Meant To Be (2020)

By Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 15

8.2K 318 155
By Izzanians20

Jennie's Pov

When I saw Taehyung peeking from the door, I quickly exit the room. But when I got out, he's nowhere to be seen. Is he mad at me? When I thought he was, I was suddenly pulled to an empty corner where we're covered by a big curtain.

"Why didn't you told me?", I faced him.

"Taehyung, I was going to tell you but....."

"Do you even know how much I missed you? You should've told me! Because I was starting to think that you're avoiding me", he frustratingly said and messed his hair up.

"I'm sorry Taehyung. I didn't mean to, I'll make it up to you, I promise", I said and touched his cheek.

Taehyung just sighed but later on let out a small smirk, I chuckled nervously and was about to move away from him when he suddenly pulled me by my waist.

"You'll make it up to me, right?", He asked and I tapped his shoulder with a nervous smile.

"Hehe, maybe some other time? I need to go", I pushed him but he just hugged my waist tighter.

"Then give me a good-bye kiss", He wriggled his eyebrows and leaned to me.

Our lips we're an inch closer but I put my finger on his lips before it could meet mine.

"What if someone sees us?", I asked and looked down.

He just sighed and slowly let go of my waist before he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Fine, but I'll see you later okay?", he said and caressed my head before walking away, smoothly.

I touched my head where he just caressed and smiled. I quickly looked around if someone is watching but when I saw that there's none, I immediately run towards our make-up room. Little did I know, at the start of my career, trouble is slowly approaching.

**********

Taehyung and I arrived at my house. He texted me earlier saying he wanted to take me home, even though I wanted to decline because it may be risky,  he still insisted. But now we're alone in his car, we were silent for the whole ride. Is he still mad at me? I got out of his car and I was surprised to see him outside too.

"Do you need anything Tae?", I asked and he cleared his throat.

"Is it okay if I stay the night?", He asked hesitantly and I chuckled.

I walked beside him and entwined our hands.

"Sure, Taemin would love to see you", I replied and he brightened up.

"Thanks JenJen", then he kissed the back of my hand.

"Let's go in?", I offered and then opened the house for us to enter.

I let him sit at the sofa so I could grab him something to drink. When I arrived at the living room, I saw he was holding Taemin's drawing book. I watched him smile whenever he turned to another page.

"He's quite artistic isn't he?", I said as I placed the drink on the table and sat beside him.

"Yup, he is indeed", he replied but when he turned the page, his eyebrows scrunched up.

I peeked at it and laughed, it was a drawing of him and Mark holding hands.

"Taemin sure has a big imagination", I said and he glared at me.

He put down the book and immediately pulled me into a hug. His head on mine and his hands on my waist. I love this feeling, warm yet comfortable.

"Jennie, what do you think of Mark?", He suddenly asked and I looked at him.

"This again?", I asked and he cupped my cheeks.

"I just want to make sure Jennie. It's not that I trust you, but I just can't keep my mind out of it", he stares into my eyes and I held his hands on my cheeks.

"I already told you Taehyung. Mark is just my best friend and an uncle to Taemin. Nothing more", I assured and he hugged me again.

"I just want to know if you're still mine Jen. Sorry"

"It's okay. And I'm all yours, that won't ever change"

Then the next thing I knew, he caressed my head and my eyes were slowly closing. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he kiss my forehead.

"Goodnight, JenJen"

**********

Mark's Pov

I can't believe it. Jennie's now an idol? And she didn't even bother to tell me. Doesn't she trust me anymore? Or that Taehyung did something. I drank another bottle of beer when Jaebum stole it from me.

"That's enough hyung. If you're troubled about her, then tell her. Don't be such a coward", he said and I stood up.

Good thing I'm a heavy drinker and I don't easily get drunk.

"Don't put that leader tone on me JB. I'm still the oldest, and I know what I'm doing", I said to him and was about to leave when BamBam stopped me.

"Taehyung also asked me if you saw Jennie. And it looks like the two of you have the same problem. So why not confront her? Instead of being a d!ck?", BamBam said and I just realized something.

So Taehyung didn't know about Jennie being an idol too? That's why he was so shocked earlier. Why would Jennie hide it from us? I grabbed my car keys and immediately drove to her house. I know she's there now. When I arrived, I grabbed the duplicate key of her house and opened the door. But when I entered, my heart dropped.

Jennie and Taehyung were sleeping at the couch, but what pains me more is that they're hugging each other. I felt a tear fell from my eyes and slowly closed the door. I put my hands on my face as I think,

"Mark, you're just a friend to her. Nothing else", I said to myself and headed back to my car.

I glanced at her house once again and I clenched my fists.

"But I can't give up", with that, I drove off.

Jungkook's Pov

BOOMBAYAH!

AHHH! that song kept on ringing in my ears ever since their debut. And it's all because of that blonde girl! I was forced to watch the TV since Taehyung hyung was the emcee. Of course I was shocked that Jennie was there, but my eyes were stuck on a certain blonde head.

"Damn! She looks like a doll", I whispered and played the song again.

I closed my eyes as I jam to the song. But when her rap comes, I lost it. I didn't notice I was already shouting while rapping her parts.

"Brrr Rambo! Ow! Shortie!", I shouted at Jimin hyung.

He just threw a can on my nose. It hit my nose!

"Shut up Jungkook! You've been singing that for the nth time!", He complained but I don't care.

Wait, maybe I'll ask Jennie to introduce her to me! Just wait Lisa, I'm on my way.

(Of course, their story is different 😎)

**********

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up when I felt the sunlight on my face. I opened my eyes and saw an angel sleeping beside me. I smiled and pecked her lips before I heard my phone ringing.

"Hello?", - T.

"Get back here right now!", I was startled when Manager shouted.

Shit! I forgot to go back home.

"Manager I--"

"If you're apologizing because you didn't come home, forget it. But you caused another scandal Taehyung!"

What?!

"What do you mean?", I asked and I felt my hands started to sweat.

I heard there was a shuffling on the next line and the voice I heard was Namjoon hyung.

"Your pictures with Jennie are all over the internet Taehyung!"

I was shocked. How? I quickly opened Jennie's laptop and searched for the pictures, and there it was,

A picture of me and Jennie after their show.

I'm such an idiot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 1.2K 41
Taehyung always believed that he loves Jennie and now that she's with him... He still feels like a part of him is missing. Jisoo loved Taehyung with...
38.9K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
199K 5.9K 34
What will you do if you met your husband again? Your husband that you never loved from the first place the husband who makes your blood boil everyti...
529K 6.8K 38
This story is all base from my imagination Sorry if your reading a trash story... Anways Lisa and Jennie is a highschool lover back then Until they...