STITCHES(girlxgirl) editing

By meowdilemma

"I'm not a lesbian " Jordan whispered nervously. I stared into the eyes. "I'm not saying you are?" I said blo... More

d i s c l a i m e r
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y- f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t wo
f o u r t y - t h r e e
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
s t i t c h e s 2

t h i r t y - t w o

31.1K 1.1K 341
By meowdilemma

Jordan

I was looking at my reflection in the mirror, my blonde hair in curls and I was wearing black leggings with a pair of Jordans. I decided to wear a plain white shirt with a leather jacket. I didn't even know why kind of party this was but I know I wanted to get out of this house.

I grabbed my phone and headed for the door, "going out" I shouted. I opened the front door and saw Scott standing before me. He had his hand up like he was about to knock on the door.

He frowned at me. "Where the hell do you think you're going?" he asked. I wanted to slam my head against a wall.

"This party-"

"A party dressed like that" he mumbled. I wanted to ask what was wrong with what I was wearing but he turned me around. "Your butt is too big to be wearing leggings you're not allowed to wear those without asking me first, understand."

I just nodded, "now who's party are we going to?" he asked me. "we?" I asked. He just stared at me like he was annoyed by my stupid questions. "Micheal," I told him.

He crossed his arms over his jean jacket. "A guy invited you to party and you were going to go without me do you like this guy?" he began to shout.

"What? of course not" I panicked. "Then why is this the first timeI'm hearing about him?" he shouted at me. I shrugged I didn't know what to say. "Come on we're going I want to meet this kid get in the damn car" he shouted at me.

Oliva:

There were so many people at this party all dry humping and making out with each other. Some of the girls were dressed really nice, like tight dresses, sexy leggings, and I'm over here wearing my converses, ripped jeans, and a crop top. My messy bun doesn't exactly help me either everyone had they're hair down.

"Enjoying the party?" Ravi said bringing me a soda. I shrugged, "not really I don't think I'm in the right mindset for all this," I told him. He nodded, I wish I could enjoy this but all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to leaving soon and how I made so many good friends here, especially Ravi.

He started searching the back of his head awkwardly, "why are you staring at me like that?" he asked me. "Nothing," I said opening my soda. Ravi watched everyone dancing, "there's a lot of hot girls here, have you danced with anyone?" he asked.

I shook my head, "it's not that easy, did you forgot I'm gay and I'm not sure who's gay, bi or etc" I told him. He shrugged, "for what I've seen in movies and heard from other people, girls danced with anyone guys, girls, or even a loser like me, it's not like they give a fuck who they're twerking on," he told me.

I rolled my eyes, "I highly doubt that" I told him. He ignored me and watched everyone dance. He cocked his head, "I kinda want to test out my theory" he smirked at me. I laughed, "don't get tased" I joked.

Ravi walked up to a girl, she was short and had piercings on her lips. She had that punk vibe that I liked. I was expecting Ravi to ask for her hand in a dance or some shit like that but instead, he wrapped his hands around her waist and started grinding dancing on her.

I was waiting for her to turn around and kick him in his nuts but instead, she started rubbing her ass on him. "Even Ravis having more fun than you," Brooklyn said. I turned and faced her.

"Jealous?" I asked. I pointed my head in the direction where Ravi was dancing. She let out a small laugh. "Eww no I was never interested in him, I just wanted to get a reaction from you" she admitted. I rolled my eyes.

"If you ever try to hurt Ravi again, I will hurt you worse" I threatened. She nodded at me. "There's a lot of hot girls at this party tonight" she began. I nodded "Yup," I told her. She took a deep breath and asked, "anyone you're interested in?"

I shook my head. "None of them are Jordan that's the only person I want," I told her. I grabbed my lighter out my pocket. "I need a smoke," I told her. I started exiting the party but Ravi grabbed my hand.

"Let's dance grumpy pants" he joked. "Not even if you were the last guy on earth," I told him. He smiled and walked me to the dance floor. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"Because you haven't danced with anyone all night, everyone's having fun, but this party is supposed to be for you," he said. I frowned, and a slow song played.

"I um don't know how-" but he placed his hands on my back. I placed my hands on his shoulders. "I hate you for making me dance" I joked. He pulled out his cell phone. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Taking a picture gonna send this to my cousins for saying I'll never get this close to a hot girl without getting kicked in the balls," he said.

"Could you smile so it doesn't look so forced?" he said smiling. I squinted at him, "that's because it is forced" I said. I smiled into the camera and he took the picture. We danced to the whole song and after Ravi decided to get a drink. I'm gonna try to find a seat, "hurry before one of these horny guys try to flirt with me." He laughed and ran to the kitchen.

Jordan

When we arrived at the party there were so many people here that I didn't know. I was trying to look for Micheal at least I know him. "Good call making us come to this party" he cheered.

"Let's get some drinks," he said. I nodded and followed him. I watched Scott grabbed a beer from himself. "Oops,  my fault" I heard a male voice say. I turned around ready to curse out whoever bumped me but I saw it was Ravi.

I smiled formed on my face. I have never been excited to see him before but I was just relieved that someone I knew was here.

"Jordan what are you doing here" he shouted.

"Micheal invited me and wait how do you know Micheal?" I asked him.  Ravi shook his head, "I was honestly gonna ask you the same question."

"Jordan! why are you talking to him" Scott said behind me. I sighed, "we're just talking" I explained. "I don't care you're not allowed to talk to any of them especially not this wussy" he said grabbed the back of my neck. "Let's go" he basically dragging me.

"Let's dance," he said. "I'm not really in the mood," I said. Scott grabbed me closer to him and mumbled in my ear. "Did u ask you what you want."

I shut my jaw and slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. "Place your head on my chest like you use to" he demanded. I did as I was told. The whole time dancing I just regretted everything all the choices I've made.

Especially doubting Liv. I wish I would have listened to her. I miss her, she always made me feel safe. I opened my eyes and that's when I saw Liv. She was staring back at me in disbelief.

She was furious. She cursed and run away crying. I wanted to chase after her but I knew Scott wouldn't allow it. When the song ended, I whispered in his ear. "Can I have a drink babe."

He let go out of butt and I felt like I was suffocating anymore. "Fine but stay here" he demanded "Of course," I said watching him leave.

He started walking towards the kitchen and that's when I ran to go find Liv. I've never been passed Micheal living room. But at least it was small. I walked through a hallway that led to a patio, I saw Liv sitting down. I opened the glass door and walked to her.

Liv was sitting at the edge of the pool. She was starting at the pool crying. "Liv.," I asked. "You're an idiot" she spat. I sat down next to her. I crossed my legs and say like a kindergartener. I was not getting my sneakers ruined by the pool.

"I know I should have listened to you," I told her. She shook her head. "How could you get back together with him he's such a dick" she yelled. I nodded, "I know I know but it's not like I have a choice," I told her.

She squinted at me, "you always have a choice" she told me. I shook my head, "you know better than anyone that Scott gets what he wants" I told her. She turned around "is he forcing you to be with him?" she asked me.

I remained silent and that's when she got up. "Liv...Liv" I shouted after her. I tried to get up. But I almost slipped over the puddle. Liv turned around and grabbed me.

"Thanks," I said trying to regain my balance. "Look the thing with me and Scott it's not your problem. I don't want you to think you have to protect me."

Liv caressed my cheek. "I will always protect you Jordan, why don't you see that," she told me. I stared at her lips. I haven't kissed her in forever, and I missed it. Being with Liv feels so right and so safe. Liv began to lean closer. I followed her I never wanted to kiss someone so bad. We were inches for kissing each other, I could feel her breathing on me.

But Scott appeared behind Liv and grabbed her messy bun and yanked her to the ground. Everything was happening so slow, Liv slipped over the puddle and landed on her head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 1.8K 20
She kissed me. She fucking kissed me. And I might of liked it? No, I'm straight. This can't be possible. I am 100% straight and I just kissed a girl...
7.2K 183 22
"OH MY GOD." I quickly remove my hands from Ethan's face, but he keeps his arms around me. It was Lorena. "I leave you...outside for two hours.....a...
91.4K 488 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
7.8K 83 13
Jordan is a 25 y/o black female that lives alone in Chicago. Jordan is a no label ( a person who does not consider themselves to fall into the stereo...