Desire (Kakashi) - Indefinite...

By CloudedSkies

Crazy and wild, four teenagers are transferred into the world of Naruto and found by a certain sexy silver-ha... More

Desire<3 A Kakashi Love Story
Le Begining
Flipping Shit
World War Three!
Angry Kaka-Baka and a bunny!!!!
Muahahahahaha >:}
A Quick Kiss:
You....pass????
Le New Mission!!!
Ninja attack!!
Dun Dun Duuuuuuuunnnnnnn
REAL QUICK!
Plot Twist!
Plot Twist! Part Dos!!
Fluff :3
The First Thing Kakashi Has to do:
Grow up:
Boy Advice and a History Lesson from Haku:
A gift:
GASP!!!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!
Le Team Seven vs Zabumoomoo!
Le Fight! Part Uno-
Death and Heartbreak:
Bye, Bye Haku <3 You shall be missed.
Not Quite A Lemon.......But Getting there!
Warning: Content Might Make You Fangirl Squeal And/Or Smile Like An Idiot.
Kakashi has a fan!
I cried writing this....Don't hate me....
The Sakura Funeral
Time Will Tell:
Team Minato:
My What?
Little Sasuke!!!!! *glomp*
Fluff!!! Somewhat anyways :3
Finally! Some sort of an explanation!
Warning: Content of this chapter...may cause Nosebleeds....
Ramen~!
Kushina?
Home Sweet Home!
Author's Note
Some Lemon-Like Qualities:

The Return of Cow-Man

11.4K 369 21
By CloudedSkies

“Hey…”

I ignore Kakashi and stare up at the stars, the rough edges of the roof digging into my back and stomach twisting. He walks over slowly and sits down beside me, elbows balanced delicately on his kneecaps. We’re sitting on the roof-being that that was the first place that came up in my mind to escape.

“I’m sorry for snapping earlier.” He looks down at me.

I say nothing and force my gaze to stay glued to the stars.

He leans over me, completely obstructing me view, and sends me an apologetic look. “Please don’t be mad at me.”

“Hard not to.” I crawl out from beneath him and stand, hands curled into tight fists. “I understand that you’re terrified of losing them, Kakashi, but that doesn’t mean you have the right to tell me how I should treat them. Unlike you, I actually see them as if they were my own and I’ll fight until the end of the earth to protect them if I have to.”

“Sit down.” He says softly, patting the roof beside him.

I glare. “No.”

He sighs softly and looks as if he’s about to object.

“Don’t you dare try to pull that ‘I’m older than you’ bullshit on me.” I hiss at him. “I’m old enough to think for myself.”

He looks wounded. “I wasn’t going to.”

“Oh.” I avoid his gaze. Sighing softly, I sit down beside him and hug my knees to my chest. “Then I’m sorry for jumping to conclusions. That’s usually the first thing that flies out of my sister’s mouths.”

“Why are you and your older sister fighting?” He asks.

“They’re both older than I am.” I say, resting my chin on my knees. “But I know you’re talking about Aveino. She broke a promise to me.”

Kakashi nods slightly and looks up to the sky. “Why do you value promises to much?”

“I don’t know.” I admit softly. “I just…I don’t know. I guess a little part of me hopes that people will honor their promises, even though I know it’s useless. I guess it started with my mom…”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No.” I shake my head, throat constricting tightly with tears.

He nods, accepting my answer for the time being, but I surprise him. “I was closest to my mother. I was the youngest, the baby, her baby, and she always called on me to help her with everything. She taught me how to cook, to color, to read. I looked up to her. And the same with Aveino, only instead of our mother she was closest to our dad.”

“So the first time I caught my mother trying to sneak Jason out of the house, she pinkie promised she that it was a onetime thing, said it’d never happen again. And I was stupid enough to believe her.” I stare at the dark indigo ocean blankly, forcing back the tears that threaten to overspill.

“Well you trusted her.” Kakashi says softly.

“I guess so.” I shrug. “You want to know something?”

“Sure.” He tilts his head to the side slightly.

“Sometimes I think Aveino blames me for our dad’s death.” I say dully. “Because I was there and I didn’t stop her.”

Kakashi shakes his head. “I seriously doubt that.”

“But you haven’t heard all the things she’s said to me.” My fingernails dig into my arms. “That little fight at the Hokage’s office? That was nothing compared to the stuff we’ve done to each other. That’s why Sarah didn’t jump in automatically, because she and Tyler are used to it.”

“But that’s what siblings do.” Kakashi insists.

“Sarah and I don’t fight.”

Kakashi touches my shoulder lightly, squeezing. “How did Aveino break her promise?”

I chuckle darkly. “It was something really stupid and I shouldn’t have let it get to me like it did.”

“Care to elaborate?” He squeezes again.

“She promised she’d stop smoking. But she didn’t.” I sigh softly. “I’m tired. Carry me to our room?” I hold my arms out like a small child.

Rolling his eyes, Kakashi stands and then scoops me up. I wind my arms around his neck, resting my head in the crook of his neck-my nose brushing against his neck. He carries me bridal-style to the edge of the roof and then jumps off. My grip tightens as we fall.

“Did you talk to Inari, yet?” I yawn slightly.

He looks down, chuckling. “Yes, actually I have.”

I nod. “Good.”

Sakura and Sasuke look up as we reenter the house. I blow them kisses and we slowly climb the stairs. “Do you still want me to act like I don’t care?” I ask dully as he kicks our door open with his foot.

Closing the door behind us, he walks over to the bed and lowers me gingerly down onto the mattress, his eye closed. He leans forward and presses his forehead to mine.

“No. I don’t want you to change. Period.”

“Period?”

“You’re not allowed to change a single thing about yourself.” He says warily, pulling back and moving towards the light switch near the door. “I love you just the way you are.”

“Love?”

He freezes, body stiffening. I smirk silently to myself and crawl under the covers after throwing my shoes to the opposite side of the room.

“That’s okay, Kaka-Baka, I’ll pretend I didn’t hear it.” I roll over onto my side. “But it’ll cost you!”

I hear him let out a breathless laugh and the lights flicker off. He crawls into the bed next to me and throws and arm around my torso, yanking me closer to him. Blushing slightly, I snuggle into his warmth, hand resting against the toasty skin of his chest.

“Night.” I yawn softly.

“Sleep tight.” He whispers back.

----------------aweeeeeX3morefluffishness!--------------------

“Alright.” Kakashi smiles slightly. “We’ll leave Naruto in your capable hands. He’s pushed his body to the limit, as usual, so he might not be able to move today at all.”

“What about you?” Tsunami asks, a small frown gracing her features. “You’re still recovering as well.”

“Minor technicalities.” I dismiss her worry with a flick of my wrist, grinning. “Here, I’ll prove to you that he’s fine.” I shove hard against him, aiming to push him into the water. He doesn’t move, naturally, and looks down at me with a faint amused expression.

“Haha, alright, let’s go!” Tazuna waves us forward.

We all wave to Tsunami as we follow Tazuna.

I pull Kakashi aside, “Don’t freak out when we get there.”

He stares at me for one long moment and then a dark frown settles across his features. “Maybe you should-”

“Kakashi.” I growl in a low warning.

“Right. Let’s go catch up.” He grabs my hand and tugs me forward. I smirk.

“What the heck is this?!” Tazuna shouts.

Kakashi looks to me and I nod. This is what I had been talking about. All the builders were sprawled across the bridge, moaning and groaning. And it wasn’t from working.

“What’s going on?!What happened?!”  

 I crouch down low, fingers curling around my new sword, and wait. A large cloud of mist washes over us and I hear the kids gasp in understanding.

“Sasuke! Sakura! Get ready!” Kakashi orders, pulling me behind him as Sakura and Sasuke move around to guard Tazuna.

“It’s Zabuza, isn’t it?” Sakura asks. “This is his hidden mist jutsu!”

I nod, even though she probably can’t see me.

“Sorry I kept you two waiting, Kakashi. I see you’ve grown quite fond of the girl, eh? And you’ve still got those brats.” Zabuza’s voice floats out through the mist.

“Maybe I should kill them first.”

Done!! :D Hope you enjoy! Tell me what you think lol

----Cloud<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 668 5
(discontinued) In the Shinobi World, a scarce amount of humans believe in the existence of yōkai. Hatake Kakashi is not one of them. However, he isn'...
4.7K 125 23
(y/n) Namikaze has never been enough for her father nor her brother; always just enough for her mother. But when her parents die on a mission, her br...
10K 323 42
Naruto and his friends go through the adventures of their crazy insane teenage life and the drama of school! Read more to find out more!
212K 3.8K 33
Zara Hatake is a powerful young shinobi with a sorrowful past. A very snake like man found her after she was abandoned. After the man she had called...