You Found Me ☓ McCall [1](EDI...

By hereticz

Camille Granger, or Cami as she likes to be called, is swept away when she moved to Beacon Hills. Scott McC... More

Prologue
I. New Beginnings and Hot Tea*
II. I Totally Lied To Myself*
III. You Got Me Like*
IV. Jealousy is the Ugliest Trait*
V. I'm Calling A Foul*
VI. What Just Happened?*
VII. Mission Impossible**
VIII. Well You Asked for It
Thank you for 500+ reads!
IX. Servants of the Moon
X. Be Careful What You ask For
XI. And You Sort of Snuck up on Me
XII. Til❜ Reality Sinks In
XIII. If the Shoe Fits
XIV. We're All in this Together
XV. Father Knows Best
XVI. Father Knows Best (part 2)
XVII. Always and Forever, RIght?
XVIII. All is Fair in Love and War
XIX. You Deary, Worry too Much
XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil
Thank you for 11k+ reads!!
XXI. My Mind is Telling me Yes, So is My Body
XXIII. Break Me, Just don't Hate Me
XXIV. It's not What it Looks like
XXV. Shots Have been Fired
XXVI. Shots Have been Fired (part 2)
XXVII. For the Love of God
Official Cast of YFM!
XXVIII. Almost is Never Enough
Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!
SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
XXIX. Sharp Knife of a Short Life
XXX. Going Going Gone
XXXI. You Better Batter Up
XXXII. Let's Get Ready to Rumble
XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown
XXXIV. It Never gets Easier Honey
SEQUEL DETAILS

XXII. You Did This

13.8K 234 275
By hereticz

" Ahh! Stop! I'm serious!" I giggled running away, trying my best to get away from the water that was quickly rushing up the shore. As he tried to catch me in his arms to throw me into clear, calm ocean.

"No come here! I'll get you!" he whole-heartedly laughed, pulling me in his embrace. He lifted me off the sand and threw me over his shoulder. Quickly dashing through the sinking sand to the water, I tried to squirm out of his grip and managed to get my feet on the sand, causing us both to tumble over.

We both laughed, rolling in the sand. My stomach started to ache, and my abs were tightening from laughing so hard at the fact that we had fallen. As he laid, eyes closed I climbed on top of him. Brushing the sand away from his face, he pushed strands of hair out of my face and behind my ear.

" I love you Camille Granger, forever." He gave me  quick kiss.

" I love you too,"

" more than anything. Jackson Whittemore."

My eyes had opened instantly, and immediate rush of relief washed over me. It was a dream, I wasn't on the beach being cute and in love with Jackson. I was on Scott's chest in the back of my Xterra, and he was still fast asleep. I reached over him, and checked my phone. Surprisingly no missed calls or texts from my parents, and it was only 7:45.

" Mhmm. goodmorning." Scott mumured into my ear.

" Hi, did I wake you?" I sat up, holding my blanket over my chest, feeling little aches here and there. And suddenly all the memories came rushing back from last night.. 

Scott and I had sex for the first time, and it was beyond perfect. Sure I wasn't a virgin but I wasn't use to his size in the beginning but soon enough the pain became pleasure and everything was just as I imagined it would be. Well besides doing it in my car, but hey who doesn't like having sex spontaneously?

" No, no you didn't. How are you feeling?"

" I feel amazing Scott." I leaned in a gave him a kiss, I felt him smiling and this moment was so perfect I forgot what was happening in Beacon Hills for a second.

...

After that amazing night the weekend came and went by in flash, no Liam drama, tons of homework and the level of normal was quite high, that's until I got from Stiles about what happened Friday night.

" Two people dead? Wow, what happened?" I asked as I made my way outside to hear better from my parents baseball game on the tv.

" Animal attack, at least that's what the police are saying but in Beacon Hills that calls for werewolf murder." I sighed and pushed my hair back, it was just feeling like nothing supernatural happened hear. On instant I knew it was Liam trying to give us a warning, that he still wants revenge, that he won't stop.

" Why kill them though? What's the point? Scare us? Well, ha it's Beacon Hills not gonna work." Stiles sarcasm made me laugh but I knew what it meant.

" No, haha. He's trying to tell us to get ready. He's coming for us, and he isn't stopping til my blood is spilled." I let another sigh until I felt a hand cover my mouth and pull me back. Screaming was useless, and trying to get out of the person's grip around me was tough but I managed to loosen it enough to headbutt the person, I was released and ran back towards my house.

"Camie!" the familiar voice stopped me in my tracks, as I turned around I covered my face with my hands.

"Oh my goodness,Jackson what the hell? Was the mouth covering and dragging necessary? Jesus christ." My heart was still speeding a bit but quickly started to return to its normal pace. And I was suddenly comfortable again.The sense of safety had return because he was a few feet away from me.

" I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I run with Liam remember? I didn't mean to scare you." he laughed a little and so did I, I looked back at my house to make sure that no one was around. Jackson can't be seen or heard. 1) He's a part of Liam's pack and if any others of the pack members found out he was siding with me, Liam would kill him personally 2) If any of my friends were to know that  I was siding with the enemies pack, they'd hate me.

" What are doing here? It's pretty risky." I hugged myself, feeling my cheeks burn.  damn here I go again with blushing.

"I'm sure you  heard about the two murders? Liam is trying to warn you. He's getting his pack ready for the fight. He has a plan, that only his two top beta's know. I've been trying to get it out of them but they won't bulge. But just make sure that you are to be with someone at all times ok? And you're parents and friends as well. He'll attack, kill anyone close to you." The information made me fear for my friends lives, and I knew I couldn't be afraid. It would kill me or anyone else I love.

"Wow, um- uh okay. Thank you jackson. I really appreciate this, I don't know what I'd do without you. Literally, I could be dead tomorrow without you here." I closed the space between us and hugged him. 

His smell was intoxicating, and fell into a comfort in his arms. He had his grip around my waist, for a second I closed my eyes, and let him hold me for a moment. I rested my head on his shoulder, my forehead against his chest. He was 2 feet taller than I was, allowing his chin to rest on the top of my head.

"You're warm, like my own personal portable fireplace." I giggled, as I held onto him,

" Haha thank you, nice to know I can warm you up." He held me a littell tighter and the world paused for that minute.

My eyes opened, and I mentally shot myself. What the hell am I doing?! I'm literally crushing on Jackson so hard atm... hugging him felt so right, for a minute at least and guilt quickly took over me, I'm the world's worst girlfriend...

" Well, I'll see you around?" I finally released him and took a few steps back, with my hands in my back pocket, I stared at the ground, completely hating myself.

" Yes, goodnight Camie." Night? I looked up to see that the darkness had completely tooken over, did I really spend that much time in his arms? Did time escape out of our grip while we comforted each other? No- no no no, stop thinking this way. I'm Scott's, and he's mines! ugh, lord help me please..

.....

Next day at school, I texted everyone to meet me in the Library so we could to talk about the recent freak murders that happened over the weekend, I knew why it happened, although I can't tell them how I know, I had to create my own "theory" of what happened. To still keep Jackson in the shadows.

"Hey guys," I walked towards the table farthest back of the room, that was filled with Stiles, Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Isaac.

" Hey, so two people killed, cause of death animal attack. Now we all know that calls for werewolf, but when we brought the bodies to Deaton, it was indeed an animal attack. The wounds, were like puncture wounds. and he found deer fur around the wound." Scott spoke up, which caused us all confusion.

" Ok, but that could have happened after a werewolf killed them. Com'n you of all people here should know the actuality of animal attacks killing people is 0 to none. It's for sure a werewolf." My tone of voice had been matter-of-factly, that was because I knew the truth! Jackson told me that Liam purposely killed them to give us a warning, that he's still coming for me or anyone else in the way. " And what werewolf do we know that would do something like this? No one here, not any of the Hales, although I am questioning Peter.. hello! It's Liam, he's trying to scare. To make sure we know that he's getting ready." I looked at everyone who had processed what  I said, and shook their heads in understanding.

" I think Camie's got a point, I mean it's perfect way to show us that he'll kill anyone to get to what he wants most." Allison looked at me after finishing her sentence, giving me a small smile.

" How are you so sure about this information?" I looked at who had said that, Stiles. His usual sarcastic-self was replaced by a cold, angry demeanor. " You think just cause he wants you dead that Liam killed those two guys, you heard Scott there was Deer fur on the wounded area. Deaton said this ,someone who is an expert on this, but the way you talk about it is  like you know for sure. Tell us, where'd this information come from?" He's taken a few steps forward, now standing right in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest.

" Woah, back off man. Camie does have point, what's up with the attitude?" Scott had stepped in front of me protectively, his hands reached back for mines, not taking his eyes of Stiles, as he interlocked fingers with mine, I felt the protective alpha force within him, his stance was strong, ready to pounce at anything that tried to hurt me.

" Hah, Scott you really need to look at things more clearly. We all do actually, " he scoffed and looked around at those surrounding us, we were all so confused. Completely clueless as to what Stiles was saying or why he was acting like this.

" What is this about bro? Seriously, spit it out. what is it we're all missing here?" Scott had taken a step towards Stiles, and his tone was clearly stating he was getting more upset.

"Maybe Camie would like to tell you herself, something that we've all been missing." He looked at me directly in the eyes, it was something that I did? He first gets upset when I state that I think it's Liam that killed those two men,and now he says that I apparently know something that eveyone else doesn't? Think Camie, what it is?!

" Stiles, I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. We're all on the same page here,remember? We're up against the same person, all heading towards one thing; getting rid of him. What could I possibly know that you all don't? If I did found out something than I would have told you all as soon as possible. Don't you remember what we talked about over the phone? I'm telling everyone what I told you, the exact same thing." I stared at him, and he looked at me, giving me a stare telling me to really think, and I tried but I just don- oh my god.. Stiles knows, he knows about Jackson.. how though?

FLASHBACK

I watched as Jackson wandered off into the darkness. That was an interesting encounter, I have no idea why I feel the way I feel when he's around me. It's an emotion that is unknown, and he completely consumes me when he's in my presence or if we make skin contact. And the thought of him being more than whatever we are, is so painful because Scott.. he's my boyfriend, one of my bestfriends, and when we started dating I was so happy that he actually wanted to be with me after all the stress I put him through.. and here I am practically cheating on him mentally and emotionally with Jackson.

" What are you doing Granger? Only person you're suppose to feeling that way towards is your boyfriend Scott McCall, not him." I said to myself in a whisper, shaking my head to release the aggravating thoughts.

I made my way back to my house, reaching into my pocket to pull out my phone which wasn't where I usually had it, I spun around and saw it on the ground, which still had Stiles caller ID on the bright screen.

"Hello? Stiles? Still there?" I looked at my phone that still had our call running but I was just talking to a dead line.

Non-chalanty I ended the call and walked back into the still loud baseball game TV blaring house.

END OF  FLASHBACK

My heart started to pick up it's pace, and I tried my best to keep my cool because I know with the two werewolves in here they'd hear it soon. But I couldn't stop it, Stiles was gonna make me confess that there is something going on with another guy, right in front of Scott. This isn't something that I need happening right now.

"Uh- I don't know, there isn't anything I've been h-hiding." I stammered nervously and on cue Scott turned back to look at me, he had his cute confused look on his face, a face that ,if I confess what Stiles wants me to, I won't ever be able to call mines.. my eyes had started to water, and I know I couldn't handle it at all. I hate hurting other people, and I knew this would hurt Scott so much, and everyone here would look at me so differently.

" Why is your heart rate picking up then?" My boyfriend asked, which by now has everyones clue;ess attention frantically looking at me.

A whimpered escaped my lips, I had lost it. Tears had streamed down my face, I covered my mouth with my hand to hold in any more whimpers trying to escape, Scott immediately embraced me, holding me secure. And I knew that what I was about to say would cause me to lose this, but living with this guild any longer is worse. And right now I'd rather much be dead. " You know you can tell me anything, all of us. You don't need to hide anything from us. We're all here for you" I heard Scott say, he pulled us apart to look me in the eyes, he planted a kiss on my forehead, let it hold for a few seconds, god I hope it isn't the last  he kisses me like that

" Camie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel this way, but you need to tell us, Scott especially." Stiles' cold look disappeared and his cute boy face had returned, anf I had finally seen it as him trying to protect his bestfriend, his brother from a whole lot of pain.

I stood there, trying to tell the story but I couldn't come up with the words. I was scared, more than I have ever been.

" She's been secretively meeting up with one Liam's pack members." Stiles had spit out, and my eyes shot to him. He didn't say anything about the strange affection that was going on between Jackson and I?

" What?!" 

"Camie?! Wth is wrong with you?!"

"What are you thinking siding with the enemies??"

Everyone silently yelled at me, with very upset faces staring at me.

" Please just stop yelling at me. Give me a chance to explain- I didn't tell you because both that person and I didn't want anyone to know about it. One reason being because I knew you'd all freak about it seeing as only a negative and stupid idea BUT it isn't!" I quickly said before anyone could interrupt.

" How?! Do you realize the danger you are putting yourself? You are giving Liam the upper hand with this!" Scott had the world's most pissed off face I've seen, and I knew no matter how much I tried to explain they wouldn't seeing the plus side of it.

" You guys aren't listening! Just listen to me, no interupping trying to put your own 2 cents into this ok? This is the exact reason I hid this, you guys won't even give me a second to explain myself!" I crossed my arms over my chest roughly, and let out a irritated sigh.

" She's right let her talk." Stiles defended me, I gave him a small smile thanking him.

" One of Liam's pack member had bumped into me the day I was doing Argent training, something that I didn't acutally fulfill myself or in 45 minutes, it was all him cutting me lose, " with the word him Scott had scrunched his eyebrows that had stated he was both confused and pissed, and Allison scoffing in an angry tone " He told me that he wanted to talk, he also wants Liam dead. He doesn't want to be apart of his pack, so he asked me to meet up @ the cafe. Which is why I was there that one night and dodged any of your offers to come. We talked and I can promise you that his intentions are good, he's 100% against Laim's morals to have me killed, and there are even others who feel the same way! And I saw this as a perfect oppurtunity as taking Liam down, we now have the upper hand not him! Now it's us one step ahead, we know what move he's gonna make next. So that's how I knew that it wasn't an actually animal attack, It was Liam giving us a warning.." I finished looking at all of them, they were all baffled.

"And you thought it was better to kept this from us? Do your parents know? Have you told anyone?" Allison asked, clearly upset about this.

" Only you guys know, I know I should've told you but I knew you'd react this way and not trust anything about this guy but I can promise you that he will not turn his back on us." I reassured them, wishing that Scott would saying somthing, the intensity of this silence had me worried sick.

" Well who is he? what's his name?" Lydia asked, and I knew I didn't wanna tell them. They could've knew who Jackson was, he did live in Beacon Hills prior to all this big Liam mess.

" I can't tell you that, I'm sorry I just can't" I quickly said, hearing all the irritated scoffs. 

The bell had rang, informing us the last period of the day was about to start. They all grabbed their bags and got ready to leave, " We'll meet up at Camies to futher dicuss this." Scott had spoked up making sure they all heard it before we started filing out of the library. He walked over to me and gave me another our famous forehead kisses, thank god. 

" I'll see you in class ok?" 

Stiles was about to walk out when I pulled him back.

" I know you know more than what I said. You heard the conversation." I stated more than asked.

" Yeah. I know that you're not just recieving top secret information about the enemy pack but that it's Beacon Hills famous Jackson Whittemore. And I know that you also feel something for him, I could hear it in your voice." He blantly told me and all guilt rushed over me.

" If you knew that than why didn't you say anything to Scott." I questioned him, not that I was complaining he didn't say anything about it.

" I figure you can tell him yourself."

His gaze was no longer on me, he was now looking pass me. And I turned to seeing Scott standing behind me, with hurt and betrayal in his eyes.

Hey there! It's been almost a month since I last updated and I'm so very sorry about that. So here is a long awaited chapter, which is longer than usual. I'm gonna try yo make my chapters more longer :) So please tell me what you thought of what happened in this chapter in the comments please!! Don't forget to vote! And comment!! 

june 23rd... hurry i'm missin' Teen Wolf too much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45 5 7
Rutledge Byrnes - better known as Ruth - has lived in Beacon Hills her entire life, having met Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski when they were littl...
355K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...
8.7K 125 23
Meet Steph. She's a quirky British girl who had no clue about what is about too happen to her. After finding out she was adopted at a young age she s...
28.8K 770 29
In which in The Original Twins move to Beacon Hills. If you haven't read my Original twins story then you'll probably get confused when you read this...