True Love (INFINITE Woohyun F...

By NamStepmother_91

A 6-year old Nam Woohyun once get a sudden confession from a fat girl during his kindergarten years. And he r... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Three: 😲
Fourth-
Fifth
sixth
seventh
eight
ninth
eleventh
twelve
thirteen

tenth

144 7 4
By NamStepmother_91

"Come in,Woohyun"

Nia patted the sofa in the living room. She looked at Woohyun who was still looking around the house. Nia chuckled looking at his cute behaviour but she shaked her head to come to her sense back,how could she think Woohyun as a cute guy?

"Your house is so big,no wonder the kids are admiring you..."

"What? I'm not that rich....excuse me for a minute, I have something to do at the back..you can look around the house if you want. "

In no time, Nia done squeezed and kicking her laundry (bra and panties😅😂) while chatting with Woohyun from far away in the bathroom. She can't believe that jerk is in her house. Crazy pervert Woohyun.

Woohyun was watching what Nia was doing. He finds her cute,without knowing. Looks like Nia's  face was red, she must still have the cold...he thought.

"I'll make your drink,wait a minute-"  Nia shocked looking at Woohyun who was already in the kitchen. "Woohyun? Why are you-"

"Sit back Nia,I'll make it for you. You're still having a cold,"

"I'm not-" Nia paused when Woohyun suddenly comes closer and put his palm on her forehead. He looks up and was like comparing her body temperature with his body temperature.

"Trying to lie to me? Never. Now go and sit over there,your drink will come out in just a minute," Woohyun smiled and pushed Nia out of the kitchen.

Nia POV

What's happening right now? Woohyun is the one who make the drinks instead of the owner of the house which is me? He's unbelievable.

I watched him cutting something in the kitchen diligently. Wait didn't he just making a drink? But I can't help but watching every action that he made,he's so freaking handsome..just like when he was a kid..I unconsciously smiled like a crazy girl.

Suddenly my daydream comes to the end,when Woohyun suddenly looked at me from the kitchen,smirking at me.

Oh no..I got caught. I quickly took my eyes away from him.

" I'm too handsome,right? Now you're looking at me like that," he confidently said while smiling cheekily.

My face obviously blushing. And he saw it, so he's teasing me right now. What a jerk! My image as a student council president is going down if he saw me like this~

"Oh man,you're so full of yourself." I cleared my throat. "Why are you taking so much time?"

"Why? You can't stay without me? Missing me already?"

"Yah! "

"Okayyy 5 minutes more,Ms President nim~😆" he continued on his activity again. Fuhh he's finally not looking at me anymore.

My heart went crazy when he looks at me. Oh god you're going crazy now Nia...no,YOU'RE CRAZY!

In no time Woohyun suddenly cheered from the kitchen and came out with a tray of drinks. He took a seat on the sofa in front of me,giving me a glass of green-coloured drink.

"Try it,"

So I just tried a sip of it,"Kiwi? Why Kiwi?"

"Yeah. Delicious~ right? Kiwi is good for you,I brought the kiwis earlier,😃 "

I nodded and took another sip deliciously " oho~ you're such a particular person^^ you even brought the kiwis from your home ..thanks anyway,"

He just nodded with a straw in his mouth,continue drinking it. Oh damn.. my eyes saw him like a sexy person again like this..I'm really crazy..

"Oh,right! Where's your dad? I didn't greet him yet," Woohyun suddenly asked about my dad.

"He went for a business trip. He'll be back in two days more,"

"Ahh no wonder.."

"Btw Woohyun...I've something to tell you.." I said in a slow voice,without looking at him.

He put his glass down and stared at me. "Something? Okay, say it" while putting his hand below his chin.

Aish..why he's staring at me..

"Actually...I'm really sorry on my dad's behalf. He make your face like that..so I'm sorry again.."

"Ahh..that's what you're trying to tell me? It's okay now," Woohyun pinched his right cheek (he looks like a mandu😅)

"I know but still..I feel so guilty. You saved me, yet you get a punch from my dad. I know exactly how my dad acts like,he's always being overprotective over me since my mom passed away..besides, it's a guy who brought me home..my dad knew that I don't have any male friend "

"Stop blaming yourself, it's not that serious. You're his only daughter so I know how he felt that night when I brought you home fainted. But he said I'm quite handsome too," he laughed like nothing happened. It made me quite relieved.

" ah,and thank you for saving me that night.. I can't swim so.." I shyly said.

"I know,"

"Oh?..okay.." How did he know?

Woohyun sighed. "I thought it was something serious. Like you wanna tell me 'I love you' or something like that.." He said in disappointment ,and chuckled afterwards after looking at my blushing face.

"Why would I tell you that? You're just a kid," I looked away.

"Wrong. Handsome kid," he smiled in victory.

Trying to change the topic,I asked him something else, "how's the preparation for the festival? It's 2 days more.."

"So far so good. Sunggyu is still complaining about his tree cosplay😓 and..." he looks sad suddenly.

"Why? Is there any problem?"

"Yeah.." He said, " I still didn't practice for the drama play yet,just like you. Oh no, We're in trouble.."

Me? Oh my~ I totally forgot.

"Should we practice it now?" He said.

"Here? In my house?"

He nodded like a baby wanting milk. Suddenly I felt nervous, but it's ok, since I already memorized all the lines tho..

.

.

.

Woohyun POV

So we started the practice right away as she agreed to do so. In the living room,Nia sat down on a sofa like a princess in pyjama while acting crying.

"My princess,why can't you wait for me? I just went for a while to become a better person for you,"

"I don't deserve you,you're way too perfect for me...The Queen asked me to marry another prince,so I can't do anything-"  she stopped at her line when I pulled her into my arms.

"I'll do anything to get you!"

I saw her face turning red beet. I wanna laugh but it's not bad looking at her in this distance. She's become hotter and redder than before,probably because of her cold. Poor girl.

"Woohyun ah..I don't think-" she gasped when I carried her in my arms like a bridal style going into her room.

"The next scene is when the prince kiss the princess,so..." I said and she looks so nervous.

As we reached her room,I put her on the bed and our face is close like 30 cm apart.

"Now...."

Nia POV

Oh god..I'm going to die..his face is so close!

I closed my eyes,but there's nothing happened after a few moments, so I opened my eyes slowly.

And there's Woohyun smiling sweetly at me,and suddenly he covered me with a warm blanket. I was puzzled at first.

"Rest well,princess.Get well soon," he walked out of the room,leaving me dumbfounded plus embarrassment because of me waiting for his kiss just now.

Ommaaaaaaaa 😣

Woohyun POV

No,Nam Woohyun...fight your urge to kiss her.😚 You did a good job.hahhh Fuuhhh..

I sighed. What had I done just now? Luckily his dad wasn't home so I still alive now. I'll be dead if he knows😂

Get well soon, Nia . So that I could see you longer next time. I closed the front door slowly and walked home again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 570 34
Jung Wooyoung was popular to say the least, he wasn't the mean, annoying, selfish popular though. He was on the school's lacrosse team with his frien...
905 145 11
In which two childhood best friends get one last chance to reveal their true feelings After three busy years, she got a call from someone she thought...
105 14 9
"I love you" he said, "more than you could ever imagine... .", even though she knew none of this was real, she really wanted it to be. Well, guess wh...
7.5K 162 19
Choi, a brown haired korean girl with looks that can draw thier eyes on to them , is in her 3rd year In a rich Korean high school. Her family is very...