BlindedMetal Alchemist

By Karu-Chan

Erica White Is the name. Don't say it to many times or you'll ware it out! I am known as.. The Blinded Meta... More

BlindedMetal Alchemist
--|Chapter 1|--
--|Chapter 2|--
--|Chapter 3|--
--|Chapter 4|--
A/N
--|Chapter 6|--
--|Chapter 7|--
--|Chapter 8(I think...)|--
--|Chapter 8(continued)|--
I just... Wow
--|Chapter 9|--
--|Chapter 10!!|--
Waiting
--|Chapter 11|--
OMC
O-O/--|Chapter 12|--
Chapter- 13 (OR 12) FINALLY
AN
Guys

--|Chapter 5|--

2.9K 115 25
By Karu-Chan

"So Colonel B-Turd DOES have a soft side.." Ed laughed. I laughed at his remark. I MIGHT BE BLIDIF BUT I WANNA
WAAAAAAAAAAAAF!!!!! (:F)

"Soooo... do you have anything special about you?"

"Actually yes. I do." I said cutting it short on purpose.

"........"

"........"

"Well, Go on..." He continued.

"I.........." I started.

"I LUF BUNNEHHHHHHHHHS!!!!" I yelled. I could hear Ed and Al face-palm in the back of the room.

"Okay Okay but that's actually not it!!!" I yelled.

"PHEW" They sighed.

"What? You can't stand the power of duh fluffeh bunnies?" I asked like a drama queen.

"OKAY WHAT THE ABILITY?!?" Al yelled.

"I can fight better..." I started.

"By enhancing my other senses. AND YOU CANT STAND THAT BUNNEHS ARE BETTER THAN UUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!" I concluded.

"Okay. You wanna test that? I bet you just say that for show off. AND THE BUNNIES ARE NOT BETTER THAN I AM!!!!!" Ed asked.

"Sure, just not in here." I said with irritation clear in my voice.

'Yes they are! :3' I thought in my head.'Especially the Mustache bunnies. :{3'

"NI-San, I think she's annoyed, look out!" Al warned Ed.

"Yeah? and what's she gonna do? Tickle me?"

"NOW IM ANNOYED!!!!!" I huffed and quickly grabbed my knives and teleported to Ed.
I jabbed his arm to find it not go in.

What the?

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Haha. ITS METAL!!!" He yelled.

" Do you forget I'm more metal than you ?" I asked. I lunged at him but he dodge it.

"For a girl, your pretty good." Ed said.

"You haven't even seen it all..." I said mysteriously.

"AND WHT WAS THAT? FOR A GIRL??" I asked getting mad.

We Finnaly made it out to the practice area and now its on.
--------------

YES I KNOW VERY VERY SMALL CHAPTER!!! AHHHH I SUCK I KNOWWWWWWW NEXT CHAPTER I HOPE WILL BE LONGER!!!!

DONT FORGET I WRITE ON MY PHONE SOOO YEAH!!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

No seriously can I get a fan??!?!? ITS HOT!!!!!

-Kerin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.6K 69
(Y/N) is a thief, plain and simple. running around with one real limb, stealing what she can find and trying not to die. One day, two alchemists, Edw...
205 11 11
Shane tries her best to be a good kid and learn alchemy to make her parents proud. But after a shocking discovery her world is flipped upside down an...
266K 8.5K 23
Running from your past isn't a great way to face it. Luckily, you have someone that's always there for you But what if that's isn't enough to save y...
22.7K 644 34
A a twisted and funny FullMetal Alchemist fanfiction about the highschool life of Erin (my FMA OC) and her friends. Including some of my friend's OC'...