Reunion (Camren)

By iHeart_LoveFanfics

The women of Fifth Harmony have all gone their separate ways in life. Four years later in the year 2021, the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 18

3.6K 78 59
By iHeart_LoveFanfics

"Look who finally woke up," Normani said as she turned off the blender and went to grab four cups.

"What were you guys up to last night? Seriously, it's almost 2:30," Devon said, checking his watch for clarification before nodding.

*cough*"Camren"*cough* Dinah lamely said as she moved to grab a glass that Normani just filled with a berry smoothie.

Both Lauren and Camila began to blush, Lauren tucking her head while Camila moved to hide her face in the fridge.

"Wait-" Dinah said, their reactions registering in her mind. "Holy shit, I'm right aren't I?!"

"Dinah-" Ally warned, not wanting either woman to feel uncomfortable especially with their past relationship.

"Lauren and I have been having sex for two weeks!" Camila said suddenly from the fridge, still not turning around while Normani choked on her smoothie, Dinah screamed, and the other couple demanded "what?!" in synchronization.

"Really, Camz?" Lauren asked, her face growing pinker from her embarrassment.

"Camila Cabello, get your face out of the fucking fridge and talk to me!" Dinah demanded, pulling the girl by the back of her shirt. Camila groaned and shook her head, knowing there was no backing out.

"How long has this- you know- thing- been going on for?" Ally asked, still unsure of how this was playing out.

"Well, last month we talked and decided to take things slowly. Remember all those times I said I had to meet Reagan's teacher?" Lauren asked.

"And I had to meet Roger?" Camila promted to the group.

"Holy shit, you were going on dates?!" Normani asked, earning a nod of clarification from both women.

"I honestly thought Reagan was being a little shit at school," Dinah said with a shrug.

"Hey," Lauren warned Dinah, giving her the 'mama bear' look.

"What? You had like a "meeting" with the school twice a week. Either Reagan was being annoying or you were fucking the teacher."

"Well, you're not far from the truth about the fucking part."

"Excuse me, Lern," Camila said in astonishment. "We are not just fuck buddies."

"I never said we were, baby," Lauren said, wrapping her arm around Camila's waist. Dinah released another scream, and Normani choked again. This time, Lauren and Camila rolled their eyes.

"No, honestly, though. Camz and I were just taking things as they came. Two weeks ago we found ourselves alone and then it progressed much faster from there," Lauren explained, still holding Camila close.

"So what's your status?" Ally asked, pointing between the two.

"Girlfriends," Camila said, laughing when Dinah screamed for the third time. "Seriously Dinah, this is not the first time we've dated."

"In all fairness, she screamed a lot more back then," Normani pointed out. "Like anything Camren related made her lose it. She has really grown up."

"That's true. I've looked at you for longer than three seconds and she hasn't screamed. It's progress, I'll tell ya," Lauren said, earning a swat from Dinah.

"Stop being rude, Lauser."

"Stop being an easy target," Lauren shot back.

"If you don't mind my asking," Ally began, gaining everyones attention. "What's Roger going to think?"

"I don't care what Roger thinks," Camila said bluntly. "I was too lost in my own head when I was younger that I forgot to love Lauren the way she deserved. If Roger doesn't like me being in a relationship with another female then he can kiss my ass because I love Lauren and he's not going to take this away from me again."

Lauren smiled adoringly at Camila before pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"I love you too, Camzi."

"Bonus points to Dinah Jane, she didn't scream," Devon pointed out, nodding to the stunned woman.

"She's in shock. Someone call an ambulance," Normani teased, making Lauren and Camila groan.

"No, no more hospitals," Lauren said, shaking her head.

"Why?" Ally asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Reagan had an asthma attack last night and her inhaler was empty. Camz and I took her to the ER and that's why we've been sleeping so long. We woke up at three and got back in at eight."

"And we're just hearing about this now!?" Normani asked, making a move to check on her niece.

"She's fine," Camila said, grabbing Normani's hand. "She just needs to rest. It was a long night for the three of us."

"Should we cancel Peru and move it?" Ally asked, ready to call the Fifth Harmony manager.

"No, the doctor said she could fly and travel with no problems. She's going to be out of it for the rest of today, though."

"Want me to make her something?" Ally offered, standing up from the table. Devon followed after her to show he could help.

"Do you think we could find a soup place? The warm food should help Reagan with her chest pain," Lauren said.

"I can make soup. My mom has a really good recipe for this potato soup," Devon said, making Dinah perk up.

"I'd eat potato soup," She said, raising her hand.

"That sounds good. Thanks, Dev," Lauren smiled at her friend before turning to Camila. "I'm going to check on Rey. Please don't speak of our sex life while I'm gone."

"No promises," Camila winked, making Lauren roll her eyes. They quickly shared a kiss before Lauren left the room. As soon as she was gone Camila began to blush like a giggle like a teenage girl.

"Touring with this ball of mush is sure to be interesting," Normani teased Camila, however, the girl was too lost in her happiness to care.

"She's lost in her mushy world so she can't hear you, Mani," Dinah said, laughing at her friend. "All aboard the Camren ship!"

~.~.~

"Do you think we should check on Reagan?" Camila asked as she sat between Lauren's legs on the couch, her back pressed against her girlfriend's chest.

Lauren laughed, which caused Camila to move slightly. "I checked on her five minutes ago, Camzi. She's still sleeping."

"Isn't that too much sleep though?" Camila asked, pointing to the time on her phone that read 4:03pm.

"I promise you it's normal. Reagan could sleep all day, asthma attack or not."

"So you are her mother," Camila teased, flipping over in the embrace so she could look at Lauren directly.

"She's me in every way," Lauren said proudly, bragging about her little one.

"Except the hair," Camila pointed out, receiving a pointed look.

"She got my eyes though."

"Thank god for that," The woman whispered, pressing her lips to Lauren's for a brief moment. She pressed herself up slightly so she was hovering over Lauren and went in for another kiss, this time holding onto it for a long while.

Lauren's tongue ran along Camila's lower lip and suddenly the two were attacking each other's mouths, trying to be the more dominant one. Camila won however, primarily due to her angle, and laughed into the mouth of the woman below her.

"So cheeky," Lauren said as their mouths disconnected for a moment. Camila was on her once again, not minding when Lauren's hands moved to her bare hips where her shirt had ridden up.

"I totally knew Camila was a top," Dinah said as she entered the room with Reagan in her arms. The sudden intrusion caused Lauren to yelp and Camila to fall quickly, her body hitting the ground with a resounding thud.

"You okay, baby?" Lauren asked her girlfriend who nodded as she sat up and rubbed her elbow.

"All good. How do you feel, Wild Thing?" The brunette turned her attention to the little one.

"My tummy hurts," Reagan said as she rested her head on Dinah's shoulder.

Lauren stood up from the couch and approached the pair, offering her hands to Reagan who reached out to be carried.

"Is it a sick kind of hurt or a hungry hurt?" The mother asked, moving hair from the little one's face.

"Hungry," Reagan responded, laying her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"I can fix that," Camila piped up, moving to the pair and smiling at Reagan. "What do you feel like eating?"

"Banana pancakes?" Reagan asked, rubbing her nose and then sticking her thumb in her mouth. She was still shaken up from the asthma attack.

"Good choice," Camila placed a kiss to the child's forehead and moved to the kitchen, Dinah following quickly as to offer her assistance and taste testing skills.

"Were you kissing Mila?" Reagan asked, having pulled her thumb from her mouth as Lauren rubbed her back.

"I was," Lauren said with a small laugh. "Are you okay with that?"

"Does she make your heart happy?" The blonde asked.

"Very happy, cubby."

"You should kiss her more then," Reagan stated, making Lauren laugh before moving to the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
70.3K 1.4K 28
Lauren and Camila meet after a year of not seeing each other. Lauren is going through a lot of trouble without Camila. Can Camila save Lauren? Trigge...
127K 4K 21
The women of Fifth Harmony have all gone their separate ways in life. Four years later in the year 2021, the once singers are thrown an opportunity t...
Island By Alone

Fanfiction

41.2K 1.8K 9
An inseparable group, fifth harmony, become torn apart after fame. Rumors, fans, and paparazzi's that are willing to destroy their reputations make t...