub and under the shower head. Without acknowledging it, my fingertips reach for the curtain and close it. The steam and hot water fills my body with satisfying comfort.

The steam causes my face to become sweaty and refreshed. I close my eyes and just listen to the sound of the water beating against my skin and the floor. Every droplet I can feel run down my body and off my fingertips. The tranquility of it all calmed my mind to a complete blank and it was quickly ruined by a knock on the door.

"Here's your towel." He mumbled as he set it on the counter. I looked at his silhouette and reached around the curtain to grab his arm gently. My wet fingers seeped into his sleeve.

"What is it?" He asks, startled, trying to refrain from looking down at my bare body. I always catch him staring at me in moments like this, as if he was mesmerized by my body. It thrilled me.

"Um...c-can you stay?" I don't know why I stuttered, I couldn't help myself. I felt myself becoming hotter than the water. Akihito looked away with his red face and started to stumble his words. He finally managed to calm himself and nodded. He sat down on the toilet seat and tried to avoid contact with me. I don't know why, but his presence made me feel more relaxed. More secure. Knowing he was right there in my sight pleased me. His presence in general pleases me.

I start to lather up my body with his scented soap. So this is why he smells so good, I smile as I cover my body in it. His smell always comforts me in a way; It just smells like home.

Before I even notice it, I'm humming a tune I heard recently. I can't find the words to it, but I knew the melody. Halfway through it, I hear Akihito chuckle and can tell he's smiling. I peek through the curtain and catch him staring at my silhouette. After a moment, he connects with my eyes and his smile drops. He looks away and blushes loudly. His hand shoots up to cover his face. I laugh and look at the walls again.

"You just can't keep your eyes off me, can you?" I joke and start to shampoo my hair. His scent, again, I smirk.

"T-t-that's not true!" He protests, but already knows it's true. I know it's true. I wedge my hand out and flick water in his direction. He flinches and laughs.

"Hey! Keep the water in the tub or you'll have to mop this up." He snaps while smiling. I roll my eyes and say whatever as I rinse out my hair. He's such a mother, I thought as I finished up my shower. The steam and heat became normal around me and started to feel cold. I decide to shut it off and stay in the tub, dripping wet. Akihito gets up and hands me the towel through the crack. I grab it and wrap it around my waist after drying off some. I open the curtain and see Akihito standing, staring in the small, round mirror above his sink. His arms support his body on the sides of the counter and his face looks concerned, or worried. I step out of the tub and walk up behind him.

"What do you see?" I ask him as a joke. I wrap my arms around his waist and wait for his reply. He sighs and smiles faintly.

"Well now I see the love of my life." His words pleased me. I hugged him harder and nuzzle my nose into his shoulder.

"You're so cute." I mumble into his skin. My cheeks feel hot, but I blame it on the heated shower. I start to kiss his neck a little and soon his shoulder. I claw at his shirt collar and try to cover every inch of his shoulder with my lips. His head cocks as he starts to breathe a little faster. His eyes close and quiet moans escape his lips. My moist chest is now pressed up against his back as I run my hands up and down his shirt. He soon furrows his eyebrows and clenches his teeth. Is he agitated? I wondered. He then released the counter and one hand went up to my cheek and cupped it. He twirled his body around and opened his eyes just enough to see his fiery, chocolate eyes.

"Face me when you seduce me." He whispers in a demanding voice. His face was so close to mine, his breath went directly into mine. His words surprised me yet thrilled me more. I quickly closed the distance between our mouths and bodies. He was pinned between the counter and me as we kissed and touched each other. His hands were gliding against my warm skin while mine tugged at his shirt and belt loop, trying to restrain the urge to rip them off completely.

Akihito gave into my desires as he sat himself up on the counter and assisted me with taking his shirt off. He threw his shirt onto the floor and continued to kiss me back. My hands roamed around his bare, soft skin. They then moved down to his thighs and soon to under his knees. I grabbed them and put them on both sides of me and moved him closer to my body, all while kissing him passionately. His legs automatically wrapped around my waist and my hands searched for another job. I couldn't help myself as I started to move into him.

They found their way to his pant's button and zipper. My fingers fumbled with the button and I couldn't see what was the problem so I looked down, disconnecting our lips. Akihito and I's breath were heavy by now and we were both watching me trying to unbutton his pants. He laughs through his breath and his lips reach for the opportunity. He lunges into my neck and sucks on it while his hands massaged my neck. His movements and touch made it even harder to unbutton his pants. He even made me moan a little. I soon was able to get it, finally, and picked up Akihito by the legs while kissing his shoulder. I took him to his bed and lay him on the end of it. I ran my fingers and lips down his body to his pelvis and started to slip off his pants.

He couldn't help but let out a soft moan as I fingered his boxers. I slipped a finger into his rim and pulled it down slowly. He stayed leaned back on the bed and was now covering his mouth. His ears were beet red. The boxers were down to his ankles and my mouth was face to face with his boner. I wasn't going to hesitate this time. I slipped my lips over it and went into the motions all while my hands rubbed against my own. Akihito's back arched as he moaned louder and mumbled my name. I was unable to do it for long because I ran out of breath. I released him and leaned back on my hands.

Both of our bodies moved with our heavy breaths as we tried to catch them. He stayed staring at the ceiling while I stared at my own boner and winced at the pain. My towel was barely on me anymore and Akihito kicked his boxers off his ankles and laid out his arms.

"Damn Hiroomi." He huffed as he moved up onto his elbows. He stared down at me and my problem and smirked.

"Need some help?" His face seduced me once again, that face, his scent. He moved to the floor in front of me and removed the towel completely, revealing the cold to my bare skin. I winced at the chill and threw my head back. Akihito put his hands on my thighs and watched me.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nod as I tell him to go ahead. Akihito reaches his hand down and handles it. His thumb massages the top while his fingers rub the sides. Pleasure escapes me as I close my eyes and throw my head forward. I find my body to move into it.

"A-Akkey," I moan softly and find my body to fall forward and into his shoulder. I breathe into his shoulder while he breathes onto my back. My hand acts on its own as it reaches for Akihito's once again. He flinches, but allows me to continue.

"C-can we...take this..further?" He whispers into my ear. I smile and kiss his red ear.

"Of course."

A/n: my goodness that was just pure smut (。-∀-)

Next Update: October...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 1.1K 11
Dipper was born with wings and striking blue eyes. He is just starting highschool, waiting to be ridiculed when a mysterious transfer student arrives.
894K 41.2K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
255K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...