The VK (F)

Name: Iris
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Looks:

Name: Iris Age: 17Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightLooks:

Outfit:

Personality: She is a bit cold at first, she is very guarded and doesn't trust to easily, she is insecure about herself, She is very stubborn and can get a bit hotheaded (literally), Once you break through her outer shell she is just someone who w...

Personality: She is a bit cold at first, she is very guarded and doesn't trust to easily, she is insecure about herself, She is very stubborn and can get a bit hotheaded (literally), Once you break through her outer shell she is just someone who wants to be loved and actually have someone care for her.
Likes: Messing with other people, Stealing, Being evil, drawing
Dislikes: Good, The isle, swimming, Reading (You'll find out why soon)
Parent: Hades
Fears: Deep water, Spiders
Backstory: Her father raised her in s cave and somewhat 'homeschooled' her till she was 15. She went to the 'school' in the isle but was a bit of an outcast. She became one of the worst of the worst always pulling pranks and being way late to class. One day she is chosen to go to Auradon (much to her displeasure.)
Other: None

Scenario 1: You have lived in Auradon your whole life. You never ha to worry about bad things happening since the villains had all been locked away on the isle. One day it's announced in school that a 5 kids from the isle are coming to school at Auradon. When they arrive you are part of the welcoming committee. While Ben is greeting four VKs your eye catches a girl in the background shoving something in her pocket. You?