Monster don't want me

By navygilll

Or maybe... "what the hell is she doing here " growling voice of my mate came making my blood run so fast up... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction to my life
2. Meet and greet
3. Witches dont have mates!
4. Golden Spark in dark
5. Witches does have Mates
6. Banned
7. Protectivly wrapped
8. Kill me
9. I will die
10. Leaving
11.Future past
12. Move back
14. I don't care
15. Its only Adam
16. Mark her
17. Fight
18. Sibling day
19. Except you
20. Protect whats mine
21. Nobody can harm my family
22. I love you
23. Marked her
24.Reason behind the curse
25. Fly
26. Too
27. Monster wants me
28. One more down
29. Ruby
30.Rod and Ruth
31. Bunna
32.Sara
33.Eva
34.Epilogue
35. Bonus love

13. No more chance

1.9K 57 2
By navygilll

Gazelle's POV

Smoke...
Smell of burning ...
Smell of blood ......
And
Silence....
Is all that we felt , as we enter the pack borders.
Few guards were standing at the entrance of the boundary line . After inspecting us they let our car in .
Longest journey of my life , where I desperately wanted to come back to this pack.
Now that I have reached , the scene around here is bringing chills within me . It's so quite , and it smells so odd . No person is seen far far away. How much damage has been caused here ?

We drove straight towards pack hospital as Aunt got the information regarding mom admitted in there . We are hoping everyone else is also there .

It's first time for me to come to this side of the pack , so close to pack house. pack hospital is right next to this huge pack house .
Looking toward the pack house , it makes me wonder about the wellbeing of the other members of the pack and especially someone in particular .
What will happen when he discovers me here. I'm scared by just the thought of him and his rules .

But I care the least about the rules ,when it comes about my mother . She is in the hospital , hurt and I have every right to come and meet her.
Here I am standing outside the hospital . I felt a push on my back . I turned to find my grandma standing next to me , pointing me to walk ahead .
Three of us started walking inside . Aunt asked the receptionist about mom and then we left towards the given directions .
We entered the room where mom was kept .
First thing I noticed was Rod , sitting on the chair .
And mom laying on the bed, lifeless.

Narrator's POV

Just as Rod noticed the door open and Gazelle standing there with her grandma and aunt , he stood up and walked towards Gazelle and engulfed her in his arms .

" how is she?" Was the first thing Gazelle asked him.

" she is unconscious. Maybe She overused her powers. Doctors are checking her vitals for now . Nothing big to worry " Rod replied to ease down the tension .

" how did it happened?" Gazelle asked holding her tears .

" I don't know exactly . We got an information in the mid night that there was some rogue attack . We were not asked to join the fight first . Mom ordered us all to stay back at home . And she left . Then around 5 or 6 O'clock we felt some movements around our house . When we checked , there were some rogues trying to come this way . Maybe to attack our house . So we all tried to fight them with some blocking spells . Me , Ruth and Sara tried our best to block them from coming inside . Then after some time beta Connor and some other pack members came here and helped us fight them . They rescued us and took us to safe house . They took Sara to help heal others while we all stayed inside safe house . In fact we all helped inside in creating barrier for any rogue to enter . Fight lasted till the evening .Then we got the news that mom got hurt . I came here and Beta Connor took Ruth with him to help him in some work."
Rod explained

" where's Ruby?" Gazelle asked

"Ruby is with Eva and Bunna in safe house . " Rod replied .

" we all can't stay in here together " aunt informed them .

" you all stay I'll go out " Rod replied

" I'll come with you " Gazelle joined him .
Both of them walked out leaving grandma and aunt with Gemini. its first time Gazelle is seeing her mother like this and it breaks her heart . So she left the room to meet others .

Rod and Gazelle were walking through the corridors to find Sara . After some time they found her in some patient's ward . She seemed busy so they didn't disturb her. But Sara saw Gazelle standing far away so she waved her . Gazelle waved her back . Gazelle and Rod stood out side the ward in the corridor , waiting for Sara to complete her work .

" no one else is hurt?" Gazelle's asked Rod

" no . Everyone is fine . Bunna and Eva were just scared . i don't understand why beta took Ruth with him ? What help could Ruth provide them? " Rod replied

Gazelle giggled a little remembering her crazy brother . She also wonder what Ruth might be doing with beta.

Suddenly they both heard a voice coming from behind them.
" Luna!"

They both immediately turned around in shock . Luna?
Gamma Bradly was sitting on the floor behind them on his knees . He was crying . Gazelle can feel him begging . Why? To whom?

" please .... Save her....!" Gamma Bradly said

Gazelle took few steps behind at the same time Rod bend down moving closer to Gamma .

" who? " Rod asked

" Luna please !... he will kill her " Gamma Bradly said that looking straight in Gazelle's eyes .

He was referring Gazelle as Luna ... Rod immediately stood up in shock and stared back at gazelle, who was shocked enough with his words .

" who?" This time it was gazelle's whisper

"My mate .. they took her in dungeon... Alpha will kill her!" Gamma Bradly said

"Alpha?" Gazelle whispered

" what can Gazelle do? Your mate must have done something" Rod shouted at gamma trying to stop him from convincing gazelle

" he is in rage . His wolf ... no one can control him . Only you ..." gamma Bradly begged them , Gazelle in particular . But Rod interrupted him saying

" no! Are you crazy . Gazelle no , you not going anywhere near h..." Rod tried to stop this from happening , afraid of what might happen to his sister . He knew his sister will jump to helping anyone no matter what but it was already too late as gazelle already said the next words out of her mouth .

" where are they ?" Gazelle asked

" dungeon..!" Gamma Bradly replied immediately with a hope of saving his mate

" Gazelle! What you doing . Remember mom said you are not suppose to go near him . How can you stop him . He is a monster ! He could hurt you ." Rod tried to stop his sister but it was too late .

" Take me there !" Gazelle told gamma Bradly .

Gazelle don't know what came in her but one thing was clear , she won't let Merry ( gamma's mate) die.
Gamma Bradly holder her hand and dragged her towards dungeon.
" I heard someone say that you are coming . You are my only hope gazelle . Please save her " gamma Bradly kept on mumbling on the way to the packs underground prison or dungeon .
Rod kept on following them behind .
Just as they reached the main entrance , some guards stopped them saying " you can't go ahead !"

"let us go inside . My mate is in there" Bradly growled at them

But they didn't phase . Instead they all stood in front of the gate as a barrier and told them
" its alpha's order ! No one can go in . Especially you Gamma" they said last word louder then others .

" Get aside !" This time it was Gazelle. Just as she said it , all the guards got away from the gate . Gazelle was shocked that they heard her .
Why ?  She was thinking if they know , She is alpha's mate? 
Without wasting much time she walked inside . Just as she took a step inside . She turned back and noticed that the guards are still blocking Rod and gamma Bradly . That's strange.

She took a step back to ask the guards to let them in too but before that she heard an ear piercing scream.
" Merry!!!" Bradly shouted . It's merry's scream.
It felt like he was struggling and trying to shift .
But Gazelle didn't have time to see him go all naked , so she ran inside in hope of finding Bradly's mate .

After running for minutes here and there in different corridors, finally she reached one corridor where she started feeling different emotions .
Soon she reached her destination.
She reached a cell in the very end , whose door was half open .
She saw it , she saw him , Inside that cell . Along with Merry and beta Connor
His back facing her .
Gazelle's body went numb , while looking at the scene in front of her .
There were many emotions
But to her , her mates emotions were the strongest.
So much anger , like he might burst anytime .
His anger at much more higher level then her mother .
He must have been in so much anger that he could not sense his mate behind him . Suddenly she noticed him picking up a chair .
Why is he picking up his chair . Just as he raised the chair in the air ...

Oh my god , is he going to hit Merry with that chair ??
Gazelle came to this assumption , her legs started moving fast , and within seconds she reached up to him and jumped in between her mate and Merry .
Gazelle threw her arms around her mate's torso. Hugging him tightly , burying her head in his hard chest.
she expected a push or a hit from her mate . After all she came out of no where , breaking all his rules .
She had no idea how to stop him .
Her expectations were wrong because within seconds .....
Alpha Adam wrapped his arms around her.
He lifted her up , buried his face in her neck , inhaling her scent . Her sweet scent . Jasmine .

He was not going to give her any more chance .
Gazelle heard him whisper
" No more chance ... I won't give you any more chance to run away.... "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 59.9K 28
Meet the best Alpha ever, Lance Stryder. Are you tired of werewolf stories where the Alpha yells out "MINE" and practically kidnaps the main charact...
186K 5.1K 40
Highest rank | #459 in werewolf 24/9/17 | The alpha is known for being possessive towards his mate and this is my experience with being an alpha's m...
626K 21.4K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
450K 14K 59
My wolf Flicker start roaming my head demanding to go towards our mate. And I did just that, I started looking for him. And my eyes stopped at a gro...