Bad Boy Isn't My Type... (Pub...

By Lilohorse

"The good girl always falls for the bad boy," he sneered and I smirked. "Well, you're in luck because I'm not... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
'The Badboy, The Sat Nav and Me' Preview.

Chapter 14

1.3M 36.7K 6.7K
By Lilohorse

Chapter 14

                “Eurgh,” I groaned, feeling the throbbing pain in my head before I even rolled over. The light was attacking my eyes through the thin shield of my curtain. I put my arm up, groggily covering my eyes as I shifted to face the wall. I faced a wall alright, a wall of tanned, muscled flesh.

                My eyes shot open immediately from their originally half asleep position. Hunter was in my bed. Alarm bells rang in my head as I pressed my hands against his warm skin. I ignored the tingly feeling I got from the firmness of the muscles and gave him a hard shove. He made a grunting sound of protest before his eyes flung open in shock as he tumbled from the side of the bed.

                Sitting up, I ignored the spinning from the room and knelt to look over the other side of my bed at my roommate. He even managed to look good sprawled across the floor.

                “What the actual,” I cut him off before he could curse me.

                “Rat infestation on my bed, I thought that I’d better get rid of it,” I hissed, slowly remembering the events of the night before. Hunter wasn’t wearing anything except from the jogger bottoms that he always wore to bed. He was also wearing an angry expression as he grabbed the side of the bed and hauled himself back up. It wasn’t then until I saw the patch on his upper arm.

                That was when it all came rushing back and I pushed the covers back to have a look at my ankle. As predicted, there was an identical patch to Hunter’s.

                “Bugger,” I muttered under my breath, leaning back against the headboard. I’d had worse hangovers but it still wasn’t pleasant and the tingling pain from my ankle wasn’t making things any better.

                The night before hadn’t gone too well. I’d agreed to Hunter’s deal and we’d gone inside the tattoo shop, although I wasn’t overly happy with what I’d said Hunter had to get if he lost, so I changed it. We’d played a game of rock paper scissors whilst the guy drew up the sketches and it had been a tie by the time he’d finished. When I’d agreed to the deal, I’d hardly expected him to be able to do it that night; they usually wait a few days. Unfortunately for me, Hunter knew the guy in there and because the tattoos were only small, he was able to do them on short notice.

                “You can take it off, you know,” Hunter muttered, joining me with his back against the headboard and gesturing towards my ankle. I glanced down at it and scowled.

                “No thank you, I don’t want to be reminded of my stupidity,” I paused, looking out of the corner of my eye at him. “I don’t want your mark on me either,” I ground out, remembering what the tattoo looked like. Hunter let out a bark of laughter. In confusion, I turned to look at him and he grinned, pointing to the area on my neck where it joined my shoulder.

                “You’d better get some foundation on that hickey then.” I groaned, moving to get up. My ankle didn’t hurt too much but my head pounded so I made my way towards my drawers, getting out my paracetamol.

                After popping a tablet into my mouth, I lobbed the packet at Hunter, hitting him in the face. He opened one eye and nodded in thanks before taking another one.

                One thing that was haunting my mind was the happenings of the night before. I knew that after getting the tattoos done, we went back to the flat and used the vodka bottle in my drawer, rendering my memory useless.

                When I was in the bathroom, I checked myself over. I didn’t feel, or look like I’d had sex, apart from the love bite on my neck. I was also wearing my pyjamas, another good sign.

                I changed and had a long hot shower before returning to my bedroom. Hunter was still there, well, he looked like he’d gone to have a shower and come back. But he was there all the same.

                “I prefer your little shorts,” he smirked after his words. In a moment of complete immaturity, I stuck my tongue out and he laughed.

                “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours,” he replied and I burst out into laughter, ignoring the protest from my head.

                “Are you trying to suggest something?” I asked, making my voice lower and waggled my eyebrows. He smirked, gesturing to my ankle.

                “Stop clowning around, you know what I mean.”

                “I don’t want to look at it, it can stay under there for all I care,” I said defiantly, crossing my arms over my chest.

                “Andy, I have a crown on my arm and you refuse to show me a bow and arrow?” he asked and I laughed. The crown idea had been ingenious and a favourite of mine in the ways to screw with Hunter handbook. Unfortunately for me, it also screwed my ankle up.

                “Fine,” I grunted and gently placed my fingers on the edge of the plaster, glancing up at Hunter. He had his hand positioned the same and raised his eyebrow, waiting for me to go.

                In all honesty, I was kind of dying to see it so I pulled gently at the side, ignoring the stinging of the plaster pulling on my skin. Whilst I took it slowly, Hunter ripped the plaster off.

                My tattoo was exactly as I remembered it being the night before, only a lot redder. A small golden bow with an arrow crossing through the middle. It wasn’t very big, small enough to be cute. I actually... liked it. If it didn’t symbolise Hunter, I’d of liked it a lot more.

                Hunter’s wasn’t quite as funny as I’d remembered. I had tried to convince him to go with pink but he’d refused, going with silver instead. It wasn’t so much a crown, kind of a cross between a tiara and a crown. Since he called me princess fairly often, I thought it suited him.

                “I can’t believe I got a tiara on my arm,” he whined and I laughed, looking down at my inflamed foot.

                “I quite like mine.” I shrugged when he glared in my direction.

                “Well, for the record, I quite like the pink one on your neck,” he leaned forward, giving it a gentle kiss before getting up and strolling out of the door with his jeans hanging low on his hips. Asshole.

                About a week ago, I’d been sitting at home like the good little girl, having nothing to do with alcohol and completing all of my studies. I was now hungover, had a tattoo and teasing the bad boy roommate. What was I doing?!

                “Andrea Deeks!” Kenzi’s shrill voice broke through my day dream. She marched straight past my bedroom door in a gust of bright green, she was clearly on a mission.

                “Hunter!” she yelled. Unaware of my presence behind her, she walked over to the sofa and glared at my roommate. Hunter looked completely and utterly shell shocked and turned his attention to me as I was leaning against the door frame.

                “You!” Kenzi glared, storming up towards me. I raised both of my eyebrows, looking over to Hunter for help who clearly wasn’t looking to give it to me.

                “Me?” I questioned quietly. I rarely saw Kenzi this angry.

                “This,” she gestured to the mobile phone as she took it out of her pocket and waved it in front of my face. “Is called a mobile phone. It’s main use is to keep in touch with friends. Especially worried friends when the other one takes off in the middle of the night after a fight in the club!” she exclaimed and I grimaced. I hadn’t yet checked my phone and by the look on Kenzi’s face, she had tried it a few times.

                “Um, I was preoccupied?” I offered but she scoffed.

                “Preoccupied doing what? Getting raped? Murdered? Chased? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is alone out there at night?” she was growing impatient so I thought that it would be a good idea to lighten the atmosphere a bit.

                “Well, I clearly wasn’t murdered. I’m right here!” I offered with a wave but her expression darkened. I guess I thought wrong. “I was preoccupied getting a tattoo!” I squealed. As expected, her face lit up with interest and all rage disappeared.

                “Where? What did you get done?!” I moved over to the sofa and placed my foot on the arm, showing her the small artwork on my ankle. She beamed, looking it over with adoration.

                “Wow! It’s gorgeous!”

                “Why thank you,” Hunter cut in with a cocky grin. Kenzi turned with a confused expression whilst I face palmed myself behind her back and sent daggers at Hunter.

                “Want to see Hunters?” I asked and Kenzi nodded, walking over to him. He shook his head, keeping his arms firmly crossed. Eventually, she managed to pry her way in, looking at the small tiara.

                “Is there something you want to tell us? Anything at all?” Kenzi asked. I snorted with laughter whilst Hunter’s expression darkened.

                “I’m not gay!” Kenzi smirked, tapping her finger on his arm.

                “Whatever you say,” she trailed off before turning back to me, the worry clouding her face again.

                “And as for you, you have a mobile, answer it!” I nodded, perching on the edge of the armchair.

                “Will do,” I said with a salute. She didn’t look impressed but dropped the subject anyway.

                Just when Kenzi was about to open her mouth to speak again, footsteps were thundering up the stairs, gaining everyone’s attention. Hunter was on his feet immediately, cursing softly under his breath. There were muffled shouts coming from the corridor which set my blood cold. It sounded like a raid and Hunter being on edge scared me more than anything. He was like iron man, not scared of anything. Well, slight exaggeration, he wasn’t too keen on the tattooing needle.

                “Girls, I need you to go and get under Andy’s bed and don’t come out until I come and get you.” That didn’t sound good, I thought with a gulp.

IMPORTANT: Some people are still asking for other POVs in PMs :) There is another story on my page that will have all other POVS in it. So far, there is only Seb but there will be a Hunter upload coming up. I'd just like to keep this Andy, I hope you understand :)

Question: How is Andy and Hunter's new formed friendship for everyone?

A/N Please vote and comment!:) I love you all! over 50,000 reads, hell yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bex By KaylieR4

Teen Fiction

47.2K 1.8K 48
One girl. One boy. One life changing deal. "You change your mind?" He asked smugly as I walked over to him. "Before I agree to anything, I have o...
234K 10K 30
Amelia Jame is 17 years old and has never really spoken to any boy except her best friend Tyler. She is a straight 'A' student and has never gotten i...
31.3K 1.5K 38
Started in 2018 Hardcopy available on NotionPress and Amazon *Rank* 1 * in #boynextdoor *Rank* 1 * in #badboylovestory When shy yet sarcastic Daniel...
148K 5.2K 20
HIS Book Series #4: Don't have to read books in order!! :) Victoria is a 27 year old curvy girl who is more of a homebody than her best friend and ro...