Secrets ✔

Od o__marcella__o

*Highest rank #10 in Short Story* (Featured By Wattpad) By the end of the night two teenagers were dead. Ma... Viac

1•The Begining Of The End
2•Finding Him.
3•Alice/ Flashback
4• Dead Pieces
5•Sleep
6•Alice/Flashback
7•Lost Things
8•Liar's Truth p/1
9•The Liars Truth/ P 2
10•Fallen Tears
11•Temporary Replacements
13•Betrayal
14•Guilty's Innocence
15•Slurred Promises
16•Begin Again
18• Hit Or Miss
19•Forgiven
20•Truth Will Come Out
21•Secret Keeper
21•Start
22•From the Begining
23•Play
24•Blood Stained
25•Goodbyes
Book Cover
26•Right Or Wrong
27•The End Of the Begining
*****Lets Discuss
*****Quotes
EPILOGUE// Part 1
Epilogue// 2
Epilogue// 3
BOOK TRAILER

17*Rage

5.4K 344 36
Od o__marcella__o

*Alex's POV*

You may or may not have noticed I have just added a sticker to my book cover. Thats because I'm nominated for the Moonlight Awards! Please make sure to check them out and support your favorite stories!

I storm into the nearest bathroom, rage making me shake all over. It wasn't Austin. I sent a innocent guy to jail.

I don't now exactly what happens next, I feel a sharp pain run up my hand, and I feel warm, thick blood run through my fingers.

Lizzie's next to me in a second, wrapping my bleeding knuckles in her hand, but I shrug her off.

One

Two

Three

My fist strikes the bathrooms linoleum wall over and over again, until the wall is splattered with droplets of my blood.

"Stop Alex! Stop." Lizzie says.

I don't.

"Alex please. You're scaring me." I hear Lizzie's voice crack.

I stop placing my cheek against the cold wall, before turning and placing a hand on Lizzie's shoulder- she flinches.

Shock travels throughout my body, as I realize nothing, nothing, hurts as much as Lizzie beginning scared of me. My eyes prickle with tears that are begging to come out. But I turn and storm out of the bathroom.

"Wait Alex- I'm sorry!" Lizzie says. I pretend not to hear her. I pretend not to hear her cry as the door closes.

I lost both of my best friends, and now I was going to loose her.

And one day or another, I would loose myself too.

*What do you guys think about this version of Alex? Do you think he could be capable of murder :o*

****

Hey guys! You think you could help me pick out which cover to use? Thanks!

*A.K.A Original One

New one? Wdy think?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

My Suicide Story Od crazymadhu123

Tínedžerská beletria

12.3K 576 24
She wanted to die, but destiny wanted her to live and tell her story. I feel the blade slice my wrist. I hear my parents crying and banging the door...
3.4K 73 14
People come and people go. Yet sometimes, they walk away, leaving grief and confusion within you. As if a whole tornado of emotions spun around your...
504 23 19
[COMPLETED] "If you let me leave now, I won't tell anyone what you did sir..." I grumbled, and he smirked a little, as if it was a hilarious joke. "L...
790K 45K 39
#1 Mystery | #1 Thriller | #1 Young Adult Have you ever known someone more than you know yourself? Known them so inside out that you could finish th...