--|Chapter 9|--

It's been a few days now and nothing's really happened. Now I'm just on a train to my home town Feeial. Ed had to come with me. Just incase. ANNOYING!!! But it has been told that there is a guy with an x scar on his face, killing alchemists. Not just ANY alchemists, State alchemists. But still! I can protect myself... well against him I guess not. I don't know how he fights but I will soon. Well MAYBE!!!

I heard Ed snoring so I guess he's sleeping, leaving me alone. He's on the other side of the little booth. I'm on the left, HES on the right.On the other side. I just decided to sleep to since I'm just bored. I put my head on the window and I quickly fell asleep.

"Ericaaaaa...." Someone was shaking my shoulders.

"Hmmmmm?" I hummed.

"Were here!" He exclaimed.

"YAY!!!" I screamed a little to loud... "Lets go!"

We walked off the train carrying our luggage. I have one suitcase since, well someone just packed it for me and handed it to me. Whoever did it, Pervert... IREALLY hope it wasn't Havoc...

"Soooo..where are we going?" Ed asked. Oh yea! I forgot that he's never been here!

"Follow me!" I exclaimed. I was actually hiding my feelings... This, to me is the saddest place on earth. I burnt my home alone. after the first time I tried to bring back my parent. After that I stayed at my Automail maker's home.We were the best of friends since we were 2.

"Are we almost there?" We were walking through the rough dirt streets, the rivers were flowing through the valleys and the people just walking past us.

"ERICAA!!" Someone yelled.

"Bell?" I asked.I was trying to analyze the voice, but they were a little fArther away then I could hear. The sound of the rivers muffling the voice.

"Erica!!!!"She said again, but this time closer.

"BELL!!!!!" I yelled. Bell was my AutoMail person. So I stayed with Bell when I burnt down my house.

We hugged as always.

Someone cleared their throat behind us. Oh yeah.. I forgot Ed was here...

"Oh yeah, you've met Bell. But now, we go to her house!" I exclaimed.

"What about yours?" Ed asked.

"I'll tell you later..." I sighed.

We started working towards Bell when I heard my name being called.

"Erica!" They yelled.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"C...Can you p...please fix...x this?" The little girl asked handing me a toy. I didn't what type of you since I couldn't see it! But I snapped my fingers and the toy was fixed.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed.

"Your welcome!" I replied. Waving.

"What was that?" Ed asked.

"Oh! Erica's the town Alchemist!" Bell said in a VERY happy voice.

"No... She just had to snap her fingers!" He exclaimed. "And she's not wearing or doesn't even have a transmutation circle on her!"

"Well, after seeing the gate 3 times, you learn more than you need to know..." I sighed.

"WERE HERE!!!!" Bell yelled. She has a mansion as a house. I saw it before my sight was gone.

"Woooooaaaaaahhhhhhh...." Ed said suprised.

"I also need you to check out the automails Bell!" I asked putting my metal hand on her shoulder.

"Sure!" Man she's in a VERY happy mood. Although when isn't she?

We walked through the big wooden doors, out heels clinking against the marble floor. She walked into a room and told Ed he could explore the mansion while she checked my A.Ms.He walked out and Bell told me to lay down.

"You ready?" She asked, referring to disconnecting the Nerves for all 4.

"Yeah..." I said scared, I haven't experienced this pain in 3 years...

"Okay..." she said nervously. She started disconnecting the nerves while I screamed bloody murder.

--|Eds POV|--

"Ed, you can go explore the mansion since my parents aren't home yet." Bell said, technically shewing me away.

"Alright" I said. I started walking when I came upon a giant door. I slowly pushed it open to find a balcony. The view was amazing. The rivers and green fields. The trees and birds chirping. It was just so beautiful. The summer eat felt good. I closed the door and walked to the next one. I heard talking from the other room but I blocked it out. I opened the door to find A giant living room. I fought the Urge to just jump on the couch and fall asleep.

I closed that door and went to the stairs. There were more doors but I was interested in seeing what was upstairs. When I was half-way up the stairs, I heard a blood-curtailing (I know I spelt that wrong) scream come from the room. I wasn't paying attention and missed the next step so I fell the rest of the way down the stairs.

"Ow!" I whined. I walked BACK up the stairs and started searching.

---------------

SHORT CHAPTER BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST WANNA SAY..

.

.

.

...

.....

.....

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

..

.

.

.

.

.

......

105 READS!!!!! MY READS MORE THAN DOUBLED!!! WHATS WITH THE SUDDEN POPULARITY!?!?!?! BUT OMG THANK YOU AND ILYASM!!!

BUT I just realized that Bell is kinda like @WeTheTrio!!!!!!!! ALWAYS HAPPY AND AWESOME!!!!!

BUT THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!!!!! ALRIGHT ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER!!!!!!!

-Kerin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!