BOSS STATUS { Urban Story } ©

By RebelleWriter

Keilani Carter was your normal African American teenage girl. She was a quiet with a country & ghetto side... More

BOSS STATUS { Urban Story }
· Chapter 1 ·
· Chapter 2 ·
· Chapter 4 ·
· Chapter 5 Part I ·
Chapter 5 Part II
Chapter 6

· Chapter 3 ·

730 29 8
By RebelleWriter

I know I gave you guys a long chapter last time but this one is kinda short. I still hope you like it. Enjoy!

After that whole shooting incident, Buttah and I said our goodbyes. Of course I gave Bernard my number. We all crashed at my house since my mom doesn't really care about visitors.

I woke up the next morning to Charisse's loud puking. Being a good friend, I got out my bed to hold her frizzed curls back. Once she was done, she trudged back to her make shift palette on my bedroom floor.

I shook my head as I climbed back into my bed, ready to go back to sleep. Checking my cell phone, I see it's 7am. Definitely going back to sleep! Just then, my phone vibrates in my hand and a text message from Bernard pops up.

*Text Conversation*

BJ
Morning beautiful. ✋

Kei Babey
Morning handsome.

BJ
How's your morning going?

Kei Babey
Good considering I watched Charisse throw up what was left in her stomach from last night

BJ
Lol she got wasted af

Kei Babey
Fuck yeah lol but how your morning going?

BJ
Good I just got done with my morning run & gym routine and decided to see how my future wife doing

Kei Babey
Future wife huh?

BJ
Duh! I been checking you for a minute shawty.

Kei Babey
Then why you JUST tryna get my attention? We were at the same high school for four years.

BJ
Man I always thought you & Buttah had something going on. That's what a lot of girls kept telling me. I mean we was never in the same social circles.

Kei Babey
Hoes always hating! But nah that's just bestie. I get along with very few females.

BJ
Yeah I heard bout you fighting RaQuandresha the other day.

Kei Babey
That hoe was trying me with her sheet of paper thin ass.

BJ
Lmao you feisty ma I like that but ion need my future wife going round fucking bitches up.

Kei Babey
Well these bitches need to stop trying me. I don't fight all the time by the way.

BJ
That's good but don't worry about them hating ass females. You do you bae. Don't change for no one.

Kei Babey
Thanks☺I won't

BJ
So we going on our first date next Friday

Kei Babey
Lol are you asking or telling?

BJ
Both lol

Kei Babey
You better be glad I'm not busy that day lol That's fine What time & where though?

BJ
Be ready by 7 and where something sexy. That's all you need to know.

Kei Babey
Ugh fine lol

BJ
I'll talk to you later lil mama I gotta get ready for work. Ttyl later wifey

Kei Babey
Bye Bernie

I placed my cell on my night stand and turned on my stomach. A smile on my face thinking of what to wear for my date Friday. I drifted off into a peaceful slumber where I dreamt of a future with Bernie.

______________________________

"Shake that ass on the internet. Shake that ass on the internet. "

I know the hell not.

"Damn girl. Damn girl. Damn girl."

I know she see my ass sleeping.

"Ass shaking song -"

"Char sit ya ass down and shut up! You can't twerk nor sing. Ole tone deaf ass."

I'm going to kill them. I'll murder my best friend & the girl next door and have the police feel like they playing a game of Clue. I've watched too many crime shows not to get away with it.

"Fuck you, Lavell!"

"I did that, baby girl. Remember whe-"

I sat up so fast I scared both of them fools. Buttah look like he was about to have a heart attack. Getting out of bed with a mischievous grin, I looked between the two that were still wearing the same outfits from last night. They look like a couple of deers caught in headlights. I sarcastically asked, "Sooooooo yall fucked? When this happen?"

Buttah started looking around the room avoiding my glare. Charisse fiddled with her thumbs staring at the floor. I was really entertained by their embraasment. I figured they had messed around. This only confirmed it. Buttah just ain't wanna tell me because I told him not to fuck with any females I'm close to. Finally, Char decided to try explain herself.

"Well I thought it was okay since y'all only best friends. I mean that's what y'all always told me. It kinda just happened. He came over because he is terrible at Trigonometry. I was tutoring him at my house. Then one thing lead to another. "

She rambled on like this before Buttah placed his hand over her mouth. Char gave him a menacing stare that he ignored. He sighed as he moved his hand.
"Yes, we fucked. I know I promised I wouldn't fuck any females you close with. I'm sorry. It just happened. I don't regret it though. She fye as hell in bed!"
Char started blushing and covered her face with her hands. Buttah smirked at her reaction. I shook my head giggling. Nasty asses. I walked past them to my closet to find something to wear.

Placing my outfit on the bed, I walked past Char and Buttah watching Fairly Oddparents to my bathroom to take a shower. When I was done in bathroom and leaving out in my underwear covered by my towel, those two were long gone. I checked my cell to see it was 12:50 and texted my hair stylist to see if she can do some braids or sew in today. I'm tired of doing my hair.

I got dressed in a red short sleeve hoodie with Adidas in white letters, white shredded skinny jeans, and my red and white Adidas. My hair stylist texted me back she'll be free around 3. That means I got about two hours to waste.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun before heading downstairs to the kitchen. Guess moms is working today. I cooked a quick breakfast of eggs, toast, grits, and bacon with a glass of pink lemonade. As I finished breakfast, I noticed a note on the counter. I grabbed it and read as I cleaned up.

*Note*

I don't think I've said how proud I am that you are a high school graduate and you are about to attend college. Pregnancy free too. So I decided to show you. Congrats my Lani Boo. I love you.

I looked at the counter where I picked up the note to see a set of car keys I hadn't noticed before. No way! I grabbed the car keys and jet out the front door. I gasped before screaming my head off. Not only did she get me a car , but she got me my dream car.

In front of me was a parked a neon orange Dodge Magnum with two black stripes going down the middle of the car and blacked out rims. It was gorgeous!
I ran straight to my car while all the guys and girls on the block what staring in envy and awe. Man I'm going riding to the mall! Hopping in my new car, I put on my seatbelt and pull out on to the road.

Anyone nobody noticed some guys with ugly names be fine? Just me ok lol

Bernard and Keilani getting close huh?

Charisse and Buttah had sex!

Keilani finally got a car!!!

If y'all wondering what song Char was singing it's called "Ass on the Internet" by Dormtainment. They are not rappers or singers. They are a comedy group. Check them out on Youtube by searching Dormtainment.

Song in the MM >>>>>>>>>>>

BERNARD "BJ" IN THE MM >>>>>>>>>>>>>

***GOALS***

3 COMMENTS

1 VOTE

THAT'S ALL I ASK BUT THANKS FOR READING...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 11.4K 46
Dream Daniella Davison is girl who has gone through hell and still climbing her way out. She's hard worker and nice girl but please don't mistaken he...
656K 20.1K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...
2.4K 51 13
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Zion stayed well protected by both parents, both wanting her to avoid the struggles they had. She was on the straighten arr...