SWEVEN BOARDING SCHOOL.⠀⠀ ➹nc...

By ALTAlRVEGA

✿― Not knowing about his grandmother's real identity, Jaemin stumbles a upon a portal near by his favorite ba... More

°PAGE 1°: Let a New Term Begin
°PAGE 2°:New Student
°PAGE 3°: O'Hearts Day pt.1
°PAGE 4°: O'Hearts Day pt.2
°PAGE 5°: Love Potion
°PAGE 6°: In Love? Nah
°PAGE 7°: Steps of Love
°PAGE 8°: Flammable Huffs
°PAGE 9°: Our Sudden Date
°PAGE 10°: Squeaks of Jealousy
°PAGE 11°: A Day at Dracub's Cove
°PAGE 12°: Cupid's Arrow

Intro & Characters.

3.3K 159 147
By ALTAlRVEGA

🌟*:・°

██████████

WE WILL FOREVER BE TOGETHER!

██████████

Sweven Boarding School is an all boys school where the grandsons of fairy tale characters go, set in another universe.

Some would be excited, while others, not so much. But teaming up with their roommates and solve quests together is what brings them to teamwork. In this enchanted land, prepare to follow the seven boys on great adventures, learning together and watch each others friendships bloom, maybe even more. Because life is always more than what you expect.

*:・°JAEMIN ELLA
Grandson of the Principal of the school, Cinderella. Originally, his mother disagreed for him to attend the school, but he rebelled against her anyway. Has a big addiction with Fairy Tale stories and characters, but is very clumsy most of the time.

*:・°JENO WHITE
Being the most charming student in the campus, swooning everyone with his beautiful blonde hair and alluring personality, he still keeps his mind straight and tries to enjoy school. At times his peers don't understand how he's related to Snow White, the most strict professor in their campus. Even though he's very talented at almost everything, dragon riding would be his favorite.

*:・°CHENLE HATTER
The blustering, bold, dyed purple haired lad adores tea parties and morning picnics. He knows basically everyone in the school, even the critters near by their campus. Making sure he visits his father's tea shop every month, he's very handy in the kitchen, though he's not a very fantastic cook.

*:・°RENJUN HOOD
Being the newest student in the campus, he hides himself under his red hood. His ginger hair and lovely eyes are probably what he's really known for, as well as his timid personality. He's an excellent artist, and sings to the creatures in the woods as a favorite hobby.

*:・°MARK WOODS
The strict and very intelligent leader of their dorm, as well as team. He's the oldest and gladly never experienced his nose to grow, not like he wants to. Most of the time he would be in the library or at the dorm, studying for a test that's coming up in the next six months. It seems like he rally hates Donghyuck's guts, but has a really soft heart for their youngest member, Jisung.

*:・°DONGHYUCK BEAUTY
The loud and most bossy member in the team. He's very sassy at times, especially when teaming up with Jaemin. He loves romance and has a really big mouth, knowing every gossip around school and is basically a social humming bird.

*:・°JISUNG LOCKS
Innocent and very trustworthy, Jisung is the angel in the team, though he gets annoyed by his friends who would call him a blueberry because of his bright blue hair. He has a very positive mind, and is really close with the 'big guys' (his roommates, Jeno, Mark and Chenle). Since he is the youngest, and probably the youngest in the whole Boarding School, he visits his grandmothers place every weekend. He's sweet, and would be happy to lend anyone two of his ears if they need someone to listen to.

██████████

Ships; Jaeno, Renle, Markhyuck.

Genre; Fluff, adventure.

Inspiration; Ever After High.

©ALTAlRVEGA.
_

A/N: This won't be a book with chapters that joins together. Each chapter will be like an episode of the series.

Please don't trust the gifs, their hair colours in the story would be what I had written in their little description (colours from We Young era, Jaemin from Chewing Gum). Thank you for reading🌹❤

_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
64.2K 2.7K 100
➺ in which yoon jihyun is picked to fight to the death, but stumbles upon seven boys who complicate the process even more. ♆ nct dream x female oc ♆...
9.4K 338 20
"who are you and why are you in my garden?" "i-i was following a butterfly in a garden and ended up here, your highness." jaemin never expected that...
13K 611 19
It's easy to generalise everyone's personality when you start at a new school. So who could blame Renjun when he does exactly that? Except, maybe he'...