Oh No it's the Baby Akatsuki...

By lalaloverss

The sneaky snake man is back and this time he only has one goal to eliminate all the Akatsuki members. His pl... More

1. They Are Babies!!!
3. I Can't Believe You
4. Fun Times With Friends
5. Itachi's Problem (pt1)
6. Mission: The Lake
7. Target Acquired. Mission Fail
8. Hidan's Hell
9. One Last Time
10. The Battle for Itachi
11. Problems arise
12. Trick or treat
13. The kid's Halloween Party
14. Itachi's Problem & his Decision
Editting!
15. Gender Reveal and Destruction
16. The home we lost
17. Tragedy and Recue

2. The Akatsuki Have Arrived

577 12 2
By lalaloverss

* Your Pov*
The Journey to your home town was going to be a long and tiring one. You already knew you'd have to break up some fights between the mini members. Hidan was no help, he just keep trying to hit on you. You had to slap him around a couple times, Deidara even threatened to blow him up, which you also had to stop the mini bomber from doing so.
You and the kids are currently siting on blanket in a meadow, having some lunch. You had stopped at a smaller village to get lunch for Pain and Kakuzu, they refused to change out of their Akatsuki pjs. Once everyone was finished eating you packed things up and got everyone in the stroller. Pain on the other hand decided not to sit in the stroller, since he's a leader he should be able to choose what he does. You of course rolled your eyes, at the five year old trying to lecture you.
"Okay everyone let's get going, we should get there before the evening. Maybe just in time for dinner" you said. They agreed and off you went, they started to get sleepy and so you covered them with a small blanket. You walked with your stroller which held, Deidara, Konan, Itachi and Tobi. Hidan had taken a hold of the stroller which held, Zetsu, Kisame, Sasori and Kakuzu. You walked ahead of them, keeping a fastened pace but not to fast to where you are running more like speed walking. You smiled as you thought of being reunited with your lover. You missed him so much! Hidan caught up to you and was walking next to you.
"What the fuck are you smiling at?" He asked you sighed as you looked at him.
"I was just thinking of my village and how much I miss it" you said.
"How does someone as nice as you become a fucking rogue ninja?! Did you squish someone flowers?" He asked
"Well it's a long story" you replied
"Well get the fuck on with it" he stated. You sighed before answering him.
"I was wrongly accused of murder" you said.
"What the fuck?! You killed someone?! You gotta be shitting me" he replied.
You began to tell him the story on how you were falsely accused of murder.
~Flashback~
You came home from a friends birthday party to find your father on your mother yelling at her threatening to kill her, you had thrown your father off your mother and got in between the two. Your father didn't like that, he had grabbed your hair and thrown you across the room. You held yourself up and grabbed your scythe and stabbed your father, your ultimate form come into view. Your body was black and white. You stabbed him in the back and threw him against the wall. Your mother was frightened. The police, well the Anbu arrived and started to question your mother, she said that you came home on a rampage and started to attack her and your father. "Mother that's not true, I saved you from our father" you pleaded.
"Please take her way, I don't feel save with her here" she replied and they began to reach you. You ran away from them and excaped into the woods. You began to cry once you where in the clear. You walked around until you found a group of three people, they approached you and asked you what you where doing in the woods. You slightly shook in fear as you told them what happened. They allowed you to follow them and you soon joined them, you started off on little missions. Getting information for them and staking out places. They never sent you out on mission were you killed someone, as you didn't feel right doing it.
~flashback over~
"Holy shit! I didn't expect you to have a past like that" Hidan said.
You slightly smiled and continued to walk in silence. You guys walked and walked until you reached the entrance gate. You stopped and Hidan looked at you, you started to do a jutsu that made your appearance change, you simply changed into a pair of black leggings and a crop top with a (f/c) jacket.
"Woah that shit was cool" Hidan said.
"I mastered a quick changing jutsu, when I was on a mission getting information. So I had to change my look real quick when I got caught" you explained.

*Sasuke's POV*
"What do you mean the Akatsuki got away?!!" Orochimaru hissed at his subordinates.
"Well you see there was this Immortal-"
"Yes I know, Hidan. What about him?" Orochimaru stated.
"Well you see it wasn't just Hidan, there was a girl. She's immortal and she had a leaf head protector on her neck, she stabbed me and Jugo" Karin spoke up.
"A girl from the hidden leaf what did she look like?" Kabuto asked, rather excited.
"Keep it in your pants" I said rather annoyed by this whole conversation.
"Oh Poor Sasuke, he's stuck here when he could be training to kill his brother" kabuto said with an eye roll. I teleported behind him with my katana pointed at his back.
"I'll kill you right now" I said.
"Sasuke, stop. This new female, she's from the leaf. Do you know her? Kabuto? Sasuke? Did the potion work?" Orochimaru asked everyone these stupid questions.
"Well you see um it turned them into kids" Suigetsu said starching the back of his neck.
"Kids?!" Kabuto shouted.
"Yeah, three to five year olds" Jugo said.
" So the Akatsuki is now kids?" Kabuto asked.
"Yeah well minus the two immortals" Suigetsu said.
"How did they escape?" Orochimaru hissed.
"Well the girl stabbed both Karin and Jugo and then she got stabbed but she just brushed it off and teleported them all to the hide out, I'm assuming" Suigetsu said.
"Hmm"
"Sasuke, you are from the leaf do you know this ninja?" He asked me.
"Well what did she look like?" I stated.
"Um she had (h/l) (h/c) and she was kind of Petite and had curves and (e/c)" Jugo said.
"Well I don't really remember anyone like that but there was this story of a girl that killed her father and then took off from the village, but that happened years ago. My old sensei knew her I think" I said.
"Well then, that leads me to my next mission. Sasuke you are to return to the Leaf and find this immortal woman along with the Akatsuki and bring them back. If any of the Akatsuki members give you a hard time kill them all!" Orochimaru hissed.
"Well don't kill the girl, we could experiment on her" kabuto added in.
"Yeah sure you want to she how experienced she is in a certain area..." I stated.
"You have exactly six months to bring them back if not I will send those three and they will finish the job" Orochimaru hissed. I rolled my eyes and left the room. I have to go back but I'm not strong enough.... And plus I have to deal with the dobe and that Sakura chick. I packed my things and left the hide out, Karin came after me. I shooed her away and continued on my journey back to my old village.

*Hidan's POV*
"Hey bitch shouldn't we rest awhile?!" I asked. We've been walking for hours! We only stopped once to let the kids have lunch and rest our legs.
"Yeah, I guess. We can rest there's a lake over there. We can rest and let the kids play for awhile" she replied, sweetly. I just love her voice, I just need her to be saying my name over and over again. Don't get ahead of yourself, calm down Hidan before you wake up little Hidan, I thought to myself. She turned to the right and began to walk away, I followed. "Hurry up you little fucker" I said to Pain. He rolled his eyes and followed us. These fuckers are going to be the death of me, especially that Blonde fucker Deidara. We reached the clearing and I saw the lake, it was beautiful not as beautiful as my bitch (Y/N). I smiled just at the thought of her being mine. Soon. I was snapped out of my thoughts when she bent down, damn that ass! Let me pound it. I just kept staring at her ass, I didn't realize that the Blonde fucker told on me and she slapped me.
"Hidan knock it off!" She yelled. "Get the kids out" she added and turned around. I got them out and I had enough of the Blonde fucker, I picked him up and walked to the dock and threw him in the lake. "Help I can't" he started but went under. Of course that caught her attention and she dove right in and saved the Blonde fucker, he was crying when they resurfaced. "What you can't swim?" I chuckled. Deidara just cried more.
"Hidan knock it off! You could have killed him!" She shouted at him.
"Good!" I shouted back, she looked so hurt by my words.
"How can you say that?! He's a child and you are willing to kill him?! You are so heartless! This is why we'll never happen!" She shouted at me and my heart broke? I felt this pain in my chest and I didn't like the feeling, the way her words cut me.
"I'm sorry" I mumbled but she didn't hear she just walked away with The Blonde fucker attached to her. Why is she acting so different with them being kids? Does she like kids? Does she want kids? I sat on a tree stump and just lost myself in my thoughts. I didn't notice that she started to pack up the kids and Pain?
"What are you doing?!" I asked her, "Pain didn't want to be in stroller".
"He told me he was tired so I put him in Deidara's spot and I don't trust Deidara to be around you so I'm going to carry him, we aren't far from the village. Maybe another thirty minutes. It's getting dark so it's best if the kids start sleeping now" she replied with no emotion behind her words. I guess what I said really hurt her.
"Oh okay" I said as I started packing up. She placed Deidara down and picked up the kids and put them in the stroller. Once I finished getting everything she just took the stroller from me and attached it to the other one.
"What you don't trust me at all?" I stated rather angrily.
"Yes Hidan, you nearly drowned a child today!" She shouted and started walking away. I followed behind her. I really fucked up!
We reached the gate and the two guards jumped out in front of us.
"State your name and business" one with a toothpick in his mouth said. He had brown hair. (Y/N) moved closer to them.
"Genma? Kotetsu?" She asked them, her sweet soft voice returned. She stepped closer to both males, their eyes went wide.
"Omg (Y/N) your back?its been so long best friend" the one called Genma hugged her. I got jealous.
"Did you run off and start a family?" Kotetsu asked her, he had black spiky hair and a bandage covering his nose.
"Um take a real good look at them, that's what business I have with the Hokage" she replied.
They looked at the kids and then their eyes went wide.
"It's the Akatsuki! How?! Why are you with them?" Genma asked.
"I'll explain it to you, both in due time. Can you please escort us to the Hokage's office?" She replied. Kotetsu nodded and left Gemma to attend to gate while he walked us to hokage's office.
"You know a certain someone missed you" he said, causing (Y/N) to blush. " we are all going to hang out at a bar tonight if you want to come and catch up with us" he added.
"I appreciate it, but I'm just going to focus on getting a place for them to sleep." She said referring to the 9 kids.
"Oh okay, well I'll let a certain someone know his lover returned" he said.
"Kotetsu! Please don't. I'm not ready to be seen by him, what's he going to think? I ran off and then I return with 9 kids?!" She said and started to panic.
"Calm down (Y/N), you know me. I won't tell anyone about your 9 surprises" he said.
"Okay I believe you, thank you for walking us to the hokage's office" she said and hugged him. I felt a ping in my chest. He held the door opened for her and walked behind her.
"Oh your coming with us?" I spat, they both looked at me, (Y/N) looked at me with wide eyes.
"Hidan! Manners!" She shouted quietly not trying to walk up the sleeping Blonde bomber.
"Oh your Hidan, once word gets around that you are Shikamaru will have your head" he replied.
"Well I hate to burst Your or this Shikamaru's bubble but I'm FUCKING immortal so I won't die!" I stated and (Y/N) rolled her eyes.
"Just ignore his ego, he hasn't been laid" she said.
"Oh bitch! Don't talk about me like that!" I shouted she just ignored me and walked away. That made me angry! I grabbed her wrist and turned her around, I was going to say something but that ass Kotetsu stepped in between (Y/N).
"I think you should let her go" he said. I rolled my eyes and let her go, she turned around and he asked if she was okay, she nodded and they continued their conversation. I walked behind them keeping my distance. We soon arrived at the door and she knocked "Come in" Kotetsu opened the door and said his goodbyes to (Y/N), glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and entered the room behind (Y/N).

*Your POV*
I walked into the hokage's office with the strollers full of kids and Deidara in my arms. "Hi, I'm sorry to intrude on you. Hokage-Sama. I have some rather important information to talk to you about" I said, the door slammed behind us. She looked up and her eyes went wide.
"How did you you in here?!" She asked.
"Well Kotetsu walked us over here" I said and she looked at the strollers and what's in my arms
"You've been busy, I take it" she said.
"Oh no, they are the Akatsuki" I replied and that got hers and Shizune's attention.
"What do you mean it's the Akatsuki?" Tsunade asked, she got up but Shizune stopped her.
"Tsunade- sama, do you think it's smart to approach them? It could be a trap" she said and I rolled my eyes.
"I think if it were a trap, you've would've been captured and maybe possibly sacrificed" Hidan stated. They looked at him with wide eyes.
"Hidan knock it off! Before I kill you!" I said.
"Please excuse him, he's rather upset today" I said to Tsunade and Shizune.
"How did this happen?" Tsunade asked as she approached the two strollers.
"Well they went on a mission to get information on Orochimaru and turns out that Orochimaru planned an attack to eliminate them and so I jumped in and saved them" I stated.
"How did they turn into kids?" She asked
"He had this potion, that turned them into kids and I believed from there he was planning to kill them" I said
"He was going to kill kids?" Shizune stated rather shocked.
"He'll do anything to get what he wants"Tsunade said. "I want to run tests on them and see if they have any memory of their older selves" she added.
"Can we do that first thing tomorrow? They are asleep right now and I need to find a place to put them to sleep at" I said and Shizune's eyes lit up.
"Lady Tsunade, the letter" she said and Tsunade walked to her desk and opened a drawer, she pulled out a scroll and handed it to me. I took it.
"Read it"
I read it and it was a letter from my mother.
' My dearest daughter (Y/N),
Words can't express how sorry I am, about that night. I was just so shocked and scared, I never thought you'd reach your ultimate form. I'm sorry for lying to everyone saying you committed a murder in cold blood. You protected us. Not a day goes by that I wish I could have seen you one last time. My heart broke when you left. I lost my only daughter, it was all my fault. I didn't defend your actions. As I get older and sicker, I realize how much you meant to me and how much of your life I'm missing out on. Please find it in your heart to forgive me for that night. This is my final goodbye. I hope that one day you return and settle down with your lover, you two made me so happy. I leave you the mansion, in case you return and don't have a place to stay. I want you to create new memories in the mansion. Don't worry it's been remodeled so you can forget that horrible event. I know you'll do good things and protect those around you, you have a pure heart. I love you so much (Y/N). This is my goodbye to you
Love mom'
I finished reading it and I had tears in my eyes.
"My mother died?" I asked
"Yes, she has really depressed when you left and she was diagnosed with cancer and she just let it take over her body. She came to me and explained the situation with you and I gladly accepted her offer to keep the house clean and organized until you came home" Tsunade said.
"Thank you" I said.
"Don't thank me, thank your mother. She had so much faith in you returning" she said.
"I'll go visit my mother tomorrow, now if you will excuse us, I have to get these kids to bed, I will bring them by tomorrow in the morning or around noon" I said and turned on my heel to leave with the 9 kids and Hidan. Deidara started to stir in my arms, he woke up and looked at me "I'm hungry, un" he said. I just smiled at the little bomber "okay let's stop for some food, I'm kind of hungry as well. Barque or ramen?" I said to him.
"Ramen" he said "wait no Barque"
"Okay barque it is" I said and we heard some quiet cheers. I giggled and walked in front of the strollers, all eight kids were awake.
"Are you guys hungry as well?" I asked and they nodded. "Well let's go" I said and we began to exit the Hokage's building and made our way to the Barque place.  We got there and sat in a booth with nine booster seats, we placed our orders and I ordered rice for Tobi since he's only two, he needs soft foods. We ate and I payed, we left and headed to my house.
"Holy shit this is your fucking house?" Hidan said.
"Well yeah" I replied.
(Your house can either look like one of these two)

2.

"This house is fucking gorgeous" Hidan said.
"Yeah it looks completely different from when I grew up" I admitted.
"Well let's fucking get inside" he said and walked to the front door.
"Yeah, I have to get the kids to bed" I replied and unlocked to door. We both walked inside, he helped with the strollers. I'm still a little upset with Hidan for throwing Deidara in the lake, he could have drowned! I don't think the kids know how to swim just yet. Poor Deidara he's probably traumatized of water now. I walked up the grand staircase which lead to the Master room and the nine guest rooms, well eight guest room. The ninth one was on the first floor. I came back downstairs, Hidan was sitting on the couch the kids laid around him.
"Okay so there's nine rooms upstairs, one is the mater suite, which I'll be taking. I'm thinking that we'll have everyone pair up and share room. Konan will get her own room" I stated.
"Okay what about me?" Hidan asked.
"You'll be sleeping in the guest room, on the first floor. It's just down that long hallway" I replied. He stayed silent.
"Why can't I fucking room with you!" He shouted.
"Because you, broke my trust! I can never forgive you for what you did!" I spat. The mini argument woke the kids.
"Hey um where are we sleeping?" Kisame asked.
"Tobi is sleepy"
"Yeah come one I don't have a lot of patience"
"Well each of you are going to sharing a room except Konan, since she's a girl" I said.
"Come on follow me" I said as I started walking upstairs and of course little Deidara was right on my side.
" Tobi wants to room with Deidara" Tobi said as we reached the first room.
"Deidara, are you okay with this?" I asked him
"Yeah, un. I can handle him" he said. I walked in with two sleeping bags and pillows.
"We'll go shopping tomorrow and get you all some beds and we'll paint the rooms? How does that sound" I asked them and they nodded at the idea. I laid the sleeping bags out for both of them and they slipped in. "Goodnight" I said as I kissed their foreheads and walked out of the room. Itachi and Kisame took the next room, Pain and Sasori took the second room on the right side. Zetsu and Kakuzu got the second one on the left side. Konan got her own room. My room was down the hall once you walked upstairs all you had to do was walk down the hall and it was main room in the middle, with two double doors.

*Third POV*
As the Akatsuki started to sleep. The male leaf Shinobi met up at a bar, for a much needed break. A certain gravity defying haired male was apart of the group. "So any new babes around town?" The one and only Pevy Sage said.
"Erm.. well (Y/N) is back in town" Kotetsu replied.
"She looks hotter" Genma added in. That caught a certain male's attention.
"Hmm she's back? I wonder if she'll be willing to be apart of my research"  Jiraiya said.
"I don't think so Jiraiya, she arrived with some rather interesting guests" Kotetsu said.
"What kind of guests?" Before he could answer, a female's voice broke through.
"Her guests are related to the issues, you get information on." Tsunade said. "If you are wondering no, she's not married nor with kids. I believe she still loves you" she added regarding a certain Male. Those words caused him to relax slightly.
"I will be able to see her?" He asked.
"Well tomorrow she'll be meeting with me, to discuss some important matters and you are more then welcome to join us" she relied. The night went on rather smoothly, minus Jiraiya getting hit by Tsunade.

Edited; 6/2/19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.6K 840 34
(I do not own the cover photo) Being a member of the Akatsuki is hard, especially when you have to deal with the "comedy duo" Hidan and Kakuzu. What...
25.3K 626 16
Sakura get's kidnapped by the Akatsuki because they need a medic ninja. Little did she know Sasuke was in the Akatsuki now. She thought she was over...
78K 3.7K 39
The Akatsuki receive news that there is an imposter, pretending to be a member of their organization and head out to find out what is going on. Both...
8.2K 127 12
This a collection of Akatsuki members x reader lemons. The Akatsuki belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me, and uh... enjoy! I take requests and the onl...