(Emison) Teacher's secret

بواسطة emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 42

4.1K 88 23
بواسطة emisonforever19

Alison' s pov

I lay in bed looking at his cute Emily looks when she's asleep ,I'm glad her friends know even though I didn't feel ready I'm glad they know now ,as it's hard keeping things a secret. Cece is coming round mine tonight so we can tell her , I'm scared of her reaction . I just want things to go smoothly . It's Saturday today which is perfect as it feels like it's been a long week. I don't know but I've woken up incredibly horny ,so I touch Emily's cock wanking her off I hear her moaning then she looks at me.

I start kisisng Emily getting on her hard cock, it didn't take me long to get her hard. I feel her hard cock deep inside my pussy . I moan out loud practically screaming her name ,as I'm riding her hard cock .

"Fuck yeah Em fuck me harder mMMM yeah "

"MmMMM Ali yes fuckkkkk "

I keep riding Emily's cock feeling myself cum all down her hard cock, she's got my pussy so wet. I get off her cock as I know she's close to cuming. I start sucking her cock going deeper and faster wanking her off at the same time looking into eyes . As I suck Emily off I can feel how close is she as her body is getting more tense.

"Mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkk Aliiiiiiiii MmmMMM oh my gosh mmmmmm "

"MMmmMMM fuck yeah Em all your cum in my mouth mmmmmm "

Emily gets up laying me down om tje bed kissing every part of my body going down to my pussy while fingering me. I moan as Emily is licking my pussy with her tongue making me go crazy.

"Mmmmmm fuck yeahhhh Em right there babe keep going "

I feel myself cuming as Emily is licking my wet pussy. We lay next to each other looking into each other's eyes lovingly ,smiling at each other .

"That was a nice wake up call Ali I have to say "

"Well I looked at you and felt horny Em I do have a Beautiful girlfriend "

Emily simply just smiles at me then gets out of bed heading towards the bathroom ,I lay there wanting her back in already . I hear Emily call my name, so I go and see what she wants.

"Awww Em you've made me a bath you're so cute "

"Yeah I thought we could get in it together Ali "
Emily says smiling

We lay in the bath together, Emily is laying one end of the bath and I'm laying the other . We look into each other's eyes lovingly, I reach out and hold Emily's hand .

"I love you Em thank you for making me happy "

"I love you too Ali. Thank you for making me happy too "

"So tonight we tell Cece I'm absolutely dreading it Em"

"It will be ok Ali I promise I need to go the shops soon though and get started on what I was going to do. I think Hanna is also helping me "

"It's okay Em I will head to town with Cece are you sure you don't want me to help you with anything ? "

"No Ali it's okay you're the pregnant you should be relaxing "

"Damn Em don't that as excuse you've always spoiled me "
I say laughing

"I can't help it Ali your so adorable I'm Always wanting to look after you. "

"I know Em I find it really cute"

Emily smiles at me while getting up out of the bath .

"You didn't stay in here long Em where are you going ? "

"I'm going cook us some bagels and pancakes I'll meet you downstairs Ali"

Emily gives me a kiss i smile at her not saying a word. I hear her going into the next then heading downstairs.

Emily's pov

As I'm cooking us some food , I look at my iPad looking at baby colours for rooms, I can't wait to see Alison's reaction when I show her. As I'm cooking the doorbell goes, I answer it to a deliever guy delivering the babies cot beds and buggys. When I close the door Alison comes downstairs wrapped in a towel looking hot as always .

"Ali you look so hot I could literally fuck you again right now "

"Mmmm really could you Em "
Ali says while kissing my lips

"Oh no the bagels are burning Ali got to go "

I dash into the kitchen managing to just about save bagels. Alison stands at the door laughing at me I'm glad she finds it amusing.

"There Ali it's done you can blame the delivery guy for nearly burning the bagels I do apologise "

"It's okay Em you just make me laugh everything has to be at it's best standards for you "
Ali says giggling

"Well of course Ali it has to be the best for you "

After we eat our food Alison leaves to meet Cece in town . Hanna comes to Alison's house finding more things for the babies rooms from my iPad. We head into town buying paints and decorations for the rooms. When Hanna and me get home we pretty much start painting straight away. Both of the rooms will be a beige with white cupboards and wardrobes. Hanna and I get it done 3 hours later taking breaks in between. We move the baby stuff into the rooms looking at instructions to build the cot beds.

"I think it goes like this Hanna am I correct ? "

"Yeah that's what it looks like in the picture Emily . I don't actually have a clue "

"No it needs one more screw there pass me that screwdriver please" Hanna

"Woah look at you Emily you know what your doing it looks like "

We are just about done when we hear Alison come home with Cece. I dash into the bathroom quickly changing while washing the paint off my hands. Hanna not long follows me into the bathroom.

"Cece Hanna doesn't know a thing so please don't tell her "

"I won't Emily but when are you going to tell her ? "

"Tonight but Ali and i are both scared of how she will take it "

"Don't be worried she will find out eventually anyways "

"Em babe are you coming down ? "
Alison says from the bottom of the stairs

"Yeah I'm coming down just two minutes Ali "

"Well i best go Emily if your gonna tell Cece plus I'm meeting Caleb "

"Okay thank you for today i couldn't of done it without you "

"No worries text me Em if you need me let me know if Alison likes it I'm sure she will "

Hanna leaves Alison's house I make my way into the kitchen giving Alison a kiss. Cece and Alison are sat down drinking hot chocolate, I sit down next to Alison sipping my hot chocolate which Ali made.

"Hi Cece. Thank you Ali this is perfect just what I needed "

"Hey Americano how are you ? What have you been doing? you look worn out"

"Studying for my History exam it's literally so hard not kidding you "

"So Cece Emily and i have something to tell you but don't be mad "
Alison says with a nervous tone to her voice

"Oh no what is it? Wait let me guess you're engaged? Or you're pregnant which one is it ?"
Cece says with Sarcasm to her voice

"Okay I'm pregnant Cece Emily and i are having twins "
Alison says nervously

"Shut up you have got to be kidding me? !! ?"
Cece raises her voice

"We are not joking with you Cece look here's the scam picture/
I say calmly to Cece

"Are you both out of you're minds have you thought about money in all of this both of you? This won't be like some sort of toy it's a life time thing "
Cece says with a tone

"Listen Cece it wasn't planned but this is what we both want money wise I we will be okay what's you're problem Cece? "
Alison says getting upset

"What about you're job Ali have you considered that. I really think you both haven't thought things through properly "
Cece exclaims

"Cece yes I have I thought you was going to happy about this. Emily will look after me everthing will be okay
Alison says with a tone

"Okay well congratulations I hope you know what you're both doing "
Cece says smiling

"Yes we do Cece we can handle pretty much anything "
Alison says while smilimg at me

"Okay well I'm going to go I'm happy that there's going to be Emison babies on the way "
Cece says excitedly cuddling us both

'Thanks Cece for accepting it I know it's a shock but we will be okay "
I say smiling at Cece

"It's okay Americano it was just a shock that's all but I'm so happy for you both "
Cece states.

Once Cece leaves Alison's house there's a silence which fills the room. I break the ice by cuddling Alison and then saying

"Well that kinda went okay not as bad I thought what do you think Ali ? "

"Yeah you're right it could of been worse. So Em now can I see what you really doing as I know you wasn't studying for a history exam "

"Of course you can Ali follow me but close your eyes not peeking "

I take Alison upstairs into of the bedrooms.

"Okay open your eyes Ali what do you think ???"

"Oh my gosh Em!!!! You're amazing seriously this so cute I love the cot beds and the colours everthing blends it so well. Thank you Em for doing this "

"It's okay Ali you really don't need to thank you me. I thought paint the rooms the exact same as we are having twins "

"I'm really blown away Em you're really talented I love you"

"I love you too Ali I'm so happy you like it "

We get downstairs cuddling on the sofa watching Netflix cuddling.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter? :) Thank you for those voting , commenting and viewing . I've loved the support :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

158K 4K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...
628K 15.6K 39
Emison Fanfiction "And the final roommate rule... Try not to fall in love with me" Alison Di'Laurentis, the beautiful blonde queen bee, in her Freshm...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
53.4K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...