Insecure [rochan]

Av katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." Mer

Prologue
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
A
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

Did

4.3K 239 136
Av katzmotelrm

"Chanhee, your babysitter is here!" His mother called from downstairs .

Chanhee turned in his bed, he didn't want to get up and meet someone who would just baby him around.

"Chanhee! Get up!" His mother yelled again, this time with more anger.

Chanhee opened his eyes slightly and just shut them again, covering his head with his blanket.

The next thing he heard was the front door closing.

'Good, I can finally be alone,' Chanhee thought as he started to fall back asleep.

Suddenly there was a knock on his bedroom door.

Chanhee let out a groan of annoyance. He threw his blanket to the side and got up from his bed. He went over to the door and opened it.

"What-" Chanhee stopped when he saw who it was.

A tall boy with dark hair and a sweet smile, his eyes had kindness in them.

"You must be Chanhee," the tall boy said. "I'm Rowoon."

Chanhee closed his bedroom door quickly, holding it closed with his back against it.

He could feel his cheeks turning red as his heart rate increased.

'Wow, he's really handsome,' Chanhee thought. Chanhee slapped both of his cheeks gently, trying to snap out of the trance that boy put on him.

knock knock knock

"Chanhee, you're not hurting yourself are you?" Rowoon asked from the other side of the door.

Chanhee let out a small sigh as his eyebrows furrowed a bit of irritation.

'Did my mom tell him?' Chanhee thought. 'I mean I haven't done that in three months.'

"Chani?" Rowoon called, his tone of voice getting higher pitched at the end of his word.

Chanhee's eyes widened. He turned and grabbed the door handle, swinging the door open. Rowoon locked eyes with Chanhee's angry ones.

"Don't call me Chani," Chanhee said with annoyance, his hand balled into a fist.

Rowoon smiled at the boy, his eyes seeming to become smaller.

"Aww, what? You don't like it?" Rowoon asked.

"It's not my name," Chanhee whined about to close the door again, but Rowoon held it open with one hand.

"Hey," Rowoon said with a stern voice. "I have to make sure you're okay."

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with wide eyes.

"I'm fine," Chanhee answered as he looked down with a bit of anger.

"Well, can I come in?" Rowoon asked with a head tilt.

"Why?" Chanhee asked with attitude, but really he was so nervous and scared for no reason.

"Cause I'm supposed to keep an eye on you," Rowoon told the boy, but before Chanhee could say anything more, Rowoon already walked in.

"Hey!" Chanhee yelled about to run after the boy, but his feet felt like they were glued to the ground.

Rowoon jumped on Chanhee's bed and laid down, making himself comfortable.

"T-t-that's my bed," Chanhee mumbled.

Rowoon looked over to Chanhee with wide eyes.

"You sounded so cute just then," Rowoon told the small boy, causing his cheeks to turn red.

"S-shut up!" Chanhee yelled. He would usually stutter when he felt nervous. "Get out of my room!"

"You sound like a little brother," Rowoon said with an eye roll.

Chanhee felt like his heart almost shattered when Rowoon said he was like a little brother.

"Just get out before I fucking beat your ass," Chanhee said with anger. He was just tired and fed up with everything right now.

"Alright, Jesus," Rowoon said as he got up from Chanhee's bed and walked towards him. "But that's no way to treat your elder."

Chanhee looked down with sorrow, he felt bad for yelling at Rowoon now. He actually kind of liked him, he seemed nice and caring. Chanhee didn't know why he was like this, he was just always so rude to the people he liked which would usually just drive them away. Just like before.

He shook off the thought and closed his door. He collapsed onto his bed and let out a muffled scream into his pillow. He just wanted to wake up and have Rowoon gone.

-

"Hey sleepy head," Rowoon said with a smile as he saw Chanhee come down the stairs.

Chanhee just rolled his eyes at Rowoon as he came down and sat on the couch next to him.

"How'd you sleep?" Rowoon asked.

Chanhee glared at Rowoon.

"Fine," Chanhee answered, as he turned his attention to the tv.

"Why so cranky?" Rowoon asked as he nudged Chanhee's shoulder.

Chanhee just looked at Rowoon with a disgusted look, really hating the boy beside him.

"Why are you even still here?" Chanhee asked.

"I'm here to watch you," Rowoon said with a smile.

"I don't need to be watched," Chanhee said with annoyance.

Rowoon shrugged and bent down to his bag, unzipping it as Chanhee watched with suspicion. Rowoon took out a children's book as Chanhee's eyes widened.

"What are you doing?" Chanhee asked. He looked terrified.

"Oh, your mom told me to help you with your reading," Rowoon said simply.

"I don't need help with reading," Chanhee said getting a bit upset. "I can read fine."

"Then can you read this?" Rowoon asked, turning to a page with a cartoon puppy drawing on it.

Chanhee looked down at the Korean characters, not even knowing exactly what they spelled out. The longer he looked at them, the more messed up they got. Reading the character K fine before it turned into an N, then NG? Then Y? He couldn't make it out, his forehead started to form small balls of sweat.

"Uh, dog," Chanhee blurted out, just guessing from the picture.

"Dog? Are you sure?" Rowoon questioned as he looked at the words on the page.

"Yes, I'm not stupid," Chanhee said with annoyance, crossing his arms across his body.

"Sorry Chanhee, it says the brown dog," Rowoon pointed out.

"What?" Chanhee questioned with sadness.

"Yeah, it doesn't say just dog it says, the brown dog," Rowoon said as he slid his index finger across the characters.

Chanhee bit his lip slightly, trying to avoid the tears that were forming to fall.

"Did you even try to read it?" Rowoon asked with a little concern.

Chanhee's eyebrows furrowed as he stood from the couch quickly, glaring angrily down at Rowoon, before storming away up to his room. Rowoon could hear the faint noise of Chanhee's bedroom door slamming.

'Why did I agree to this?' Rowoon thought. 'At least he's pretty cute. I just need some more money for my mom.'

~

Chanhee collapsed onto the bed, the tears already falling from his eyes. He felt embarrassed, stupid, unintelligent. He felt like his whole world was coming to an end. He started to choke on air as he continued to cry. He didn't want Rowoon to see him like this but he couldn't stop crying.

knock knock knock

Chanhee looked towards the door with a sniffle. He knew it was Rowoon, he really didn't want it to be though.

"Chanhee, I'm sorry if I pushed you too much, I just wanted to help you," Rowoon said through the door. "I know it must be hard for you, I mean, if I was in your shoes I would have lost it too."

Chanhee got up from his bed slowly, listening to all of Rowoon's words.

"I guess I didn't know how upset you'd get and I'm really sorry," Rowoon explained. "I just want to help you Chani."

Chanhee opened his bedroom door quickly to see a shocked Rowoon. Chanhee fell into Rowoon's chest as he wrapped his arms around him tightly. He didn't say anything but Rowoon held him just as tightly while the boy started to cry more.

"Don't call me Chani," Chanhee mumbled through his cries. "It's not my name."

"Okay," Rowoon said with a small smirk. "I'm sorry Chani."

*sorry long ass ride since I worked on this story, school is just a hassle man. Anyway, this story will be updated at least once a week maybe more but I hope you like it so far Kookangs, it's bout to be really cute and a little sad.*

-katz

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

93.5K 1.9K 19
✨Chanhee loves it when Rowoon punishes him✨
2.1K 125 7
"Baekhyun, can you promise me something?" "Yes, Mrs. Park?" "Promise me you will take care of Chanyeol when he's older." "Yes, I will. I promise." "...
327K 14.1K 107
"You spoiled her so much she thinks she's the one in charge." "Grab your handcuffs so we can show her she's wrong."
19.3K 1.4K 11
"You underestimated a mother." "I would kill to keep my family safe and secure."