Life in the Spotlight (Sequel...

By TheTideAli

After getting married to Shawn, you think life would finally go back to normal.....but it doesn't. Being the... More

Birthday boy
Tour Day 1
Late
Found
College?
Quick trip
Good Morning America
Club
Tests
Results
A Cat?
Ex
November 12
Kicks
Sick
Part 1 of 2
Part 2 of 2
Camila...
Taking care of her
One year
23rd birthday
6th birthday
Accident
Wake up - the end

Left with daddy

2.4K 59 4
By TheTideAli

Shawn's pov
*Friday
"Babe wake up," Y/n says shaking me. "What?" I mumble. "Today's the day I leave for my weekend with Sarah. Don't you remember?" "Oh yeah of course." "Here's the schedule, I pumped some milk for Lilia, if you run out just use formula. Keep me updated."
"Baby everything is going to go fine," I say. "You sure? I'm leaving you with a 5 year old and a newborn," she says. "Yes now go, have fun." Y/n smiles and kisses me. I kiss back. "Bye love you." "Love you too hubby."
Just as I fall back asleep, I hear Lilia crying. I groan and get up to get her. I calm her down in my arms and go to Michael's room. "Mikey get up," I say. I walk downstairs and pour myself coffee.
I put Lilia in her bouncy crib and make Michael breakfast. "Daddy you need to do my hair," Michael says after eating his breakfast. I start combing it. "No you need to put the sticky stuff in it."
"Sticky stuff?" I say. "Yeah mama always puts sticky stuff in it." "Um okay but I don't know what sticky stuff, so you're just going to deal have normal hair for today." I finish and I get into the car with Michael.
As I pull out if the driveway, I remember I forgot something. "Shit," I mumble. "You said a bad word," Michael says. I get out of the car and run inside the house. "Hey Lilia." She's fast asleep.
As I pick her up, she starts crying. "No no it's okay, daddy's here." I grab her diaper bag and go to the car, Lilia still crying in my arms. I put her in her car seat and kiss her forehead.
"Distract your sister," I tell Michael. I drive to Michael's school and walk him in. "Sorry he's late," I tell his teacher Mrs. Johnson. "Love you buddy." I hug him and kiss his head. I go back in the car and drive home.
After school, I go to the store to buy groceries. "Stay by me buddy," I tell him as we walk in. I give Lilia a bottle and start looking for bread. "Why kind of bread does Y/n want, there's 500 kinds."
I find the bread I need and start going to the dairy section. "Michael do you need any yogurt." I don't hear him respond. "Michael?" I turn around and he's gone. "Are you kidding?"
I'm running, I'm searching and I don't know where to start. (A/n: I'm dying I love you but you're a hole right through my heart.) I look and look and finally find him. "There you are."
Tears are streaming down his face. I give him a tight hug. "You were gone," Michael says crying. "Shh it's okay daddy's here." We stay hugging for a couple minutes. "I love you Michael."
"I love you daddy." I finish shopping and we go home. Right as we get home I smell something stinky. Lilia has a poopy diaper. "Oh god." I take her out of her car seat and change her.
Then I call my mom. "Hello?" She answers. "Hi I need help, Y/n is out of town and I'm left alone with Lilia and Michael. Please come," I say.  I hear her laugh. "I'll be over honey."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 183 27
HER I didn't want to live off his fame. Though my intelligence offered me so much, I had different things planned for myself. But to be even more rec...
428K 7.9K 64
We seen the sweet whirlwind of the arranged marriage between Shawn and Serenity. Now it's time to see their Happily Ever After... (Sequel to arrange...
96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
23.9K 502 82
BOOK TWO OF popular in love!!! He was finally a somebody something she was trying to become. {IM TELLING YOU NOW YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING IF...