Poe Dameron One Shots

By Invisible_Cake

Just Poe Dameron one shots:) The request inbox is [opened] if anyone is interested. I am also opened for any... More

The Babysitter
Teach Me
First Kiss
Promised
Bring Back What Once Was Mine
Brother's Best Friend
Remember Me
Homecoming
Thanks, Doc
You Need A Date?
The One Who Never Hears The Truth
Why Can't We Be Like That?
With You (Halloween Special)
I Missed You
I Missed You(part 2)
Serendipity
All I Want
Space Trash™️
Beach Day
Sugar
Stardust
Winter

You like me?

2.4K 52 22
By Invisible_Cake

"Poe Dameron!" You huffed as you walked in, face written in anger.

"Good morning to you too," he sarcastically greeted you and rolled his eyes. He didn't even look your way, too focused on fixing his Wing.

"This is the last damn time I'm gonna come in here and take back my hammer from you," you scold, mouth getting dry.

"Your hammer," Poe gave you a laugh before setting down his tool and looking at you. "Honey, you need to stop making excuses to come and visit me," he smirked. Your face turned red and your muscle tensed.

"You-you half witted, no-good swindler!" You glared at him.

"Hey now. No need for names. I don't have your hammer," he raised his hand. You left out a frustrated sigh, your hands on your face. As much as Poe enjoys teasing and bugging you, he hated seeing you like this, though he will never admit it.

"Fine, it's in the third cubby," he sighed. He watched you go retrieve it and you started walking away, muscles still tensed.

"You're welcome!" He yelled with a smirk on his face. You were ready to throw the hammer at him when Finn walked in.

"Seriously? Why can't you both get along?" He sighed. It all started at the academy, three years ago. Poe and you always tried to outdo one another. You both were super competitive, which lead to the both of you guys "hating" each other.

"He won't stop taking my hammer without my permission," you whined. Finn narrowed his eyes at Poe.

"Poe, why don't you use your hammer?" Finn asked.

"I like (Y/N)'s hammer better," he lied. You just rolled your eyes at him.

"Or is it because you just want a reason for me to visit?" It was now your turn to smirk. You raised a brow at him.

"N-no. I have work to do," he dismissed himself and started working. You walked away with the biggest grin on your face.

Once you were gone, Finn sighed and sat next to Poe.

"Man, when are you going to stop acting like a child and ask (Y/N) out?"

"Shhhhhh," Poe hissed, worry written all over his face. He went to check if you were gone and headed back to Finn. "Man, you need to keep it down. She might of heard you," Poe warned.

"Seriously?" Finn rolled his eyes. "You need to stop being such a twat to her," he narrowed his eyes.

"No, no, no. You see, it's sort of my way of flirting," Poe explained before continuing, "you see, I steal her hammer so she could come in. We make sarcastic remarks towards each other, but we both know we don't mean it. It's a complicated relationship, it's like we're friends, but we're not," Poe tried explaining. Finn had a puzzle expression, as if trying to put together the pieces.

"That makes absolutely no sense. Just admit your feeling towards her. Maybe she feels the same," Finn smiled. The truth was, you told Finn that you like Poe. You know he won't tell him.

"No. I would never! I mean...I make it obvious but she can't see it. That's not my fault," he defended himself. Finn raised his brow, lips a straight line.

"What?" Poe sighed and ignored him.

"Commander Dameron," CP3O walked in and interrupted the conversation.

"Yeah?" He gave CP3O his full attention.

"General Leia Organa has asked for your presence in the control room," he informed.

"Well, gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Finn," Poe smiled.

"This isn't over it," Finn crossed his arms.

"Yeah, yeah," Poe dismissed his comment and walked towards the control room.

~~~
Who's my partner?"  You asked the General. Before she could say anything, the door opened. You both turned towards the door, your smile gone and replaced with a 'you gotta be joking' look.

"Him?" You asked in disbelief. He frowned, but covered it up.

"Don't get excited," he rolled his eyes.

"I need you two to put your ego aside and retrieve a couple of supplies from planet E3. Can you do so?" She asked sternly.

"Of course, General. We won't let you down," you promised and took the mission report.

"Hope so," she nodded and watched you both walk out.

"I give them till tomorrow," Leia smiled as she spoke through the comlink.

"How are you so sure?" Finn asked through the comlink.

"They remind me of a couple," Leia smiled.
~~~
You guys finally made it to the forest planet. You were surround by trees and rivers.

"Okay, this way," you held the map.

"No, I'm pretty sure it's that way," Poe pointed at the opposite direction. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Poe. I'm the one with the map. It's this way," you started walking. Poe sighed before following you. The walk was rather quiet, and annoying.

"Let's take a break," you suggested and he nodded. Your pilot suit was bothering you, so you took it off, thanking yourself for having civilian clothes underneath. Poe's cheeks got red.

"Eyes up here, Dameron," you joked. Poe, following your lead, took off his pilot suit, smirking when he realized you were starring.

"Take a picture, doll," he smirked.

"There's nothing to take a picture of," you remarked. Water supplies were running low, as well as a meal.

"We need to look for something to eat around here," he got up and started walking deeper into the woods. You held your blaster and followed him.

It seemed like hours before Poe found something. It's was a basket of berries.

"Isn't it weird that it's just here," you slowly followed Poe.

"Who cares? It's food," Poe smiled and reached towards the basket.

"What if it's a tr-"

You couldn't finish your sentence. Right when Poe picked up the basket, the both of you were swished off the ground and up high to the trees.

"Look what you did now!" You growled at Poe.

"How was I suppose to know it was a trap?!?" He defended himself and tried to move, which lead to you to lose your balance and land on him. He held on tight to you.

"Let go of me, Dameron," you ordered.

"Well, don't get too excited," he let go of you.

"Trust me. Being held by you isn't quite enough to get me excited," you remarked. Just then you both looked around and noticed creatures surrounding you.

"Sorry, doll. Seems like I don't have time to do anything else," he smirked and stood up so you were both starring down. The creatures resembled an owl, but with little arms instead of wings.

"Owokes," Poe whispered. Their big black eyes drawn you in. You tilted your head a little, and they all followed your lead. You tilted your head back to test out if they'll follow, and to your surprise they did.

"They seem friendly," you smiled. Just then one of them threw an arrow that cut the top of the rope, leading to you and Dameron to fall from above.

"So friendly," Poe sarcastically said. You both got up with groans. They started circling you both.

"Uhh, hello. We mean no harm. We're just passing by, aren't we (y/n)," Poe nervously tugged you closer to him. Poe pushed you slightly back, wanting to protect you.

"Yeah. We mean no harm," you reassure the creatures as you slowly walked back. Poe then grabbed you by the hand-bad move. The Owokes started moving forward with their spears, aiming at Poe.

You pulled your hand away and calmly walked forward.

"It's okay, it's okay. We need to find Aqu. Have you seen him?" The Owokes looked at one another before putting a net over Poe.

"Hey!" He yelled, trying to get out. You walked towards him, but backed up when Owokes started pointing their spears at you. They then threw a net towards you and snatched you away.

"(Y/N)!" Poe yelled and tried to get out. You started kicking at the net, but no use. You let them drag you.

"I'll be fine," you reassured him.

"I'll help you! Just let me get out of this," he mumbled the last part. It took him hours and hours of cutting the rope with a rock he found by.

"I'm free!" He yelled with joy. He looked around and remembered what happened to you earlier. "Shoot," he ran a finger through his hair. He was worried, scared of losing you, but overall terrified. Poe looked around, trying to find a clue that lead to you, and soon enough he found the tracks of your body being dragged.

"I'm coming, (y/n)," he ran. No matter how much his lungs burned, he kept on running. The tracks stopped, causing his muscles to tense. He heard...music. Poe tilted his head up, furrowed his brow, and started turning to hear where it's coming from. He ran towards it, seeing a light coming closer and closer. And there you were, hair down and flowers in your hair. You were sitting on a throne made of cherry wood with all sorts of flowers decorating it. Your casual civilian close was replaced with a dress. Poe released a breath knowing you were okay.

Without thinking, Poe stepped in. Again, bad move. The Owokes started running after him. Poe was soon tackled to the ground.

"No, stop!" You ordered and ran to him. You pushed away the Owokes that were on him. "You okay?" You asked, worry written all over your face.

"I'm fine now," Poe cheeky smiled. You rolled your eyes and helped him up.

"He's my friend," you tried explaining to the creatures. They all looked at you, trying to comprehend what you just said to them.

You took Poe's hand, intertwining it with yours, and showed them. "See, friends," you pointed.

They looked at each other, before nodding and cheering. They ran up to Poe, and out of reflex he shield himself, but he was surprised to see Owokes hugging his feet. You smiled at how cute the whole scene was. Poe looked over at you, then your hand and his. You followed his eyes, and realization hit you. You quickly removed your hand away from his and apologized.

"I'm glad you're okay," Poe admitted, to your surprise. Your eyes met his, and a smile ran up your lips.

"Me too," you smiled. Out of nowhere an Owoke put a flower crown on both your and Poe's head.

"Do I look cute?" Poe batted his eyes at you, causing you to laugh.

"Very," you sarcastically smiled.

"Well, looks like we're not getting to Aqu anytime soon. I say we rest then say bye to your friends," Poe suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," you nodded and walked to the log near the campfire. He followed you and sat next to you. To you, it seemed like he was starring at the fire, trying to come up with a plan for tomorrow, but you didn't know was he was trying to come up with the right words to say to you.

"Finn's right. I gotta tell her. It's been three years now. Just...don't be a weirdo," he thought.

"I actually like your hammer," he looked over at you. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Thanks?" It came out more like a question.

"I'm sorry that was really random", he sighed before continuing. "Let me-I'm-(y/n) do you know why I take your hammer?" He asked.

"Because you're a annoying, no good-  swindler?" You joked, but his face was serious. "Ummm to annoy me," you answered.

"Well, that's a bonus, but no that's not it," he took a deep breath before continuing. "The truth is, I like you, like a lot," he looked at everything besides you. "I just thought you wouldn't like me, so I stole your hammer so I could see you everyday. I was the one left stupid notes confessing my feelings," he bit down on his lip, not sure whether to continue. He took another deep breath. You couldn't believe Poe was your 'Secret Admirer'.

"Poe, do you know why I would hide BB-8 from you?" You asked.

"To get revenge," he answered, still not looking at you.

"No," you took hold of his hand, drawing his attention to you. "Well, not gonna lie. The revenge part was a bonus, but I did it to grab your attention and a reason for me to see you," you admitted. His eyes widen, as if not believing what he just heard.

"Wow, this whole time you actually liked me too," he grinned. "Now what?" He asked.

"We complete this mission, then you ask me to dinner," you smiled.

"That's a great plan, Captain (y/l/n)," he grinned as wrapped his arm around you, leaning on your head as your both stare at the fire.
~~~
(A/N): IM LAUGHING OMG I HAD THIS ON DRAFT FOR OVER A MONTH AND FORGOT ABOUT IT! Lol so here you go:) Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 177 28
Requests are: Closed A book full of one shots (sometimes with a second part) that I write for different characters in Star Wars, including all the mo...
2K 62 41
A collection of one-shots I wrote between 2010-2018 for a variety of different fandoms. Ouran Host Club, Peter Pan, Maximum Ride, Avatar: The Last Ai...
2K 61 13
This is the first fanfiction I have written and it is rather cringe worthy, read at your own risk. ----------------- You two sit there talking abou...
55.8K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!