Trophy Daughter

By ChillinForAKillin

Circe Dillon Lux is a genius. A pure, unadulterated brainiac who has no interest in her parents or anyone kno... More

Chapter 1- Another Brick in the Wall
Chapter 2- Fuck your Bitch
Chapter 3- You Like Hoes?
Chapter 4- Don't Even Know
Chapter 5- Rock Witcha Body
Chapter 6- Don't Stop Me Now
Chapter 7- Slutty with a Chance
Chapter 8- Homostasis
Chapter 9- All Your Friends Are Basic
Chapter 10- Stairs. They're Always Up To Something
Chapter 11- Angels Be Calling
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- Disco Stick
Chapter 14- The Best Present
Chapter 15- Busy Thinking Bout Boobs
Chapter 16- I got a bone to pick
Chapter 18- Too Turnt Circe
Chapter 19- Fireman's Hose
Chapter 20- Runneth Up, Bitch
Chapter 21
Chapter 22- Karma isn't a Bitch, I am
Chapter 23- The Drug Dealer's Daughter
Chapter 24- You've got a friend in me
Chapter 25- Thank u, next
Chapter 25- You Know Nothing, Jon Snow
Chapter 27- Familia
Chapter 28 - Hot Girl Summer
Chapter 29 - Harvey Specter
Chapter 30- Filling in Time
31 - Just two best friends

Chapter 17- Are You a Pervert or a Masochist?

13K 531 228
By ChillinForAKillin

Contrary to popular belief, I was born perverted. 

Just. Like. Circe. 

Anyone else feel like Circe is afraid to catch feels? 

I cracked the eggs over Maria and I's rice bowls, dunking the yolks in the middle so it was surrounded by salmon, asparagus, spinach and bean sprouts. We both spun our chopsticks in our bowls, mixing all the ingredients and dropping onto the sofa to watch 'Game of Thrones.' It was a Wednesday night, a good two, three days after my initial movement, and Maria hung around and with me so much we ended up being good friends. 

Plus, she was a Creative Arts student and was literally an artistic prodigy. I had seen huge murals around the campus and on random trees, rubbish bins and sidewalks- which Vicky informed me were from her. Since she was so good, she was basically guaranteed freedom to paint where she wanted. 

Maria curled up next to me, bringing her knees beneath her pointy chin and eating silently. I did have an assignment due tomorrow, but this was more important. 

We were a good forty minutes into the movie when my phone rang, and I checked it to see Caroline. AKA my previously evil mother. 

Probably still an evil bitch. 

I sighed and made a gesture to Maria before walking upstairs to my room, clicking to answer the call. 

"Yes?" 

There was a silence on the other side before she finally decided to grace me with her voice. "I know it was you that asked Carlisle for emancipation. It had your dirty little hands written all over it." 

I rolled my eyes, glancing out of my door to see if anyone was there. It didn't sound like Nikhil was in his room. 

Everyone else was out, so I could just leave my door open. "I honestly don't give a shit Caroline."

She spat, venom in every syllable of her voice. "You ungrateful cow, I've done everything for you! And how do you repay me? By trashing my name, reputation and image?"

I sighed, examining my nails. Still bitten and weird. "Carlisle did everything for me. You trashed my name every chance you got- so fuck off with that hypocritical garbage. I'm grateful to Carlisle and will forever be grateful for him at least trying to be a father. You're just a bitter woman who was jealous because her husband happened to give a miniscule percentage of his attention to a little girl." 

She was silent, and I looked at the lights on the ceiling. A bit dim. "It's pathetic, Caroline. But i've gone now, and you're the one that's making me relevant again. Stop injecting hatred into my life just because you're petty and selfish."

"YOU LITTLE-"

I hung up, effectively brushing that snake out of my life. I didn't understand adults sometimes. Why did they constantly have to bring things up that were their own fault? Why did they try to place blame on other people just because they've talked themselves out of accountability? 

A crack sounded, and Nikhil's door fell in front of me, just slow enough for me to jump out of the way. Nikhil was attached to the door, ear to the wood, and he lay on the door on the floor for a couple of seconds before clearing his throat. 

Real smooth. 

He stood, quite gracefully and with no shame might I add, and folded his arms over his chest. What a great chest. What great arms. Big, defined and just...strong. A definite Alpha Male. 

Nikhil stared at me and I looked back with an equally as intense expression. 

"Are you a pervert?"

His brows raised, "What?" 

I shrugged. "You're always staring at me and sometimes I wonder if it's because you're undressing me mentally."

He scowled, redness creeping up his neck. Gotcha. "No. I'm not a pervert."

I made a disbelieving expression but nodded anyway. "Then are you a masochist?" 

Nikhil's face became confused and it was up to me, with my superior intellect, to explain.

"Whenever you're around me, embarrassing things happen. And you seem to be around me a lot so...you must like being humiliated." I grinned, tucking my hair behind my ears. 

"Again and again."

He swore at me, rather colourfully, then picked up his door and fitted it to the frame again, shutting me out as I laughed obnoxiously, getting on my knees and laughing even louder in the crack beneath the door. 

A throat cleared quietly behind me, Maria was standing at the top of the stairs, with a question written all over her face. 

I smiled widely, finally realizing I had found a new hobby. Annoying the shit out of Nikhil. 

"Nikhil is just PMS-ing." 

Maria's face lit up in understanding, and I laughed as I heard his roar. 

What a baby. 

_______

"It has occurred to me that you are quite an accomplished student academically, but lack any extra curriculars." Mrs Potter said, adjusting her glasses. I was sitting in the Student Office, and talking to a Counsellor who was meant to help me decide 'what journey of life I would walk.' In reality, she was kind of patronizing and was just telling me things I already knew.

"You'd be correct." 

Plus, she was dressed like what I imagined a Grandma plum would be dressed like, if they were humanoid. A dark purple old-fashioned dress with white frills on the bottom, a high collar and a slightly plump face with frizzyish hair not-quite tamed into a bun. 

"You need to get involved with the College Circe, it's the only way you're going to find what boots you want to walk in, and where they will take you."

My brows furrowed. Wasn't that a song?

"Like what? There are no maths groups on campus."

She sighed, shaking her head at me like she would a dog. "Something other than maths Circe. You seem like such a bright, social girl and if you use your talents and listen to your heart, you might be able to heal the world."

Okay, so she only spoke in song lyrics. Great. I love that. 

She sighed slowly, a long drawn out sound that reminded me of when Caroline thought I was being particularly difficult. 

"You have to join a club before the end of two weeks. Or i'm going to assign you a different dorm and take you out of your Honours Program."

The bitch. Had just stepped up. 

All because of stupid extra curriculars. Grandma Plum leaned forward, thinking over something and tilting her head to the side. I hoped it would just roll off. 

"And learn a language too. You're lacking seriously there."

I nodded, taking my sheet and walking out of her room.

It wasn't really such a big deal about learning a new language or joining an extra curricular, it was just I would have less time to do nothing. Or game. Or eat. Or hang out with Maria in complete silence. 

First of all, what language did I want to learn? I had done a bit of Japanese, and could hold a normal conversation without too much effort, but my heart wasn't in it. Maybe I should try something completely new like Afrikaans? Afrikaans sounded really nice. 

I went back to my dorm, waving to Vicky who was testing some robot outside, and walked in to find Erica and Carla eating each other's faces. Nice. Man, I needed to get laid, I hadn't gotten some lovin in a millennia. 

Ya girl needed to get dicked down. But judging by my pale, sallow skin, bloodshot eyes, hair so oily America wanted to invade it and un-plucked eyebrows that were close to looking like carpets on my forehead. Maybe I should eat an apple. 

"You okay girlie?" Carla called, pulling back from the face munching just long enough to ask me a question. 

I ran a hand through my hair, grimacing at how greasy it felt. "I have to join a club and learn a language. And I haven't been laid in literally forever. "

Erica laughed, a loud sound that rebounded off the walls. Carla watched her laugh and her normally sarcastic face melted into a puddle of sappy, disgusting love.

I so wanted that. 

Carla leaned back, still wrapped around her lover like a very happy koala, and gestured to the stairs. "Nikhil can solve all three of those problems. He is the president of the MMA club, is a qualified tutor in Russian and wants to fuck the living daylights out of you." 

I scoffed, throwing my bag on the sofa and sitting opposite them. "Have you seen me? I could break just by someone throwing a pillow at me. I'm not joining a club for masochists and sadists." Sighing, I took my bucket hat off. 

"Besides, he hates me, I swear. And I'm not in the mood to be hatefucked." 

Carla raised a pink brow, drawing Erica's arms back around her small waist. "His club needs a manager. Someone to time them in fights and their training, real easy shit. The last one quit because none of the members liked her." She gave me a long look, raking over my figure. "I have a very strong suspicion they'll all love you."

Then she shrugged, glancing at Erica. "Besides, all you need to do to get Nikhil to do what you want is show him a little bitta titty and he'll be like the puppy you've always wanted."

Erica nodded in agreement, an expression of knowing on her defined face. "My brother so has the hots for you. He's so desperate it's almost pathetic."

My cheeks warmed, and a thought of flashing him did run through my mind. "Are you sure he'll do this? I don't want to like, die before I'm 20. I still have boys to fuck and people to piss off." 

Carla nodded, pride gleaming in her eyes. "You go and be a hoe Circe. I believe in you. However, if you really need to get into those clubs and shit, just go and ask him. In a really cute way. He'll say yes."

A fire of motivation went through me, and I felt myself become more driven to get what I wanted out of Nikhil. Even if I did have to flash my boobs. Which wasn't really that big in itself, since I didn't give a shit about tits. 

But I did have nice tits. 

They raised their fists in the air as I walked up the stairs and into our mini hallway, just with our two rooms at the top. 

His door was now reattached and I knocked gently, tucking my hair behind my ears. 

"What?" His gruff voice sounded, clearly unhappy because someone had pissed in his cereal. I knocked again and took a breath.

"It's Circe."

The door whipped open faster than I thought possible in all laws of time and space, and he stood there, shirtless, exposing me to the glory that were his impossibly defined pecs, abs and obeliks. 

And on the seventh day, God had created Nikhil. 

He stood towering over me, shoulders broad and face leaned down a little, just enough so his curly dark hair fell over his forehead in that artfully mussed way. 

I stepped back, not trusting my hormones- Oh lord he smelled great- and made my hands into fists. 

"Do you still want to kill me?" It was a serious question. 

He waited a few agonizing moments, beautiful face turning into something indecipherable. "I don't know." 

Okay. That was as good as I was going to get. 

I swallowed and met my gaze with his, actually feeling a jolt as soon as our stares connected. Disconcerting. "Well. I heard you are in need for a manager in your club, and I am in need of an extra-curricular. How about it?" 

I waggled my eyebrows and tried to inject as much persuasiveness as I could into it. 

He stood still, brows furrowing heavily over his thickly lashed eyes. Were his cheekbones axes? I shook my head and waited for his answer, feeling my heartbeat faster with every second that passed. 

"Why?" 

I sighed. "If I don't get an extra curricular and a language tutor then I'm fucked. I'm thrown out of the dorm and get taken off the honours list." 

"Fine. Meets are every Tuesday, Thursday and tournaments are usually Saturday. 4:30 to 7:00. We're at the Main Rec Hall, floor 2. I leave the dorm at 4, so come with me then." 

My body relaxed, and a huge sense of relief came over me. That was one thing down. 

He turned away, revealing an even better back, something I just wanted to reach out and run my fingers over. A result of hard work and a lot of sweat. 

He flicked a grey glance over his shoulder, face blank again. "I'll tutor you in Russian. We'll have sessions after every Meet." 

Then he slammed his door in my face and proceeded to lock it- just to make sure I knew he didn't like me.

He was probably doing it for his sister. 

I walked down the stairs, slightly light headed. He had just agreed to what I had asked, and offered something else- all with no death threats?

Carla looked up at me, a smug expression on her pretty face.

"I told you, bitch."

Rolling my eyes, I flopped on the couch and pulled out my laptop. "Whatever, slut."

___

I have no motivation to update any other story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 581 31
[ SHOELACES: A NON-LINEAR LOVE STORY ] [ COMPLETED - 81K WORDS ] [ 2021 WATTYS SHORTLIST ] Darrion Gubart thinks he's a loser, a loner, a musical...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
3.7M 144K 22
"I could tutor you, but I don't think you'd be able to concentrate." • • • When Cassandra Berry gets offered a shitload of money and a place at any c...
446K 5.5K 14
He's the player of the school , he's known for hitting and quitting , every girl wants him and doesn't care if he uses her then breaks her heart as l...