His Dark Angel

a_man_duh22 द्वारा

Jess Owens is 26 years old and the owner of the haunted Hill View Manor. She gets a call from the Ghost Adven... अधिक

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
Author's Note

13

1.5K 33 2
a_man_duh22 द्वारा

Jess POV
(2 Months Later)
Zak kept his word and came to see me three weeks after we left Vegas. It's been a little over a month since we saw each other last. I miss him like crazy and every is going so well. It's almost 3 in the morning and I can't sleep. I know that Zak is in the middle of a lockdown right now, so I send him a Snapchat, knowing he will answer it when he gets a chance. I get out of bed to pee, for what feels like the millionth time tonight, when I hear my phone go off. I smile to myself because I know that it's Zak. I finish my business and curl back up in bed. I check my Snapchat from Zak. "Hey sweetie. Still on lockdown." It says with a smiley face. I send a quick reply just to tell him I love him, before rolling over and trying to go back to sleep.

I wake up this morning to the feeling that I'm gonna be sick. I lay in bed for a while longer, hoping that it will go away. It doesn't, because now I'm out of bed running towards the bathroom. I empty my entire stomach into the toilet, and then brush my teeth to get rid of the vomit taste. I start running through my head what I could've eaten yesterday to make me sick. I can't think of anything and hope that it's just a one time thing. I start getting ready for work and thinking to myself that I'm glad Zak and I are fixing to have sometime off together.

Zak POV
After last night's lockdown, I can't wait to get back to Vegas for a month. Jess is coming into town on Sunday and I can't wait. Only two more days. Nick, Aaron, and myself are waiting at the airport for our 5 hour flight home. While I'm waiting to board, I send Jessica a text. "I miss you baby and I can't wait to see you. I love you and I'll see you in a couple days. Boarding now, I'll call you when I land." I hit send as we walk in line to get on the plane.

I just walked through the front door of my house, when my phone starts ringing. I set my bags on the floor and answer my phone. "Hey baby girl!" I say when I see that it's Jess. "Hey. Do you have a second to talk? I know you just got home but I don't know if this should wait." She says kind of quietly. "Yeah. What's going on? You ok?" "Alright. First off, I'm fine. Um, well I got sick this morning and just thought it was because of something I ate yesterday. I went to take my birth control and realized I've missed quite a few days. I don't know if it's possible or not, but I think I might be pregnant." Jess tells me, and I thought I heard her start crying. "How soon can we find out?"

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...
16.2K 616 50
What happens when a famous rock star/actress meets paranormal investigator Zak Bagans...the two become best friends. One wants more and hides his fee...
60.7K 1.2K 90
A story about a girl who is a big fan of Zak Bagans and the ghost adventures crew, traveling from the UK to Las Vegas to visit Zak's museum. little...
363K 9.8K 90
Maria (aka Ria. Ri or Riri) doesn't hate a lot of things in life.. Just douchey men and Zak Bagans and the feeling is mutual. Both being friends wit...