Individual Rp

By Sammylamby369

Some roleplay stuff. More

Forms
Tags
Requests
The Girl With Wings.
Between two worlds
The VK (F)
The VK (M)
Your mate
The Beast
The insecure
Sirens Lament
The Gang Leader (Requested)
The Demigod

Rules

160 6 0
By Sammylamby369

1. No smut. I might, might, bring it to PM but otherwise as soon as clothes start to come off its a timeskip.

2. Hate the OC not me.

3. No bullying outside of the roleplay.

4. You HAVE to make a Male for every female you make. I am a girl and I don't like to play the guy all the time. I won't except you till you make both.

5. Password is Music.

6. Roleplay is 3rd person.
Do: Lilly smiled and waved at her friends "Bye! I'll see y'all  in 3 months!" she called to them.
Don't: *Smiled and waves at friends* Bye see y'all in 3 months! 
Don't: I smile and wave to my friends "Bye see y'all in 3 months."

7. Have fun!!

P.S. find the actual password if you read the rules.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
413K 14.5K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
315K 14K 37
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
639K 10K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...