Broke N' Cold

By blackprincessiyaaa

She's Broken, He's Cold. It's amazing they share the same world. Both thrown in hell. Thrown in 'Hidden Acade... More

_•/'prō,fīl/•_
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
😍😍😍
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
+tagged+
•22•
•••
wHAT?
•23•
•24•
•c l u e•_•25•
h_e_l_l_o
•26•
26•27
~~
•28•
••
•29•
Iya
••
••
••
•30•
•31•
•32•

•25•

1.5K 114 200
By blackprincessiyaaa

nicolejoytsuruoka YASS SHE GOT IT RIGHT SO I'M UPDATING AGAIIN

Yoongi

Tired, I decided to go to my nearest place. That is my Condo unit a kilometer away from where i am.

I went inside my room and I layed on my bed, fast asleep.

---

I heard a beep from my laptop, indicating that someone broke in. She broke in from the outside. Yes, i have  my own cctvs, smaller than a ant. Why? I dont trust the security of this condominum. Too easy to hack.

Seeing a familiar petite girl, i felt my whole system awake. Is that Ms fool? What the heck is she doing here? Almost naked?

She was waiting by the door.

I checked the cctv outside. there are men wearing black suits.

is that a crest of Akane Society pinned on their coats?

Jisoo

(a/n: c l u e ' s  a n s w e r :

K
I
I
P
A
N
R
J
M

Form it correctly you'll get:)

Thank you for being a shoulder to cry on, park jimin.

he wiped my tears away.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"your ex boyfriend lives in here" He said sarcastically "Shouldnt i be the one to ask you why youre here...without clothes on?!" He scolded me, taking a peek on my body.

"Dont fucking take a look" i slapped him in his chest. He smiled as he wiped my tears once again.

"Youre still the only one who can make me smile"

A fast tinted car stopped infront of me. It was our car. I hugged him tightly before letting go

"You'll find someone better" i was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer.

"You said that three years ago" he murmured. "I shouldnt have agreed on letting my life go"

"Jimin-ah...The next time we meet, i want you to forget me. Jimin-ah i have to go"

With a heavy heart, i left him and sat in the back seat.

Jungkook

Jisoo was fast asleep, Her eyes were evident that she cried. I placed her my coat in her legs.

Taehyung was driving while the whole process is in silence. While i was just staring at jisoo through the side mirror.

"Enjoying the view, huh?" Taehyung broke the silence

O___O

Taehyung

We arrived safely in the basement parking of our hotel. Before jungkook could go out, i was already carrying kim in my arms.

"Tss" jungkook stomped like a kid before grabbing the folder and the usb

I was carrying her in my arms like she's a glass, her smooth skin touching mine.

We arrived at our room and placed her on her bed. With a warm wet towel I started wiping her whole body. I dont want any traces left of that bastard on kim. I started putting her clothes

And no, i didnt change her underwear. Stop having wild thoughts.

Jungkook however, looks like a small boy seeing a sexual video for the first time. Shocked, in simple words.

"Wha-what are you doing??"

"Dressing her?"

"Why?"

"She might get sick, if she does, our mission's progress will be affected"

"Dont me, kim taehyung. YOU CANT EVEN VISIT ME, YOUR BESTFRIEND, WHEN I WAS SICK"

"Shush"

"Youre supposed to be my best friendeu" he whined like a kid.

"Go to sleep, stop staring at kim's body" i told him

"Yah! You, go to sleep!"

---

4 o'clock yet i'm wide awake, sitting in the countertop, sipping coffee. I saw the door open, kim, who was only in her pajamas went outside. leaving my coffee behind, i followed her to the rooftop. She sat on the ground. After minutes of silence, she loudly wept, slapping the ground repeatedly, tears streaming down her face.

i think she's crazy

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH BITCHES I HATE YOU ALL. I HATE MYSELF, I HATE YOU BITCH YOURE DAMN WEAK." she pointed the stars "HEY YOU! YES YOU, THE STARS, WHO ELSE AM I TALKING TO!?!"

maybe me?

"MR STARS WILL YOU LEAVE ME TOO WHEN THE DAY COMES? MR SKIES WHY DO I ALWAYS LEAVE DAMN PEOPLE AROUND ME!?"

she started punching the ground.

that's enough.

i held her hands and never let them go from my grasp.

"shh, that's enough" she cried on my chest and i wrapped my arms on her, i want to make her feel secure.

"i-i'm scared"

"dont be, I'm here beside you" she layed down, her head resting on my lap. I stroked her hair.

"Kim Jisoo, youre only mine, i'm only yours, not anyone else. I dont like the way boys staring on your pretty face, I dont like the way you make me jealous without you knowing, i dont like the way you've become too dangerous, youre my strength and my weakness. Kim Taehyung just fell for Kim Jisoo" I whispered, my lips almost touching her ear.

(a/n: apparently i'm bad at using sweet words)

Jisoo

i woke up in my bed

how did i get in here? last time i remember i was in the car.

*gulps*

who dressed me?

O_O

*cheeks blushes*

T-taehyung?

Aisht Keep on dreaming kim jisoo, he will never do that, it's impossible.

i went straight to the dining area and found kid and kim sitting, sipping their drinks

"goodmorning baby" you know who greeted me.

"ahh kid, thanks for bringing me to my bed..." i scratched my neck. Suddenly, taehyung's cup fell from his grasp. The cup breaking into pieces.

"are you fine?" i asked him.

Narrator's pov

"are you fine?" jisoo asked taehyung. Receiving no reply, jisoo started picking the broken pieces of his cup.

"ouch" she suddenly winced in pain. her finger started bleeding

"tss, jungkook will take care of you anyways" Taehyung walked out of the area straight to the veranda.

'what's up with him? kim is on his period these days'

Jungkook started treating her wound.

"be careful, baby"

---

"Do you...perhaps remember something last night?" Taehyung was asking jisoo, hoping that she remembers the things he have said

"huh? what happened last night?" the clueless jisoo asked

he's hopeless.

jimin

i watched her leave me, that's only the thing i could do, to watch from afar. she went inside her car and in a blink, she was gone.

i miss her.

so damn much.

I'm longing for her presence.

i still love her, too much, that it hurts

---

i knocked on his door. the door opened revealing a sleepy min yoongi

"go back to your unit, i want to sleep" He said shooing me away like he normally do.

"Do you have any news?"

"The mission started, she was here awhile ago"

"she saw you?"

"Fortunately, no"

---

note: i know this isnt a great update.

what do you think of jimin's character?

dont expect a fast update *le cries* Exams are near

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 420 22
Taehyung and Jisoo had been inlove. HAD. Things didnt work out. That's just that. Jisoo took it all the pain and moved on. Taehyung accepted everyth...
1.3M 95.8K 47
Mafia boss Jeon Jungkook is on the run and ends up hiding at a Christian camp where religious Taehyung is praying for a better life. "God won't be ab...
2.6K 131 31
Tamilff Jhope ff When the two broken souls meet each other and heal their broken hearts... A broken compass can't draw a circle but together we can d...
4.3K 401 15
In her darkness, she is silent; In my darkness, she screams.