Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)

By Lovato-Lover

Demi Lovato Story Samara Garner is a normal 17 year old, with a simple uncomplicated life. Demi Lovato is... More

Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato )
Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life in Paradise ( Demi Lovato )
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradie (Demi Lovat)
Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Life In Paradise
Life in Paradise (Demi Lovato)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHORS NOTE
Someone be my friend!!

Life In Paradise (Demi Lovato)

6.5K 180 21
By Lovato-Lover

Chapter 17!! :)

----/////--

Demi POV:

I wake to the sunlight in my eyes, I glance over to my alarm clock and she it's 7:00am.

My mind flashes back to last night as I feel samaras arms around me. I remember every touch, every feeling. I remember the moans that escape her mouth as I pleasured her.

It felt so surreal, I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything.
I loved her more than anything and I was going to spend the rest of my life with her.

I feel her stir beside me.

"Your thinking really loudly."

"Sorry, just thinking about last night, it was amazing."

"Yeah it was... Magical, I always wanted my first time to be special. I'm glad it was with you."

"I'm happy i made it special for you, and that was my first time with a girl aswell." I say smirking.

She brings her lips closer to mine, I close the distance. Taking in every feeling of her lips against mine, the way they move perfectly together. I love the taste of her lips, there so sweet, I crave them constantly.

"Aren't you going to surf this morning." I mumble between kisses.

"Nah, I would rather stay here and kiss you." She replies.

"Mm that does sound nice."

We continued making out for about 20 minutes before we took a break.

" I don't want you to leave, I'll miss you to much.

"I don't want to leave either, but I have to."

"But that'll mean our relationships over."

"Not necessarily, it could work."

"How Demi, your a pop star who lives in the other side of America, Long distance relationships barley ever work, and with the added fact of your life, it just wouldn't work.

"Marry me." I don't know where it came from but as so as it left my mouth I knew I meant it, I wanted to marry her. I have never been more certain about anything in my life.

What I didn't except was for her to burst out laughing.

"Demi, don't joke around. I'm serious here."

"So am I samara, Iv never been more serious, I love you.
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know it's crazy. We've only know each other for just over 2 months. But I've never loved anyone as much as I've love you."

"So samara garner, marry me."

"Demi, we can't get married your crazy, I'm only 17 for starters, plus what about your family they don't even know about me. Then there's your career what would people say."

"I don't care want anyone thinks, my family or the public, and your 18 next week , we can wait until then, we can married here, so no one can stop us. I would choose my love for you over my career any day.

There's nothing in life i want more than you samara, I want to grow old with you, be there with you through everything. I want to have a family with you, I want to be apart of your world.
I'll leave my old life behind, I'll move here. I have enough money for everything, I just want you.

"Demi, I don't know what to say."

"Yes would be a goo start."

"I can't deal with this, I think I'm going to go surfing after all."

That is the moment my whole world came crashing down, as I watched her walk out. My heart broke into pieces.

I curled up in a ball and cried.

Samaras POV:

She's crazy, we can't get married.
How would it even work, i couldn't ask her to give up her life for me, or her family.
She loved music, it was her life.

We were to young to get married.
I was 17 she was 21.

What would her family think.

By this point I had made it to my house to to grab my gear.

"Hey lil sis " Eli says before noticing my face.

"What wrong" he adds.

"Demi asked me to marry her." I say in shock.

"WHAT." My brother yells.

"I'm going surfing." I reply walking outside again.

I needed time to think.

Demi's POV:

I felt like I had been crying, when in reality with was like 10 minutes.

What did I do.

Did I ruin our relationship.

I don't regret asking her, but I don't want to lose her.

I pulled from my thoughts by yelling.

"DEMI." It was Eli.

I guess he found out, he sounded angry.

I pulled my self out of bed and went to him.

"I told you not to give up on the idea of her moving with you, not to ask her to marry you." He exclaims loudly.

"Well you don't have to worry about anything because she doesn't want to.
She left, so now I'm going to pack my things and leave before my heart gets anymore broken than it already is."

"Demi you can't leave."

He sighs while running his hand through his hair.

"Why not, she doesn't want me."

"You were stupid to ask her to marry you, but she loves you she doesn't want you to leave."

"Didn't seem like that when she left."

"Demi you had just asked her to MARRY you, that's a big deal." He tells me.

"I don't thinks I can be around her without my heart hurting," I say breaking into sobs.

"Sh, it'll be alright."
Eli says pulling me into a hug.

He starts chuckling which annoys me.

"I'm glad my sadness amuses you." I say glaring at him.

"What do you want me to do demi, you just asked my baby sister to marry you, it's either this or death threats."

"I guess you have a point, but I love her so much, I can't imagine being with anyone else, she means everything to me. I would give up everything for her if she asked."

I watch as a small smile graces his lips.

"Then you better not let her go without a fight."

"She'd be crazy to marry you this young you need to understand that, but I can she you love her."

"I do." I reply.

He's right she would be crazy to marry me, why did I ask.

I watch him head for the door to leave, but he turns at the last minute.

"Demi, this proposal was crazy and stupid, but I have known my sister to do some crazy things."

With that comment he walked out the door leaving me with my thoughts.

She's not that crazy is she?

Samaras POV:

It was about 10:00 when I finally got out of the water, I couldn't believe how long I was In there for. But I needed to think and decided what I was going to say to demi.

this marriage proposal was crazy.

I went to the shops after I finished surfing and now it was about lunch time, so I decided to head over to Demi's to talk to her.

I knock on the door and patiently wait.

She opens the door and my heart breaks at the sight, she has tear stained cheek and puffy eyes.

She just stares at me.

"Can I come in, we need to talk."

She nods in response.

I walk in only the notice suitcases packed.

"Your leaving,?" I question feeling my emotions take over.

"Yeah I thought it would be best."

"Don't go."

"Samara I can't stay here, It hurts to much."

This was it, it was now or never."

"Demi what you said was crazy, probably the most insane thing ever."

"I know it was you don't need to keep reminding me."

"Just stop talking for a second."

"I never gave you an answer I just left."

She went to open her mouth but I just covered her mouth with my hand.

"Just listen."

This was it.

I I took the object out of my pocket, I go down on one knee.

"Demi it was the crazy thing ever, but I'm crazy in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you.I don't know how it's going to work, but as long as I have you I know it will.
I know you already ask me, but I wanted to do this right,"

Demi's POV:

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was down on one knee with a beautiful diamond rind, it was a silver band with a beautiful square diamond. It also had my favorite ruby diamonds all around the silver band, it was beautiful.

"I wanted to do this right so Demetria Lovato, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife."

I had tears steaming down my face.

"Yes Sammy, I will."

I was so happy I pulled her up a crash my lips to hers, I haven't never felt so happy before."

I pulled back for air, she pulled the ring from the box and slid into on to finger.

"there is one condition I say looking from the ring back to her fave."

She raises her eyebrow at me.

"What's that?"

"Never call me Demetria again." I say pouting, she just chuckles before kissing me again.

This kiss is slow and passionate, I was just getting into it when we were rudely interrupted.

"I leave you alone for 2 months and you get engage to a girl."

My heart stopped at that voice, It started racing so fast, I was terrified to turn around, but I did.

I slowly turned around to come face to face with my bestfriend.

"Marissa."

---------

Okay guys that chapters done, now bear with me here, I know it's fast them getting married but I'm kind of obsessed with one tree hill and loved when Haley and Nathan got married so that's were I got the idea.!!

Hope you enjoyed..

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

668K 13.1K 199
Demi Lovato x Female Reader Imagines Please give credit if you put any of my chapters in your books. Do not steal or copy my work. I work very hard...
646K 14.3K 70
Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up for adoption. Fast forward a few years lat...
149K 2.9K 47
this story is about a girl named Brenda Chavez that goes back to la to confront her father rogelio Chavez one of the most important names out there a...
176K 2K 31
Here we have Lesbian Imagines of the one, the only Demi Lovato! Short stories to tell your grandchildren? Hahaha! Enjoy sugar tits!! 😂