"Mr. & Mrs."

By RyanAddict

Y/N was just a normal 22 year old girl when suddenly-She runs into Min Yoongi on the streets?! Not only that... More

Prologue
The News (1)
Getting to know each other (2 REWRITTEN)
Meeting (3)
Sudden Encounters (4)
Sleep overs (5)
Found out?! (6)
The Truth (7)
Consequences (8)
Flashy Scenes (9)
Release (10)
A trip (1)
A trip (2) (EDITED)
a trip (3)
Fights (14)
Sasaesng Fans (15)
Exes (16)
Regret (17)
Finally (19)
Love Yourself (OneShot)
Planning (20)
Our Ending. (The End)
Special Chapter

The Public (A chapter) (18)

5.4K 160 121
By RyanAddict

Previously on The Kardashans.

"I can't believe I lost my earrings, oh my god" Kim sobs

"What happened?" Kourtney asked.

"I lost my diamond earrings & I can't-I just can't right now." Kim sobs

"Kim, people are dyi-

Oh whoops wrong story.

Previously~

YOONGI'S POV

Since I was down and sad, I ended up going to a nightclub.

There were drunk teenagers everywhere, girls grinding on guys, (How ironic your girlfriend was also grinding on a man.) and people barfing everywhere.

It was disgusting, and I still wonder why I am here.

Then I saw something, I saw something thag shattered my heart to pieces.

Y/N and Sunyoul were making out.

PRESENT

Y/N'S POV

I woke up with a sudden headache and it hurt like hell.

Where am I..? You looked around to see a man next to you.

You quickly checked under the covers, you were wearing a old baggy tshirt and pajama pants.

Wait..I could have swore I was a- Oh my god.

Flashback

I was drunk, I didn't know what was going on.

All I just knew was that I was making out with Sunyoul. I didn't know why or what was I doing at the moment. But will soon know that I will regret everything that was gonna happen.

All the sudden, a man had punched Sunyoul onto the ground.

It was Yoongi.

"HEY LOOK! THERES A FIGHT!" Someone had yelled and pointed into our direction. Quickly everyone stopped making out, stop dancing, and stopped drinking just to see Yoongi & Sunyoul have a bloody battle.

"How. Dare. You. Kiss. My. Girlfriend?!" Yoongi says each word coming along with a punch. Sunyoul was about to turn unconscious.

"Yoongi stop!" I try to attempt to help but it was no use, Yoongi was angry. Angry like boiling steam angry.

"Hey! Break it up!" A guard comes along and pulls Yoongi off of Sunyoul, sending people off with disappointment.

"Hey, get the small kid to a hospital or somethin, he looks really beated up" The guard asks the other guard as he nodded.

"You two. Out." He points to a door.

Then it was just a black out.

Present

Oh my god. So Yoongi saw me and Sunyoul make out? What I did was worse then what Yoongi did! All he did was admit that his ex was his first love while I am at a nightclub devouring Sunyoul's lips!

You were mentally slapping youself for what you did.

"Y/N?" Yoongi says

fucfucfuccufuc.

"Uhh..I am not awake!" You say as you cover yourself with the covers. You heard a laugh, how can he laugh at this type of situation?!

"Y/N, can we talk?" Yoongi asks

"Uh..Alright." You say getting out of the covers.

There was just a moment of silence.

"I am sorry" Me and Yoongi both say.

"No, I am sorry. I am sorry for just telling you that Briteal was a first love of min-" "No, no, no. I am sorry for making out with another man." you both kept saying sorry.

"I guess we're both sorry." He says "Even though what you did broke my heart, I'll forgive you. I am just glad you didn't have sex with him, or else this would have been at another level" Yoongi says as the two of you laugh it off awkwardly.

"Well that was fast. I thought you would get mad at me or something." you say with relief. "I am not gonna lie, I am sort of mad and jealous." Yoongi admits. "Why jealous?" you say confused. "Because that make out looked hot." Yoongi says making you blush.

"Well..As a apology, lets make out." (I bet your confused as hell lmao) "Sure, I agree." "I second that"

"No. Y'all are not gonna be making out in my room. If you wanna go make out, then make out in Jimin's room." Jin says at the door making you frightened. ( Lol Jin is me )

(piksemit~) (Btw that days timeskip backwards)

"Yoongi" "Hm?"

"Go to the hospital and apologize" "Oh right, yah okay." Yoongi replies.

I haven't heard about Sunyoul but from yesterday night, he looked really beated up by Yoongi.

Later me and Yoongi went to the Hospital that Sunyoul was at, and I realized he was st the hospital I work at (I realized that we never spoke of the reader's job alot).

"Oh Y/N! I didn't know you were back!" you co-worker Britney said (Y'all already know what Britney is gonna do) "Ouu and who's this cutie" Britney bites her lips and touches Yoongi's chest, you could tell Yoongi was uncomfortable.

"Thats my fiancé." You say out of anger "Your engaged?" Britney says shocked "Hey isn't that Yoongi from BTS?!" A person screams "That girl just said that she's his fiancé!" the next thing you knew people were crowding up around us.

"Yoongi your engaged to this woman?!" "What is your actual relationship with this lady?!" "Is this girl just a sasaeng?"

"Please stop." Yoongi says, but more people just came coming to us.

"Hey! No flash photography!" a security guard came, and boy was I glad he was here.

The security guard fortunately shooed everyone away from us.

Well this is gonna be hard to handle.

"Yoongi lets just hurry up and go to Sunyoul."

"Alright" "Britney where is patient Seon Yein?" "Room 0169 ((☞ຈل͜ຈ)☞)"

Me and Yoongi ran to Sunyoul's room making sure no one had followed us.

Luckily no one was around Sunyoul's room, so we made it there with no problems.

I knocked on the door and you could hear a faint "Come in". "Oh Y/N." Sunyoul says, he looked so beat up..He had a black eye, probably had a fractured rib, and he probably has a major magraine.

I hadn't realized that there were two boys in the room, "And you guys are?" they asked "I am Y/N" "Yoongi.".

"You mean Yoongi-Sunbaenim?! From Bts?" they said with a little fanboy in their voices "Mhm" "EEEE" they started fanboying and fanning themselves (lmao me) and then went back to normal "I'm Seok & this is Jin Wook" they said as they bowed.

"Should we leave?" they ask Sunyoul as he nodded. After they left the atmosphere was awkward.

"I am uh..Sorry for beating you up so bad." Yoongi apologized and gave him a get well card that they had just bought earlier. "I am sorry for making out with your girlfriend, when I should have known my limits." Sunyoul said with a hint of sadness.

"I get it shes's cute and stuff" Yoongi and Sunyoul laugh.

"Well uh, we'll get going now" Yoongi says as he slowly grabs your hand and you two walk out.

"Well that was awkward.."

Then suddenly you had gotten a notification.

"Y/N YOUR ENGAGED TO YOONGI-HYUNG?" Hoseok said on the text

"What?"

"Look!" Hoseok sent you a link and you clicked it.

"BTS Yoongi caught at a hospital with FIANCÉ!"

god damn it

Word count: 1174

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 997 38
A story about how you and yoongi were best friends. Until that one day when he left you...but no matter how long it's been, you never forgot him. ⚠️...
360K 16.3K 41
"You know, you are more of a freak than I thought." "I didn't know I am like that either. Guess I have to blame you for this." "Believe me babygirl t...
2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...
92.5K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...