1

Jess POV
My name is Jessica Owens but everyone calls me Jess. Right now, I live in New Castle, Pennsylvania but I'm originally from Grand Junction, Colorado. I own and work at the Hill View Manor. It used to be a home for the mentally ill and the elderly who didn't have any family. The best part about it is that it is haunted. I've always been into the paranormal and ghosts and all that. My crew and I have been working for a few years to fix this place up a little and turn it into a tourist attraction. So far, our ghostly friends aren't having it.

I just got home and set my stuff down on my dining room table when my phone starts ringing. "Hello." I say trying not to sound to irritated. "Hi. Is this Jessica Owens?" I hear a man say on the other end of the phone. "Yes it is. May I ask who's calling?" I say confused. "Of course. My name is Zak Bagans and I have a show on the Travel Channel called Ghost Adventures. I was wondering if you would be willing to let me and my crew come investigate your building." "Um, yeah, I don't see why not. How soon were you wanting to come?" I ask trying not to fan girl over the phone. I love their show and watch it any chance I get. "Is next week too soon?" Zak asks hopeful. "That sounds perfect. Just give me a call when you know for sure when you will be here." We exchange a few more words and I hang up the phone. I'm so excited that I start dancing around my kitchen as I make myself a sandwich.

Zak POV
Nick and Aaron are over at my house and we are looking at locations to investigate for our new season. "Guys, check this place out. It's called Hill View Manor. Apparently, this place used to house the mentally ill and people who were abandoned by their families." Nick says as he reads a little bit about it. "Well, we've always had pretty good luck at places like that. Let me get ahold of the owner and we will go from there." I say trying to find the owner's number.

I get off the phone with the owner, Jessica, and everything is all set. "She said just to let her know what day we are coming and she will make it work. I can't wait for this one guys." I say excitedly to Nick and Aaron. "When are we heading that way?" Aaron asks. "I say we leave Tuesday. That gives us all day Wednesday and Thursday for research, Friday for interviews, and lock down Saturday." Nick interjects. "Sounds good to me guys. I'll call Jessica in the morning and let her know."