A Summer In Ireland (Niall Ho...

Por sydnemorgann

Erin Collins is just an average 18 year old from Wisconsin. She spends the summer in Ireland with the intenti... Mais

My Summer In Ireland (One Direction fanfic)
Oh Uncle Cal.. poobs
Not your average party
The Spark
Great day, right?
Whatcha cookin, good lookin?
Truth or dare
Scary movie
Conor the cowboy
Shopping
The Nightmare
The Date
"Well, do you?"
Priceless
Surprises
"It wasn't your fault."
"Never played in the rain before?"
The Fighter
Cookies & Sketchbooks
Expect the Unexpected
Was my leg attacked by a rabid dog?
Wanted
A Moonlit Walk
Toast and Handstands
This
Strength
Spiders, pressure, and tears.
Departure
EPILOGUE

Kiss Me Slowly

49.1K 917 262
Por sydnemorgann

Water dripped from his face and drenched his clothes. He slowly ran his fingers through his damp hair and then swiped the water away from his eyes with the flick of the wrist.

Louis just stood there, staring at me.

I stopped laughing and froze.

Dear lord. I’m screwed. He’s gunna kill me. I know it.

“This is when you run.” Louis warned, but my feet were frozen. Come on legs! Don’t fail me NOW!

Thankfully, my feet were woken up when Niall sprinted passed me and grabbed my arm, forcing my legs to run with him.

We ran across the yard until we came to a tall and sturdy tree.

I dropped Niall’s hand and jumped up into the tree, climbing it like a monkey in the forest. I got up a few branches and looked down at Niall, who was just standing there in awe.

“Look who’s frozen now.” I smirked down at him from my branch. “Are you just gunna stand there and wait for Lou to attack us or are you gunna climb up here?!” I called to him.

He shook the look off his face, grabbed a branch, and hopped up. It took him a little longer than me, but eventually he reached the branch I was on and sat himself down on the one right across from me.

“How the hell did you climb like that?” he asked, still seeming amazed at my awesome climbing skills.

“Dude. How many times do I have to say this. I’m from Wisconsin. There’s not much to do over there.” I said and we both let out a little chuckle.

“You have any other hidden talents I should know about?” he asked curiously.

“Yeah, I have a few.” I smirked.

“Mind sharing?” he raised an eyebrow in my direction.

“Ha, mmm I guess I could do that.” I teased. “Actually, I think it’d be better to show you. But not now. I can’t really show you now, since we’re, you know, sort of in a tree.”

He laughed again, “You know, you’re pretty funny. I mean, some people might just think you’re a little, unique, but I just think it’s funny. It’s pretty cute, actually.”

“Thanks?” I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. Whatever. I’m weird. You get used to this kind of stuff after a while. “I tend to have that affect on people.” I said good-humoredly.

“I can see you there in the city lights” I sang out of the blue. I have a habit of doing this; singing random songs at random times, I mean.

Normally people just brush this off as ‘typical Erin behavior’. In other words, they just ignore me because it’s odd.

“Fourteenth floor with the pale blue eyes, I can breathe you in,” his sweet voice sang back to me.

I looked over at him, shocked. “You know that song?” I questioned.

“Of course I do,” he smiled back to me. “Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute. One of my favorites.”

A sweet smile spread across my lips. “Mine too. I know every word.”

“Well I'm not sure what this gunna be
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline through the window
The moon above you and the streets below” I sang again.

Now, trust me here. I’m no singer. But I don’t sound like a dying elephant either. And in case you hadn’t noticed by now, I don’t really care what other people think. I do what I want. And now, I feel like singing my favorite song in a tree.

Now Niall’s melodic voice sang the tune back to me.

“Hold my breath as you're movin' in”

He turned on the branch to face me, and grabbed onto the branch by my head, leaning closer.

“Taste your lips and feel your skin
when the time comes,
baby don't run,” he sang again, his voice almost at a whisper. He leaned closer. His face, only inches from mine.

“Just kiss me slowly,” I saw his eyes glance at my lips, asking for approval.

I leaned in.

Our lips were just about to touch, but I got nervous. “I think the coast is clear now,” I whispered to him, and then dropped from my branch to the ground.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything was quiet. Maybe a little too quiet.

I glanced around the living room trying to find somebody, anybody.

“Hello?” I called into the empty space.

No answer. That’s weird.

“Where is everybody?” Niall asked over my shoulder.

Good to see he got out of that tree okay. It took him a little bit to move after I kinda left him up there.

Oops.

We walked around to the couch, still trying to find someone.

“Okay, this is getting weird. Do you think they’re hiding from us or something?” I asked the Irish boy.

“Let’s hope not. Because if they are, it means they’re planning something to get us.”

Just as he said that Louis flew over the couch and gave me a flying tackle to the ground. He started tickling me. EVERYWHERE.

He knelt on top of me, still a little damp from the hose, and started to tickle my ribs until I couldn’t breathe.

But you should know something first. I am VERY ticklish. When people tickle me, my body spazzes out and I can’t control myself. My limbs fly in every direction and I laugh so hard I can’t breathe.

“Louis… Tomlinson!” I gasped in between laughs. “I am n-not... responsible for… the people I…h-hurt when I-I’m…being tickled!”

Just then he pinched my sides, my most ticklish spot. And my legs flew up and kicked him square in the crotch.

“AUGH!” he grunted painfully.

I took this opportunity to scramble out from underneath him and run across the room behind the couch to catch my breath.

After a few minutes, and with the help of Liam and Niall, Louis managed to get back up on his feet.

“Louis, I’m so sorry. I tried to warn you. Are you okay?” I asked, concerned. I like to have a good laugh just as much as the next person. But there’s a point where things aren’t funny anymore. And this, my friends, is that point.

“Yeah, just purple nuts.” He groaned. “That’s the last time I ever tickle you.”

“I tried to warn you.” I sang back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were all back outside now, enjoying the beautiful day.

Jade and I were sitting on a pair of lawn chairs and relaxing in the warm summer breeze.

“Soooo. You and Niall in that tree earlier.. Ehh? Ehhhh?” she said, smiling and nudging me with her elbow.

“Shut up, you dork,” I laughed at her, nudging her back.

“Erin and Niall, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.” she teased to me.

“Oh my gosh. How old are we? 4?” I laughed at her again. “Soooo immature Jade.” I joked. “And besides, nothing happened. I got nervous and jumped out of the tree.” This just made her laugh at me… a lot.

The boys were out in the yard playing soccer.

I had a flashback to the last time I saw them play that game and I got a lovely smack to the face.

But today, it was my turn to have a little fun with them.

“Watch this.” I said to Jade and she flashed me a questioning look, but I brushed it off and walked over to the grass where the boys were.

I ran out onto the field and did a round-off layout, 2 back-handsprings, layout. (Video in sidebar --->)

Liam, Niall, Zayn, and Louis all froze and I watched their jaws drop to the ground. Harry, however, was off somewhere getting the ball and didn’t realize they had stopped playing. So when he kicked the ball back in the field, Liam wasn’t paying attention and it hit him in the shoulder.

“Remember when I said I had other hidden talents?” I smirked towards Niall. “This is one of them,” I patted him on the shoulder and started to walk back towards Jade on the chairs.

“That was absolutely incredible!!” she screamed at me as I made my way back over to her.

“What did I miss?” Harry asked when he came back to the grass.

“Erin’s a ninja.” Louis told him.

“WHAT. And I missed it!” he whined. “Do it again!”

I turned around and tumbled back out onto the grass. This time I did a full. (That means while flipping backwards, I spun around before I landed.) It blew their minds. {A/N: here's a link to e video of a full if you really wanted to see one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUOlhuP9jWE }

“Where the hell did you learn to do THAT!?” Zayn asked, completely amazed.

“Cheerleading.” I said simply. “I’ve been a cheerleader all my life. This kind of stuff comes easy to me.”

“You are a girl of many talents,” Niall winked at me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

145K 5K 53
Alex was just a normal 17 year old girl who lived in London and loved the boy band One Direction. Her life gets turned around when she bumpes into a...
27.3K 458 55
Aspen is a 17 year old living in New York. She came from a broken past and doesn't let anyone into her life. Harry is an 18 year old living in New Yo...
708 114 31
Gabby Henderson is just an average typical 16 teenager. She wins tickets at a radio station to go and meet the boys of one direction and she just cou...
46K 523 25
Emily is a simple 17 year old girl from a small town in ohio. Niall is a famous singer in a band called one direction. What will happen when Emily an...